Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkivory View Post
Latest poll as of yesterday, even after the McCain Comment (after McCain called 15,000 American "Crazies") is Trump lapping the field and with a double digit lead. In Iowa in the lasted poll a couple of days ago has Trump in the lead!

Think about this. NBC BEGGED Trump to do another year of the Apprentice, he refused because he decided to run for election. His annual salary for doing the Apprentice was $213,000,000.00 per year!!!!!!!

All of these Political Class Politicians, would quit their political position in a heartbeat to make that kind of money, not Trump. Why? Because Trump is a stud and the other political turnip heads are duds! LMAO
Please provide a reference that shows Trump made 213 million dollars a year off the apprentice. Trump claims he made that amount over the 14 seasons The Apprentice played.

Those are only Trump's claims. NBC won't verify that, and even though Forbes estimates his net worth is 4 billion dollars, Trump claims it is 10 million. Trump is never known to exaggerate.

Wouldn't just love to have the leader of the United States who's gone bankrupt multiple times?
Old 07-22-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post

Are there no normal, sensible candidates out there who could tell it like it is, take a firm stance on issues, yet intelligently explain the path to get there???
Nobody wants to hear the truth. The truth is bad news. Nobody wants to vote for the truth.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
ROFL So tell us how you really feel ROFL

You know what's real funny, in a way I agree with you. You have to admit the man is inteligent, very inteligent, but he uses that inteigance to make himself look foolish.

He is totally narcissistic.
What scares me is that there is significant number of Americans who view him as the answers to problems, and what scares me even more is that we have a lot of people on this board you feel the same way.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
I have been studying American politics since the early 1980's and believe That Trump, at this point in time is the best choice for President.

With 44% of the registered voters not voting in the last election cycle, all Trump have to do is to appeal to the disenfranchised, the Silent Majority and also win a decent percentage of the regular voters that always vote and he will win.

Career politicians are so indebted to their constituents and financial contributors that empower them through Super PACs that they are not in a position to make decisions that are in best interest of the average American, hence the financial gap between the 1% and the middle class which have been decimated over the last 30 years. All the politicians are doing these days is managing and contributing to the decline of America. It has to stop, otherwise the USA will become another Greece and a third world nation instead of a super power.

It has also been very disconcerting to see the liberal media trying their very best to try and write Trump off as a viable candidate and have been actively doing their very best to discredit him to include Wolf Blitzer of CNN and Chuck Todd of Meet the Press and NBC. It makes me very sick to see the media trying to sway the electorate instead of just reporting the news, unbelievable and scary!!!!!

The American people are sick and tired of the Professional Political Class, words and gestures, inaction, speeches, horrible trade deals, stupid immigration policies, abandoned Vets and corruption which IMO is why Trump is earning so much traction. What the American public need now is a leader that has a ton of business experience, someone that is not hamstrung by financial backers/contributors and lobbyists and does not cave like a cheap tent and isn’t afraid to get into a fight because he is overtly Politically Correct.

The best ticket to right the sinking U.S.A. ship would be Trump as President and Carly Fiorina as Vice President. Both of them are supremely intelligent, they are not part of the Professional Political Class and know how to balance the budget and operate a business.

What a breath of fresh air that would be, instead of a community organizer that wants to sound like Martin Luther King Jr. experiment, or an old hack like Hillary Clinton that does not know how to tell the truth if it slapped her across her fat and sagging butt!
So tell me how exactly at Trump presidency would work with Congress? You do realize that a president who does not work with Congress becomes a failed president.

Like Obama.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:32 AM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-dodge-vietnam

Thomas Sowell
Old 07-22-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild&Free View Post
Is Trump a good candidate because he has a well thought out and articulated plan to address the multitude of issues the US is facing domestically and internationally?
Does anybody else have a better plan, voters are tired of plans and negotiations that go on foreaver and accomplish nothing. Trump is more probable to be telling the truth, or at least honestly delivering his opinion up front and seems not afraid to alienate voters by telling it. People like that, it has gained him a lot of support, they are sick of the wishy washy non committal talking heads. Attitude among many is why not give him a try, they are tired of the same old same old phony bloodsucking career politicians. What would happen if Trump gets elected is anybody's guess but people want change and many see Trump as a viable option for that.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbooknut View Post
Amoral, Crude, Uneducated, Unthinking, Arrogant, Ignorant
What's not to like for President ?
Echoing a previous post -
If this is the best Republican candidate the U.S. is doomed.
Thought you were talking about the Clintons.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Please provide a reference that shows Trump made 213 million dollars a year off the apprentice. Trump claims he made that amount over the 14 seasons The Apprentice played.

