Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-15-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
HONEYSUCKLE mulch. That stuff's more powerfull than catnip!

It has begun..........
Awesome!!!!! and you can just plead ignorance!!! "I didnt know kitties liked that stuff."...... Post pics of the carnage if you can please!!! Twisted minds want to know!

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 06-15-2010, 10:27 PM

recently my pocket gopher trapping has been getting me live pocket gophers... Hmmm...

LOL. But the boss wouldn't like it as those damn things will go where they please and they make a mess...
Old 06-15-2010, 10:45 PM

Shall we start Tree's bail collection now or wait a bit?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:47 PM

1. post his/her address as an AA meeting site.
2. tooth paste, honey or maple syrup on their door handle.
3. sign him up for a bunch of junk mail.
4. if u seriously hate him pour super glue in his locks.
5. go to a pay phone so it wont be traced back to you:
Call 911
Tell them your neighbor is drunk and is flashing a knife around the neighborhood and is threatening his family with it
Go back to your house and make popcorn
Sit infront of your window and watch the story unfold..its like watching "COPS" but live!

The last is the best.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:50 PM
40inchtwister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
1. post his/her address as an AA meeting site.
2. tooth paste, honey or maple syrup on their door handle.
3. sign him up for a bunch of junk mail.
4. if u seriously hate him pour super glue in his locks.
5. go to a pay phone so it wont be traced back to you:
Call 911
Tell them your neighbor is drunk and is flashing a knife around the neighborhood and is threatening his family with it
Go back to your house and make popcorn
Sit infront of your window and watch the story unfold..its like watching "COPS" but live!

The last is the best.

wow
Old 06-16-2010, 04:58 PM

or just do the wise thing and choose not to escalate this and make a bad situation worse.

*pranks are great amongst friends, not so good when they become vindictive little acts of mischief & vandalism 'cause you don't like someone.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 PM

I think a few have went a little overboard here.
But here is the perfect prank, best part no property or people are hurt.
Post about 10 random ad's on kijiji selling cars, sports equitment, Fridge/stove. Make the prices very low and include a phone number.
His phone will not stop for weeks, He might even just change his number.
This was our april fools joke on our boss. It works great and you would be supprised how many freaking calls you get in one day!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:56 PM

On the thoughts of awful smells, you could also go with a horrible perfume; such as what you imagine Mimi from the Drew Carey show might smell like (not that you would normally stop to wonder....). That poured in a car interior along with any of the aforementioned fish or milk concoctions would do nicely.

If access to his engine bay is possible, disconnect a few spark plug wires, but leave enough remaining that the engine will run... albiet poorly. Along the lines of the gay publications subject; you can pick up the free newsstand ones and leave them where his friends or guests may find them (bathroom magazine pile for instance, or the glove box of his car). This would be cheaper than the subscription angle.

Many years ago a few pals and I had once pranked another buddies uptight girlfriend by leaving dirty magazines tucked throughout her Jeep, as well as a realistic-looking vibrating cylindrical entertainment device in her glove box. To this day I have no idea who got blamed for that.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:07 PM

Any updates tree?
I can get you as many holes from punched paper as you like. I work for a printing company

I still lose bait that way.

UPS will fondle your animals!!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
a potato under the back seat in winter works great too once it freezes and thaws a few times. or a handful of smelts in hot weather.
smelts down the window defrost vents, uck, uck and uck.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:35 PM

I've never actually tried this one, but I've heard of it and it sounds as funny as all get out. If you have access to his truck and some time, rewire the horn to his left or right signal light. Every time he tries to turn in that direction, his horn will go off!
Old 03-31-2011, 11:36 PM

Default Prank

Had a neighbour with a few house cats that s&&t in our flowerbed all the time.
Not that I REALLy hate cats but...

If he has a cat mix a plate of sardines and mix it with Exlax. The cat will eat the sardine mixture and the rest is well not very nice too clean up in the house.

Or the old brown bag filled with dog crap. Light it on fire and ring the door bell early on Sunday Morning.May have to buy him a new pair of slippers

Pin
Old 04-01-2011, 05:49 AM

So many good ideas, one that I like that causes no damage but is quite funny is to take 2 or 3 rolls of flagging tape and tie to the frame of his vehicle and then place them on the inside of his back bumper first bump he hits they fall off and he is dragging 300 ft of orange or pink ribbon behind his vehicle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:25 AM

Hi Treeguy,

I'm somewhat of a prankster myself. Recently I had a 2` X 2` John Deere magnet put onto my father-in-laws work truck. He's a salesman for Finning.

