Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 04-23-2001, 09:29 AM
IT ISN'T O

Default IT ISN'T OVER YET!

There is still active oposition to the regestration part of the "gun control laws". The Alberta Municipalities Association passed a resolution asking the Alberta gov. to add a Question to the ballet in the next Municipal elections through out Alberta. It will ask Albertans if they wish the Alberta Gov. to use the "Nt withstanding" clause in the constitution to block the registration.

If this goes ahead we hunters and gun owners will have to CAMPAIN WITH PASSION AND $. If we don't and we lose this last battle we will be to blame. If we are "too busy with other things" then our freedom is not important to us.

Stay tuned for updates.

Note: Defeatests who think "Whats the use we can't win" need not reply to this with those kinds of comments.
Old 04-23-2001, 08:17 PM
bigbore

Duffy, if you mean CAMPAIGN WITH PASSION AND $, do you mean stand somewhere with picket signs and get arrested and get sprayed with pepper spray and rubber bullets? COUNT ME IN!
Just let me know when and where.

BigBore

We may as well live in russia
Old 06-28-2001, 10:18 AM
it isn't o

Default it isn't over yet!

Its over buddy. You told the government you have guns. Now your licence has expired. They know where you live, they are coming to get you. Pack it in, give it up, lay down your guns. ITS OVER MAN. Pack a file in with your toothbrush. Jail is too good of a place for a lowly crimminal like you. After all you have deliberately broken the laws of Canada by not complying with the gun registration. What kind of person are you?
Old 07-13-2001, 07:50 PM
it isn't over yet

Default it isn't over yet

tthomas. guys like you that roll over and play dead are the losers. give your head a shake and stand up for your rights.
Old 07-13-2001, 09:56 PM
Pappy in AB

Default Re: it isn't over yet

paddywacker1............it's a joke. well maybe not a joke.......but dry humour. tthomas is a famous author. he writes excellent hunting stories and mortgages. the dry humour must come from writing all those mortgages.

Keep well.
Old 07-31-2001, 11:38 PM
Don't give up!

Default Don't give up!

tthomas sounds like a arse cee empee informer.
Old 08-01-2001, 01:51 AM
Pappy in AB

Default Re: Don't give up!

Not. From someone I know to some someone i don't (BS) your on the wrong track kemo sabe. Lighten up...........life is too short. Just havin' fun with an issue that is no fun.
Old 08-02-2001, 04:31 PM
Not over and not giv

Default Not over and not giving up

Jokers like "Pappy in AB" and "tthomas" give me the creeps. Are you guys related to Allan Rock? Your kind is the reason why the shooting sports is in trouble. Give you head another shake and forget the joke part, this is serious business. Ilk like you are not welcome and do not contribute to the firearm sports.
Old 08-03-2001, 01:52 AM
Pappy in AB

Default Re: Not over and not giving up

Get cereal Serious.............. Couple of guys havin' some fun and it somehow it gets taken out of context. You have no idea who u r talkin' about Mister Serious. Guys like tthomas and I r welcome here, what makes you so special sir. If you want to know how serious I am or my political affiliations please e-mail me inbergs@hotmail.com or call me 780-939-5713. Or otherwise try to refrain from blind character assassinations............................. r u completely humourless?

Randy Inberg
Old 08-09-2001, 02:19 PM
Where's the NFA???

Default Where's the NFA???

That organization is supposed to be the leader in attacking anti-gun legislation--but where is it? Apart from receiving a pamphlet periodically they are non-visible. They need some high profile people to stand up and tell the country that citizens are being ripped off; and continue to repeat the message. The current executive doesn't appear to have it.