Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossyoak View Post
Get your serial numbers ready for a gun registry
Notley hasn't made one reference to guns and AB has no gun violence issue to spur such discussion. Go back to your cave troll.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4l3k View Post
he resigned before they even finished counting the votes, even tho he won his riding

extremely disrespectful to Alberta, good to see where his priorities are, not to Alberta obviously
No surprise! People with money want power. When you get that snatched from your grip you pick up your lower pouty lip off the floor and go home
Old 05-05-2015, 10:21 PM

I guess the hunting and fishing will be better soon enough with all these people leaving ......
Old 05-05-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
What happened to get gov't out of our business and let business work itself out. You understand?

I understand you.

I enjoy you very much.
Banned

If you are pro Union......are you happy ?????

Quote:
Listen. I've worked with public companies for most of my career. These companies do what they are tasked to do and that is look out for shareholders first and foremost. Fair enough but they have no loyalty to AB. They don't get to where they are because the are stupid or poor negotiators and game players. If you are an AB'er and care about the future of AB you would do well to keep that in mind when weighing pros and cons. Oil will not be around forever. What legacy do you want?
Legacy?

Well the legacy of the NDP has consistently been; turning the populace into sheep, big government and mediocre - at best - economic performance, primarily because they create burdensome hostile economic climates,

Every company looks after their own interests first, always have and always will, for the foreseeable future oil is still our best bet,

If you are saying the NDP is going to magically diversify our economy with all kinds of economic magic (and especially green initiatives) I think we have seen that show before - can you say 'Obama'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Why wouldn't he step down. Alberta just voted in the NDP !!!! Why would he want his name associated in any way with whats going to happen in the very near future.
That's interesting.

He's the one who called the election a year before required.

This is all on him, and his quitting just ensures he'll be a punchline forever.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
I guess the hunting and fishing will be better soon enough with all these people leaving ......
We are all going to Africa

So dont follow !!!!
Old 05-05-2015, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
The PC and WR did not lose because the split the vote... Combined they have what??? Like 31 seats? The NDP won because defections to the NDP from within there own parties. If they split the vote we we would have a minority NDP government rather than a dominant majority...
You may want to add up the number of votes they have , not the amount of seats they have. The last numbers I've seen have the right with over 53% of the vote......it's just split between the PC's and the WR party.

Last edited by Scott h; 05-05-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:24 PM

So I'm guessing that not many of you were part of Notley Crue...

Probably the only English-speaking, French-Canadian lefty greeniac in Montréal with a 2008 Winchester M70 in .270. Probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWN View Post
Legacy?

Well the legacy of the NDP has consistently been; turning the populace into sheep, big government and mediocre - at best - economic performance, primarily because they create burdensome hostile economic climates,

Every company looks after their own interests first, always have and always will, for the foreseeable future oil is still our best bet,

If you are saying the NDP is going to magically diversify our economy with all kinds of economic magic (and especially green initiatives) I think we have seen that show before - can you say 'Obama'?
Everything you say we already have! Before the ndp!

Question not worthy of a new thread.

When will the ndp's start implimenting these new changes?
How fast will this change happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmonkey View Post
My opinion.

Yes, NDP is NOT the best political party for me. And I don't belive its best for AB either.

But this is exactly what is needed to fix this province. The NDP's platforms won't fix it. But booting those PC loosers out and exposing them and every single thing they screwed up, every single back room deal etc.. This is what will fix this province.

We might have a rough or different 4 years.. but having AB clearly show they are done with PC b/s and havving them OUT is the only way to start to fix this province.

I voted NDP. Again, their platform isn't best for me or AB. But its the only way to start to sort this poop out.
I agree with a lot of what you say.

The stones will be turned over, and the rot underneath will be rooted out. The WR in opposition will lend a hand in ensuring that happens.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Banned

No mods needed

Im very impressed

keep on keepn on !!
Old 05-05-2015, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmonkey View Post
My opinion.

Yes, NDP is NOT the best political party for me. And I don't belive its best for AB either.

But this is exactly what is needed to fix this province. The NDP's platforms won't fix it. But booting those PC loosers out and exposing them and every single thing they screwed up, every single back room deal etc.. This is what will fix this province.

We might have a rough or different 4 years.. but having AB clearly show they are done with PC b/s and havving them OUT is the only way to start to fix this province.