Those are only Trump's claims. NBC won't verify that, and even though Forbes estimates his net worth is 4 billion dollars, Trump claims it is 10 million. Trump is never known to exaggerate.

Wouldn't just love to have the leader of the United States who's gone bankrupt multiple times?
The USA is very close to Bankruptcy right now, approximate current national debt: 18.628 trillion.

Who got them there? Yep that turnip head Bush II, coupled with the remarkable lack of experience and leadership by the Martin Luther King Jr. wannabe.

Did you know that John McCain received a Presidential pardon from Nixon saving him from treason and collaboration charges? Nice to have a daddy that was an Admiral of the fleet eh?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10...d-and-comfort/

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 09:51 AM.
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Those are statements not plans - there's a big difference.

Until I hear something approaching a reasonably coherent and intelligent plan with substance - he will remain simply train wreck entertainment for me.

Good news is I'm stocked up on popcorn. Bad news is, if he wins, the influence on Canada will be significant.
I thought you were talking about Notley and the NDP.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand

Quote:

Why not, the United States IS already bankrupt. Al least Trump has some experience at climbing out of the ashes and starting over.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
Does anybody else have a better plan, voters are tired of plans and negotiations that go on foreaver and accomplish nothing. Trump is more probable to be telling the truth, or at least honestly delivering his opinion up front and seems not afraid to alienate voters by telling it. People like that, it has gained him a lot of support, they are sick of the wishy washy non committal talking heads. Attitude among many is why not give him a try, they are tired of the same old same old phony bloodsucking career politicians. What would happen if Trump gets elected is anybody's guess but people want change and many see Trump as a viable option for that.
Are you on drugs????????
Trump is a train wreck.A car accident you can see coming but you can`t look away. A You Tube clip. I think the S.O. B is working for the Democrats.Hillary hired him to blow the Republicans credibility to hell. Anybody who thinks he should run the most powerfull and dangerous country on the planet should be commited to the same facility he is going to be in. He is a loud mouth whacko.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
The USA is very close to Bankruptcy right now, approximate current national debt: 18.628 trillion.

Who got them there? Yep that turnip head Bush II, coupled with the remarkable lack of experience and leadership by the Martin Luther King Jr. wannabe.

Did you know that John McCain received a Presidential pardon from Nixon saving him from treason and collaboration charges? Nice to have a daddy that was an Admiral of the fleet eh?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10...d-and-comfort/
You DO realize that is a propaganda site run from Moscow?

Hint: go to the bottom of the page and you will see the logo for the New Eastern Outlook.

It is part of this organization: ( go to external links at the bottom of the page)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inst...my_of_Sciences

Be careful where you get your so-called information from.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Banned

Love him or hate him.

Even if he doesnt win.....he sure as heck is making people aware that America needs to regain strenght.

Most of the others just want a tea party talk show

You aint gonna stop the Islamic State through peace talks.....and thats a FACT !!!!!

This is no time for weak leadership

An Iron Fist is required now
Old 07-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:

You want a leader of Canada who has remortgaged his house 11 times??????
Old 07-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
You DO realize that is a propaganda site run from Moscow?

Hint: go to the bottom of the page and you will see the logo for the New Eastern Outlook.

It is part of this organization: ( go to external links at the bottom of the page)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inst...my_of_Sciences

Be careful where you get your so-called information from.
lol!

Did McCain call the 15,000 people that attended the meeting in Phoenix "Crazies" first or not? Yes he did, and Trump called him out for it because Trump does not fear lifetime Political figures and owes him NADA! In fact McCain owes Trump for raising a ton of money for his "Failed" Presidential bid.

If you can't take a shot across the bow, then you should not shot first!

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Banned

Also did you know that McCain’s great-great-grandfather, William A. McCain, owned a Mississippi plantation with more than 50 slaves and died fighting for the Confederacy in 1863?

To me McCain is nothing less than a saber rattling fear monger that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a complete phony for letting all of his fellow Vet's down, while he lives the high life in his privileged world, on the tax payers dime.

McCain had his shot at the Whitehouse and blew it, so hopefully he will have the class to just shut up and fad away into the woodwork, like the good ol' southern gent that he is.

