Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 07-23-2017, 02:34 PM

Default Trufire panic x release

Hey guys if anyone are using this release or have used could you tell me what you think of it? Wondering what people think of the anti trigger punching feature

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2017, 04:21 PM

I haven't tried it but I did do something the other day that brought results. I was at Jimbows and they let me try a bunch of releases. I shot one taget with each release about 30 shots each. I could see that I shot way better with some releases than others. I ended up with the Mongoose XT and love it a ton
Old 07-23-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
I haven't tried it but I did do something the other day that brought results. I was at Jimbows and they let me try a bunch of releases. I shot one taget with each release about 30 shots each. I could see that I shot way better with some releases than others. I ended up with the Mongoose XT and love it a ton
Haven't tried that one right now I'm stuck between a scott freedom xt and a trufire hardcore max I better soon decide!haha

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2017, 06:20 PM

If you can find a shot that lets you shoot them and has them I would say give it a go like I did. I think one release that will work for one guy might not for another. That Mongoose XT shot the tightest for me and the guy at Jimbows liked the other release that was his top seller. Each to their own I guess