Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Banned

Hahahahaha!
Leviticus doesnt like shellfish,, he obviously never had oysters wellingron on a bed of spinach with melted mozzarella,,, mmmmmm, hungry now.

On a bed of spinach, I mean the oysters not me, though I am sure there are some who would like a bed of spinach, popeye for instance.

There is a book claiming that leviticus was addicted to magic mushrooms, if so, they were bad shrooms by the looks of it.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
And if you would be so kind as to do the same with the old testament, it will give a good comparison as to both lines of thought in two of the largest religions. The old testament is full of death and destruction, and all in the name of god. To me there is very little difference.

The difference is that everything changes when Jesus arrives!

The qu'ran is a derivitive of a combination of the old testiment, judasim and military influence.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:35 PM

My wife and her girl friends were just out in Kelowna on the weekend , they were sunbaking on the beach when a muslim man and his covered up from head to toe wife walked by them , the muslim man waited till they were a few meters past them , then turned and took a photo of my wife and her friends with out his wife noticing ......I think the muslim race , culture , religion and everything they stand for is a complete joke ! And i dont really care if anyone takes offence to that statment
Old 07-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Banned

Notice how liberals like to tear down everything that is important in creating a viable family social unit and support system.

Notice how liberals like to replace such systems with facist, and stalinist principles.

Faciist and stalinist principles that have created more death in the human race than has ever occured in human history.

Yet these very same anti family, anti family support people like to sound like they are more intelligent than every one else.

These people are deviants from normal society, yet are glorified by the liberal media.

I like to see that there are people on this forum who can identify with these creeps against humanity.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
Notice how liberals like to tear down everything that is important in creating a viable family social unit and support system.

Notice how liberals like to replace such systems with facist, and stalinist principles.

Faciist and stalinist principles that have created more death in the human race than has ever occured in human history.

Yet these very same anti family, anti family support people like to sound like they are more intelligent than every one else.

These people are deviants from normal society, yet are glorified by the liberal media.

I like to see that there are people on this forum who can identify with these creeps against humanity.
Yup... those Islamists are pretty darn Liberal.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavMahler View Post
Hahahahaha!
Leviticus doesnt like shellfish,, he obviously never had oysters wellingron on a bed of spinach with melted mozzarella,,, mmmmmm, hungry now.

On a bed of spinach, I mean the oysters not me, though I am sure there are some who would like a bed of spinach, popeye for instance.

There is a book claiming that leviticus was addicted to magic mushrooms, if so, they were bad shrooms by the looks of it.
I am not sure your serious about saying that leviticus was a person who authored a book in the jewish pentatuach and the christian bible. So i am going to play the role of theological teacher again. Levi was one of the sons of Jacob also called Israel his family (Levi) formed one of the twelve tribes that later formed the nation of Israel under King Saul, King David and King Solomon. His (Levi) decendants were given the duties of priests The rules regulations and duties laid out by Moses as they were communicated to him by God formed the basis for the book of called Leviticus. Hope this helps and provides you with a better understanding of Jewish and Christian holy text.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:50 PM

soooooo... there are 7 billion people on the planet, one human who happens to to believe in islam thinks women should wear more clothes in Canada, who cares really? Opinions are like brown trout holes, everyone has one.

There are many people who should wear more clothes, there are some people who I wouldn't mind wearing less clothes... Does anyone care about my opinion? Probably not? Do I care if anyone cares about my opinion? Nope.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:

There are nutters everywhere, they just need to take up fishing. Hey, way off subject, whats the name of that czech pellet gun thats classified as a rifle. I think it was you who got me the name before or catinthehat.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:00 PM

Default I agree with ya

If people could come together and enjoy fishing and nature and be kind a friendly to each other the world would definately be a better place. We are in total agreement on that one!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
I am not sure your serious about saying that leviticus was a person who authored a book in the jewish pentatuach and the christian bible. So i am going to play the role of theological teacher again. Levi was one of the sons of Jacob also called Israel his family (Levi) formed one of the twelve tribes that later formed the nation of Israel under King Saul, King David and King Solomon. His (Levi) decendants were given the duties of priests The rules regulations and duties laid out by Moses as they were communicated to him by God formed the basis for the book of called Leviticus. Hope this helps and provides you with a better understanding of Jewish and Christian holy text.
Thanks, I had religious studies years ago but I am not sure where you are going with this.

I am glad you like your studies and I will get back to mine, a fly more feather and thread than hook, in fact, it has so much thread that a sweatshop in vancouver is asking that I refrain from using anymore as its causing a spike in cotton futures.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesky672 View Post
Yup... those Islamists are pretty darn Liberal.
They are very family oriented unless you take a bunch of goons from Canada and blow up their houses.

BTW. I used to have respect for the army until I saw what was posted on this forum.

Maybe army.ca is a better place for baby killers.

good night.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
They are very family oriented unless you take a bunch of goons from Canada and blow up their houses.

