Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Fishing Items For Sale

Notices

Old 10-25-2018, 05:45 PM

Default Complete Ice Fishing Package/walleye/pike crankbaits

Hi
I am located in edmonton and I'm selling a ice fishing bundle.

Included is as follows. Z71 eskimo shark gas auger and fatfish 9416 pop tent also a hummingbird ice35 flasher and a big buddy heater also a xl towable sled that everything fits in also a couple eskimo chairs, 4 tip ups , st croix walleye ice fishing rod with pfluger supreme size 1000 spinning reel, multiple fenwick and rapala rods with reels, all reels have line on them, tacklebox with lots of ice fishing lures of all kind mostly in packages, multiple ice scooters, and a 5 gal ice fishing bucket, etc.

Feel free to message me with offers or questions. No set price I'm taking offers.

Also have around 40 quality walleye/pike crankbaits that have barely been used in four plastic trays. Looking to sell all the crankbaits together.

Also I have a gloomis crankbait baitcaster rod with Abu Garcia ambassador 6600 real with line and a Abu Garcia revo s left hand baitcaster reel with line. Would like to sell together but may sell apart.

Thanks