I voted NDP. Again, their platform isn't best for me or AB. But its the only way to start to sort this poop out.
Yes, this is what I'm praying for as well.
Banned

In a thread that has lost it relevance, fire will change.

Remember yourself and how you can make change.

I use the flames of fire to focus, and it brings value to me.

I have no relevance; I will always need the community that surrounds me.

Stay well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
I dont even know what to say.
Say you are going to give them an honest try and work to shape plans towards your goals. If it don't work out after giving it an honest effort then flame away. You have nothing to lose Vs assuming the worst and acting accordingly right off the bat. Same goes for business. Okay it may not work out. Not giving it a honest effort and assuming the sky is falling isn't going to help anything or anyone FOR SURE. Take a step into the unknown with a positive attitude.

Quote:
Notley hasn't made one reference to guns and AB has no gun violence issue to spur such discussion. Go back to your cave troll.
You have way to much trust in her and government generally,
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro1 View Post
Question not worthy of a new thread.

When will the ndp's start implimenting these new changes?
How fast will this change happen?
It'll be in slow mo lol
Old 05-05-2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
No surprise! People with money want power. When you get that snatched from your grip you pick up your lower pouty lip off the floor and go home
Power and money have very little to do with it.

The people have expressed that they have no confidence in his leadership - so there is no good reason for him to stay.

Better to start fresh with a new leader.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purgatory.sv View Post
It’s the internet, you must filter, and I did enjoy your first find of the elusive mushroom.
Its not that, I just like to think deeply on some of your posts. most are quiet prophetic.

We learn from history that we do not learn from history. - Hegel

Your obligation to fight has not been relieved because the battle is fierce and difficult. Ben Shapiro
Old 05-05-2015, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Legacy?

I am not about to start discussion with someone who is totally brainwashed. All I can say is wait and see and don't do things that undermine the effort of making things better for all ABers not just oil workers. The election is done. If after a full effort and full support they fail they will be out in 4 yrs. If you work to undermine them and ensure their failure then YOU are the problem not the NDP or anyone else.

Quote:
Say you are going to give them an honest try and work to shape plans towards your goals. If it don't work out after giving it an honest effort then flame away. You have nothing to lose Vs assuming the worst and acting accordingly right off the bat. Same goes for business. Okay it may not work out. Not giving it a honest effort and assuming the sky is falling isn't going to help anything or anyone FOR SURE. Take a step into the unknown with a positive attitude.
I have lived under the NDP both in Saskatchewan and BC. Moved away both times. Didn't trust them then and don't now.

If it looks like a duck and qaucks like a duck - guess what, it is usually a duck.

They will have to prove themselves to the people of Alberta.

Old 05-05-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
That's interesting.

He's the one who called the election a year before required.

This is all on him, and his quitting just ensures he'll be a punchline forever.
No the people that voted NDP and Wild Rose are the ones that got Alberta it's shiny new government. Time to trade in all those Carharts for Lulu Lemon and prepare for a sales tax. They should finally get the Holly Grail also and shut down the oil sands shortly also.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:35 PM

Quote:
You have way to much trust in her and government generally,
I base my decisions and actions on tangible stuff and reasonable probabilities not idle speculation and nonsensical assumptions. Its stood me in good stead so far.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
Haha, awesome!
Old 05-05-2015, 10:36 PM

Quote:
For someone who claims higher intelligence, you should know it's not only what is said, it's also what politicians don't say.... At first.... Until you realize it's too late...
With an open mind, it's not what Ezra says.... It's what the NDP candidate in the link said.... Not Anti Gun ?... Just kept drinking the Kool Aid...

http://www.therebel.media/alberta_nd...ible_terrorist
Old 05-05-2015, 10:37 PM

on the bright side folks, we can all sleep in tomorrow. the welfare train is fully fueled and and ready to roll.....

1. People who list their arguments in bullets points or numerical order generally come off as condescending pecker heads.

2. #1 is true.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckhead View Post
I have lived under the NDP both in Saskatchewan and BC. Moved away both times. Didn't trust them then and don't now.

If it looks like a duck and qaucks like a duck - guess what, it is usually a duck.

They will have to prove themselves to the people of Alberta.
Are you prepared to support reasonable actions and help work to form policy or are you going to work to undermine them and bad talk them at every move because of history? Some people here seem to have an issue determining cause and effect of negative outcomes. Just saying
Closed Thread