BTW. I used to have respect for the army until I saw what was posted on this forum.

good night.
Whoa greydude, me hear anger much in post you write (my yoda isnt what it once was).

Hate stems from many places and we need to reflect to correct (that was my casius clay impersonation),, anyhoo,

Wazzup?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie pig hunter View Post
My wife and her girl friends were just out in Kelowna on the weekend , they were sunbaking on the beach when a muslim man and his covered up from head to toe wife walked by them , the muslim man waited till they were a few meters past them , then turned and took a photo of my wife and her friends with out his wife noticing ......I think the muslim race , culture , religion and everything they stand for is a complete joke ! And i dont really care if anyone takes offence to that statment
That is just one ignorant pig to do that, and should not be an indication of the rest of the Muslims.

I know many who would never do that, and would never push their views on anyone, but are up for a good debate about religion, or politics, or cars, or the weather.

It is the ignorant loud mouth clerics that spew filth that I have an issue with.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:42 PM

im usually really respectful of others, but i like my thoughts, if you come to canada you abide by our laws our rules, if you dont like them move back to your S**T hole country that is apparently better then here.

then my question why did you move in the first place if your going to try to impliment the same laws that make your country as bad as it is?

can we just strap all the ones that don;t want to really become citizens and use the official languages and abide by the rules of this country to a rocket headed back to there own land?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
im usually really respectful of others, but i like my thoughts, if you come to canada you abide by our laws our rules, if you dont like them move back to your S**T hole country that is apparently better then here.

then my question why did you move in the first place if your going to try to impliment the same laws that make your country as bad as it is?

can we just strap all the ones that don;t want to really become citizens and use the official languages and abide by the rules of this country to a rocket headed back to there own land?
As pesky and others noted,,, the fellow was born a canadian,, so I guess strap him to a missile and fly him to ottawa?
Old 07-17-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavMahler View Post
As pesky and others noted,,, the fellow was born a canadian,, so I guess strap him to a missile and fly him to ottawa?
Will it dissolve our government and there ways of blowing money on crap? And could we also send a side missile to T.O? Just so they realize they are not the center of the universe anymore?
Old 07-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Will it dissolve our government and there ways of blowing money on crap? And could we also send a side missile to T.O? Just so they realize they are not the center of the universe anymore?
It's interesting that you would profess that given the ranting on these boards.

If the rants here were any indication, it would appear that Canada would sink into the ocean and the world would end if it weren't for the labours of Albertans.

There is no other group in Canada right now that believes this fact more strongly and is willing to yell it so loudly, being completely ignorant of the history of the province.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:08 AM

I don't believe that Canada would be affected its just that seeing all governments blowing huge wads of cash on crap that gets my goat, the people in certain areas that have no clue what each province does, and retarda like that
Micguinty character that blames Alberta for there manufacturing screw ups as in to many damn rules now adays that a company can't function with out huge coin behind them to keep agencies off there back,

One large example comes to mind in Manitoba mb hydro sells a metric ****ton of energy to the USA that's fine means money up here, however we are stupid enough to buy the stuff back from the states, I see stupidity on that don't you? Keep what we need sell the rest it's hydro energy it's free to generate once the infrastructure is built.

And I just find mos Toronto people think everything revolves around there city, when in reality they need the rest of Canada to live, minus Quebec haha

That's another speal i'd go on but for another day on that,
Old 07-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:

And I just find mos Toronto people think everything revolves around there city, when in reality they need the rest of Canada to live, minus Quebec haha
I lived in Toronto for almost 2 years for uni and although I will admit that
1) I can't stand the place, and
2) there are many people there who live in an urban bubble fantasy

I never really found them to think they were the center of anything.

It is a worldly city with many immigrants who have a much wider view of the world than Albertans, mostly because they have had to live in it.

I can only conclude, that the western belief that Torontonians hold that view point, is based on their jealousy of the easts more beautiful women and superior fishing.

If anything, Toronto wishes it was Montreal.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:23 AM

What your not going to go after anything else I said? I'm disappointed there boss

And I know Ontario doesn't have that many beautiful women, then again beauty is in the the eyes of the beholder ( we were given two), Go to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and bc you'll find beautiful women there, get a cowgirl if you can.

superior fishing? Please go to Manitoba or atleast bc, even the hunting is 10x better in MB and BC and even hit Newfoundland better fishing and the people are way cooler to talk to, hillarious when drunk,

I think you beed to travel a little more there boss,

Last edited by Canadiandiesel; 07-18-2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Adding
Old 07-18-2012, 12:26 AM

Quote:
is based on their jealousy of the easts more beautiful women and superior fishing.
numerically probably but i've been to ontario and i think there are more hot women per capita here, most of the guys i've worked with from ontario agree and are blown away by the high percentage of hotties we have out here

Quote:
That is just one ignorant pig to do that, and should not be an indication of the rest of the Muslims.