The trick to a good prank is the twist. Your neighbor's prank was last minute, and not well planned. But the twist, the highlight of the prank, can make your revenge double sweet. Think about what happened to you, change it up, and go BIG. Going big is important. He needs to know that you are creative, can fight big, and he will be hesitant in the future (my general rule of thumb however is never cost someone else money).

Items to think about for your twist:

-thumbprints
-paint
-windshield

How can you get him back? This is up to you, but I'll throw a few at you.

1. The thumbprint - Have someone (with a stern voice) call him, and tell him they are with the (your county or city here) police. They responded to your complaint about the paint on the windshield, and pulled the prints from your vehicle. The prints match a cold case murder in the area from 10 years ago, and we would like you to come in for futhur questioning. Failure to co-operate will result in an immediate province wide warrent for his immediate arrest. He should spend a good 20 minutes losing his mind at the police department.

2. The paint - Guys don't like pink. Never have, probably never will. They like their dogs though. If your neighbor has a dog, you can buy organic paint (non-toxic), and a bag of dog treats. Use the treats to lure the dog, and the rest is history.

3. The windshield - I'm sure the fingerprints were a big inconvenience. Having to look around them...one could only imagine. But what if you didn't have a windshield at all? Geez. That would be dangerous. Remove windshield at night, instructions found here:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2188537_remove-windshield.html
Watch the fireworks the next morning when a family of squirrels have taken a liking to his leather upholdstery.

The twist is important because it makes the mark connect the dots. He/she needs to sit for a minute, think about what happened, then realize who did it. Based on past experience, going big is the best way to put an end to his clever ways.

I once broke into my friends house (my dad is a locksmith), and turned every doorknob on the house and garage that could lock inside out (so you could only lock the house from the inside). Two weeks later, I came home to a bathroom full of hay, and a cow in my bathtub. It was only a calf, but it was HELL getting it outside. I never pulled another prank on him again.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 AM

If you are just looking for a quick fix, you can smear a little grease on his exhaust pipe, close to the engine manifold. the engine will smoke for a while, he'll think something is wrong. I had this done to me by a friend, but he used a broomstick with grease on the end, and stuck it up my tailpipe. Genius idea, but cost me money, cause I took the stupid thing in twice.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:30 AM

Since this got resurrected. Get boston creme donuts and instead of creme on the inside put ketchup
Old 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM

Once had a neighbor who went on vacation for a couple weeks around the same time every spring. The day he left we stuffed a tennis ball in his bungalow' s down spout and filled the gutter with a few bags of sheep manure and planted tulip bulbs about a foot apart. The entire 40 ft flower box on the roof was in near full bloom by the time he came home.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:48 PM

A good one to do that won't do any major property damage is to sneak into a buddy's car and turn up the stereo all the way and switch and put some "awful" classical CD in or put in a hardcore rock CD with loud screaming. Just turn the key of the car and put it into accesory mode while doing this. The next step is to turn the key in off mode, and skitter back to your vehicle or wherever and when your buddy or hated neighbor wakes up in the morning to go to work, they can start their moring with a nice little suprise.

People can mess with life, but people can't mess with time.

Last edited by Jwood 456; 04-01-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 04-01-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwood 456 View Post
A good one to do that won't do any major property damage is to sneak into a buddy's car and turn up the stereo all the way and switch and put some "awful" classical CD in or put in a hardcore rock CD with loud screaming. Just turn the key of the car and put it into accesory mode while doing this. The next step is to turn the key in off mode, and skitter back to your vehicle or wherever and when your buddy or hated neighbor wakes up in the morning to go to work, they can start their moring with a nice little suprise.
Oh wait, where do you get the keys from in the first place.?

Old 04-01-2011, 09:14 PM

Well this one came back from the dead.

My lawyer says that the most I can releate is that the, ummm, target was neutralized.

Much thanks for all the advice though.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:27 PM

If your mechanically inclined, take his origional muffler off of his vehicle and put a straight pipe in its place. Then leave a note saying that the your origional muffler is at blah blah location.

It would be priceless to see the look on that guy's face when hears the loud VAAABROOOOOOM! from his usual much quiter vehicle sound. Especially when it's first thing in the morning when he first starts his vehicle to head to work.