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild&Free View Post
What is Trump's plan? Anything in writing a guy can read that's not transcripts of his impromptu narcissism?
Listen to his speeches and he lays out his plan perfectly. You won't get it from the lame stream media because they fear Trump.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
You want a leader of Canada who has remortgaged his house 11 times??????
Not a hope in hell.

Of course that doesn't change that Trump is just a blowhard.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
lol!

Did McCain call the 15,000 people that attended the meeting in Phoenix "Crazies" first or not? Yes he did, and Trump called him out for it because Trump does not fear lifetime Political figures and owes him NADA! In fact McCain owes Trump for raising a ton of money for his "Failed" Presidential bid.

If you can't take a shot across the bow, then you should not shot first!
So you're not backing down from quoting a Moscow-based propaganda piece?
Old 07-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
So you're not backing down from quoting Moscow-based propaganda piece?
Nope.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
So you're not backing down from quoting a Moscow-based propaganda piece?
It's just as trust worthy as anything our Corporate/Liberal/Democrat controlled media pushes out. It's quite refreshing to have a politician speak openly with out a teleprompter, unscripted or with out having his ideas poll tested first.
McCain and his boyfriend Lindsey Graham just need to go away.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
It's just as trust worthy as anything our Corporate/Liberal/Democrat controlled media pushes out. It's quite refreshing to have a politician speak openly with out a teleprompter, unscripted or with out having his ideas poll tested first.
Seriously?

You would believe it Putin controlled propaganda media outlet first?

You make a good ruski.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
Love the way Trump handled that turnip head Lindsey Graham lol. What a world class whiner!!

Oh please Mr. Trump can you put in a reference for me with Fox and Friends and while your at it can you contribute to my political campaign, I will do anything you want if you do!

love this! LMAO

mccain_graham[1].jpg

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Banned

Trump reminds me of Jesse Ventura. Enough of an outsider/populist type to just maybe get elected. All the pundits railing against him are boosting his polls. People are sick of politicians, and Trump is no politician.

Would he be good for America? I'm really not sure. The guy is a full fledged narcissist not unlike the current president, maybe egotist would be a better term for Trump, but at least he's got something on the ball (unlike the current president). You don't just walk into money like that by accident, no matter how much you hate the guy. He certainly isn't much of a diplomat with some people and a charmer with others.

I'd rather see Scott Walker get in, but I'd rather see Trump take a stab at running things instead of Jeb getting in. Trump sure can't do any worse than the current guy.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:37 PM
Banned

77[1].jpg

5346bf63e00a3.preview-620[1].jpg

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Seriously?

You would believe it Putin controlled propaganda media outlet first?

You make a good ruski.
I wouldn't believe any of them. I don't read enough Russian media to know but I know the Western media is controlled by international banksters and globalists against our best interests. If the Media party, Rhino Republicans and Democrats are against Donald Trump that's all I need to know that he would be the best President for the average person.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:06 PM

Here is some Russian tv for ya, actually has some interesting stuff on it.

https://www.rt.com/on-air/
Old 07-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Banned

Can't help it I must share these, hope you guys get a chuckle! hehe

Screen_Shot_2015-05-17_at_42036_PM_590_479[1].jpg

jeb-last-name-gop[1].jpg
Old 07-22-2015, 01:18 PM
Banned

avb3

I Know legal immigrants from Mexico in the Tampa Bay area, and they are the hardest working and honest people one can meet. For him to say that Mexico is just sending the drags is racist as heck.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what Trump said in his speech about legal immigrants he has thousands working for him. What are your thoughts on illegal immigrants ?

Last edited by stringer; 07-22-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
I know legal immigrants from Mexico in the Tampa Bay area, and they are the hardest working and honest people one can meet. For him to say that Mexico is just sending the drags is racist as heck.
Quote:

That's exactly what Trump said in his speech about legal immigrants he has thousands working for him. What are your thoughts on illegal immigrants ?
Tough call, seriously.

Ideally they should be sent back. The problem is you're looking at 12 to 14 million people, with their children who were born in United States in many cases, with their father and your mother, and with their grandparents.

So what is the solution? Are you going to split families? The children born in United States are American citizens. Are you going to send the parents back or put them in jail?

I'm not sure what the solution is, but there is a humanitarian issue that needs to be part of it.
Closed Thread