I know many who would never do that, and would never push their views on anyone, but are up for a good debate about religion, or politics, or cars, or the weather.

It is the ignorant loud mouth clerics that spew filth that I have an issue with.
well said rwm
Old 07-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
What your not going to go after anything else I said? I'm disappointed there boss

And I know Ontario doesn't have that many beautiful women, then again beauty is in the the eyes of the beholder ( we were given two), and superior fishing? Please go to Manitoba or atleast bc, even the hunting is 10x better in MB and BC and even hit Newfoundland better fishing and the people are way cooler to talk to, hillarious when drunk,

I think you beed to travel a little more there boss,
I have traveled extensively through Canada, lived on both coasts and worked in 5 provinces...conducted field research in almost all of them.
Worked nearly a decade in BC. And combined about 4 or 5 years in AB although just moved here a year and a half ago.
Have fished them all.

I've been everywhere man.

I agree that our electric utilities are a scam, and that McSquinty is no favorite of mine.

But the whole Toronto as the center of the universe cop-out is just not a widely held belief. It is a crutch for the west.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:38 AM

it's hard for me to see Toronto as a crutch though my eyes friends there constantly complain how Alberta is the big bad wolf and that they just want to destroy Ontario. Which annoys me because most of the time it's there own demise.

And if you fished them all you bloody well know Ontario and its lakes doesn't hold a pound of sand compared to the other provinces when it comes to fishing,

And if it's field research on hot women we got issues haha
Old 07-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:

And if you fished them all you bloody well know Ontario and its lakes doesn't hold a pound of sand compared to the other provinces when it comes to fishing,
Shirley you can't be serious.

Last edited by BeeGuy; 07-18-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:

good night.

Wow!
Nice.
Real classy.
Not sure what we or I said to deserve that.
I new low for a guy that has consistently advocated vigilantism, shoot shovel and shut up etc.

Just another lefty extremist over-reaction to a simple and slight disagreement about how we see things.
And the difference in this case WAS slight.

I simply do not like people that market hatred and oppression in the name of peace or whatever they are calling it this week.
Doesn't matter to me who they are or where they come from.
Otherwise, I couldn't care less about how they feel.

This is Canada... this is how we live and I see no reason to change just because someone who came begging for refuge...doesn't like the furniture.

I guess life must be pretty simple for you though... laid up in your little troll cave.
Must be really cut a dry when you've always been in the cheap seats and never on that stage.

Maybe if you'd actually been there and done that... you'd understand that what you read and what you see on TV is not always representative of the reality of some of these places.
Maybe if you had buried a few friends or been through what some of us have been through... you'd be a bit less judgmental.
You spend a few months or years getting shot at and seeing your friends hurt or killed and see how you feel about it when you come home to be faced by an indifferent nation and the same attitudes your enemy had about women, your country and your religion.

Am I bitter sometimes?
Yes.

And my experiences pale by comparison to those of some others so I'd imagine that they might be having a pretty hard time not being a bit bitter from time to time.
Or a bit opinionated about certain things.
They might just have good reason to be a lot more angry and opinionated.
I understand that and to be honest I'm grateful that I'm not as burdened with things as they are.
And I'm not talking about baby killing either.
THAT is just an insult to every professional soldier and about the lowest thing anyone has ever said here... bar none.

For the record... Canadian soldiers have saved more babies than they killed. And those that they may have killed were through mishap or accident and not by intent.
Course they were mostly females in places like Bosnia, Somalia and Afghanistan but why let those facts get in the way of a good tantrum over your inability to see that the guy you originally crossed swords with was agreeing with you and to a large extent... so was I.

Still... it's good to know how you really feel about the military folks.
I can't wait for you to share your thoughts with us again in November you freaking oxygen thief.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM

Consider the source. He's a "street preacher". Do you take what the ragged Christian "preacher" yelling in downtown Calgary says seriously? This was a reporter looking to create a story.

His views are the reason women recently had that march which we commented on here.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavmahler View Post
so now you are clinging to being a european and have cast canada aside to fit your european way of thinking.

My god man what are you, canadian or a eurie? Make up your mind!
our way of life is based off of european thinking!!!
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Gone Hunting

"I've been everywhere man"

I guess it's just our bad Karma that you're still here, complaining about Alberta, and taking cheap shots at the people who live here.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-18-2012, 07:52 PM

A religious fanatic spouting utters BS, whodathunit.
I walk by that Eatons Center corner every now and again, and I can tell you that it attracts no end of wacko, psycho, sidewalk painter, (a good thing), street musician (a real good thing), and street magician (good? not so much). It also attracts various other zealots of all stripe.
I walk pretty quickly by there, unless the music is good, and I'm convinced the only way this turd ever got noticed was to utter something totally absurd, which is an old game.
His drivel is a wastes of paper/cyberspace.
For all of you, I hope the fish are biting, the forests are serene, and that you're shooting straight.
Closed Thread