Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fly-Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2017, 08:31 AM

Default Your about to lose the privilege.

One land owner is very unhappy with garbage thrown on his property. The small chunk of road on the south side of Priarie Creek is private property. The landowner allows you to park. His daughter posts this to a Rocky Facebook account.

This is so out of my character and I am debating even posting this but I almost feel like I have to .
My grandfather lives outside of rocky on a farm , pretty much right on top of prairie creek . We are right off of quallys corner , right before the bridge .
We allow people to park at the end of our driveway so they have easy access to great fishing . we obviously have no say in the matter of where you can and cannot fish on the creek , but we do still own the land the driveway is on .

Please for the love of god if you're going to use this spot to park , clean your ****in **** up . I'm sick of walking down there and finding garbage , fish guts (catch and release guys) , smoke butts etc .
We are going to place a garbage can and a sign down there , so that hopefully this all stops .

We don't want to stop people from using the spot .

But If this keeps happening we're gonna have to . And I know ALOT of people in rocky enjoy being able to park there .

Whoever was there yesterday in a van , I have picked up your mcdonalds . You're welcome .

Keep your home clean for fudge sakes .