Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 10-16-2015, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
I know for myself, I have never had a bad experience that I can remember since my first purchase from Milarm in the 80's , and will go back again.
Cat
i went there once and they had a very nice aftermarket 10-22 barrel in 17hm2 and i still kick myself about not buying it.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreya3212 View Post
Millarm should have called you back and told you they sold out and yours was mistakenly given out to a customer in store, but don't worry, we have one ordered and we will toss in some ammo.

They had the chance to fix this Before the customer even knew and should have had the fix it ball rolling. Very poor performance milarm.
Depending on the gun that could take years. Some guns simply are not a phone call and overnight delivery away. Some guns take forever between ordering and reception into Canada.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
Depending on the gun that could take years. Some guns simply are not a phone call and overnight delivery away. Some guns take forever between ordering and reception into Canada.
It's actually been ordered for Bganz already and I fully expect it to be here in less than 2 weeks.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:03 AM

Default T3 lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bganz View Post
Thanks MILARM, for the apology again. I can only imagine how busy you are with such a killer sale. I just wish I had been able to take part, and wasn't lead to believe I had.

I definitely would have loved to been there in person this morning, as it would have been much simpler, I agree, but I'm out of town working.

It was the Tikka T3 Lite Left handed 30-06. My goal is to get one solid rifle that will last a long time. I was stretching my budget just for the gun, and was hoping to get a scope for Christmas, so I can't afford much more than that for sure. Anyways thanks for trying to help, I sincerely appreciate it.

My wife just bought me a Tikka T3 lite in 300 win mag left hand stainless steel with a Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 at Wholesale Sports. The stainless was $881.10 and the blued model $764. 30-06 is a little less. I would have preferred to get it at a real gunshop, but when you are left handed you get it where you can. Scope was on at Cabelas for $359 so wholesale matched. Sweet gun! Good luck with you findings!

Tags
milarm, rifle, sale