Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-21-2009, 08:43 PM

Worst puck luck I've ever seen in my life...actually. We dominated them for all of the 2nd...yet they outscore us 3-0...come on. Admit it...any of you that are watching this...look at the puck luck...what a joke! Be honest guys...wow!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dss44 View Post
Worst puck luck I've ever seen in my life...actually. We dominated them for all of the 2nd...yet they outscore us 3-0...come on. Admit it...any of you that are watching this...look at the puck luck...what a joke! Be honest guys...wow!
44 what's up, you sound a little CHOKED !!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:50 PM

LOL i'm in utter shock i think is a better way to say it...if you are watching the game then you'd agree with me guaranteed...guaranteed!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
LOL i'm in utter shock i think is a better way to say it...if you are watching the game then you'd agree with me guaranteed...guaranteed!
I am watching the game, I wasn't going to miss this one, Yote's are playing a fine game....
Old 03-21-2009, 08:59 PM

fudge...a post...come on...have you ever seen worse puck luck? Be honest...wow! And I had a game tonight...we hit 4 posts, gave up 2 shorthanded goals...lost 6-3...just not my day!!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 PM

Way to go Lombardi!! Still helpin out the flames!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:13 PM

puck luck??? i am watching and what i see is a phx team that is out hustling and out working a vancouver team that looks lost and hesitant....
Old 03-21-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClash View Post
puck luck??? i am watching and what i see is a phx team that is out hustling and out working a vancouver team that looks lost and hesitant....
X2...
Old 03-21-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpheasant View Post
After the Coyote's Rock the K Head's tonight will you be saddened or just choked ??
Well 44 I hate to say I told you so but I told you so....you'll be ok, trust me I know how it feel's...........
Old 03-22-2009, 02:51 AM
Banned

A goal and a penalty on the same shift..

Wow..

Neat to see.

THANK YOU YOTES!!!!

Jamie
Old 03-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:

Does that come in CANUCK FLAVOR?

Next practise we will be showing EXACTLY what net we are suppose to score in/

JAMIE
Old 03-22-2009, 08:05 AM

Are we going to FLAME broil up some WING'S tomorrow night?.....

Last edited by blackpheasant; 03-22-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:49 AM

Thanks Yotes

WE had better have a solid game against Detroit or I am gonna snap..lol
Old 03-22-2009, 09:17 AM

LoL Look whos relying on the lesser teams to keep their grip on the division lead.....Ah Lamers fans you are truly an odd bunch. A so called elite team that is so messed up that they cheer for a bottom feeder to beat the Nuks so they can cling onto first place Sad really...whats going to happen when the Wings lite you guys up tomorrow??

And you Nuckleheads were dismantled by a team that didnt dress its fourth line but dressed a bunch of AHL players......pathetic.....was the SISTAHS even playing or are they too busy trying to decide how much $ to ask Bjurke for when they sign in TO????
Old 03-22-2009, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanonfodder View Post
LoL Look whos relying on the lesser teams to keep their grip on the division lead.....Ah Lamers fans you are truly an odd bunch. A so called elite team that is so messed up that they cheer for a bottom feeder to beat the Nuks so they can cling onto first place Sad really...whats going to happen when the Wings lite you guys up tomorrow??

And you Nuckleheads were dismantled by a team that didnt dress its fourth line but dressed a bunch of AHL players......pathetic.....was the SISTAHS even playing or are they too busy trying to decide how much $ to ask Bjurke for when they sign in TO????
Your pretty cocky my friend considering your team can go back on the skid any minute...this time of year as ELITE as we are we will still take help from anyone..in this case it was the Yotes
Old 03-22-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:

Hey Kanon, I haven't been following the WHL Playoff's, how's them Oil Queen's doing..?
Old 03-22-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Hey Kanon, I haven't been following the WHL Playoff's, how's them Oil Queen's doing..?
Could have sworn this was an NHL thread but it is to be expected from an illiterate Shames fan as for the Oil Kings, yea how terrible it must be for a team in its second year to make the playoffs ( in a tie breaker game too ) they must feel awful......
Old 03-22-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Could have sworn this was an NHL thread but it is to be expected from an illiterate Shames fan as for the Oil Kings, yea how terrible it must be for a team in its second year to make the playoffs ( in a tie breaker game too ) they must feel awful......
Oh that's right I forgot Redmonton couldn't find enough fan support for a team prior to that, sorry I asked..........
Old 03-22-2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Oh that's right I forgot Redmonton couldn't find enough fan support for a team prior to that, sorry I asked..........
I guess Shames fans are bringing up anything to distract people from how their team is playing lately and the fact that they're gonna have their arses handed to them tomorrow by Detroit.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:

What a load of Baloney ^, SOILER'S win a few game's and it's all "Cockadoodledoo" again, typical BS coming from the Crapital once again, pretty soon were going to here "MacT" for coach of the year to no doubt.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdfish View Post
I guess Shames fans are bringing up anything to distract people from how their team is playing lately and the fact that they're gonna have their arses handed to them tomorrow by Detroit.
Detroit (elite team) is going to get crushed tomorrow night, you read it here first...
Old 03-22-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Detroit (elite team) is going to get crushed tomorrow night, you read it here first...
Obviously all this snow has finally made you snap.....2-5-0 in ur last seven soon to be 2-6-0 in eight...no way you win Monday. The free fall continues......
Old 03-22-2009, 01:48 PM

As a sidenote, this thread rocks!! Can you imagine the trash-talk if there was a BOA in the playoffs...wow!!
Old 03-22-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Obviously all this snow has finally made you snap.....2-5-0 in ur last seven soon to be 2-6-0 in eight...no way you win Monday. The free fall continues......
I do take wager's....PM me if you have enough courage for a wager...
Old 03-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdfish View Post
As a sidenote, this thread rocks!! Can you imagine the trash-talk if there was a BOA in the playoffs...wow!!

TRUE..VERY TRUE

Kanon is just in a bad mood.. He missed the turn to Edmonton and ended up in Fort Mac

Jamie
Old 03-22-2009, 02:15 PM

It appears that that the Oil have been sucked in to the lull more commonly known as the Minnesota Wild!!! Guess we should have capitalized in the first period!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

TRUE..VERY TRUE

Kanon is just in a bad mood.. He missed the turn to Edmonton and ended up in Fort Mac

Jamie
I was there on business James, but I am back home and watchn the Wild have their way with the Oil as usual. SIGH....

On a lighter note watchn the Flames lose always puts me in a better move so I can't wait till monday....

BP check your mail
Old 03-22-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
I am back home and watchn the Wild have their way with the Oil as usual.
As usual??? Up to today series is tied at 2 wins a piece.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:58 PM

I meant in Minny my bad its ben a home team wins series this year....bodes well for us...
Old 03-22-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
The SISTAHS hey? Is that the best you've got? Pretty cocky coming from a guy who cheers for a team with two players named Alice (I know it's not spelled that way but it might as well be).