Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-17-2024, 06:26 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Like who?
Wait for it....they will surface shortly...

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 09-17-2024, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
Their supporters do seem to be a sad & violent bunch. 2X assassination attempts speaks for itself.
Unlike Jan. 6

"Toe da so" - Ricky, Trailer Park Boys
Old 09-17-2024, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddin View Post
Unlike Jan. 6
Was there violence on January 6th? lol.

-Billy Molls
Old 09-17-2024, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder76 View Post
Was there violence on January 6th? lol.
Didn't you know that Republicans brought firearms with the intention of killing people? No wait, that was the people that tried to assassinate Trump. The Democrats try to portray Trump supporters as extremists, yet they aren't the ones trying to assassinate people.
Old 09-17-2024, 09:06 AM

Hang ten, Mike Pence

Old 09-17-2024, 10:07 AM

Default Secret service failed again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Trying to snipe with an SKS at that range? ............. heck there is no scope out there, at any price, that changes the fact the rifle is a crappy SKS ...... clearly the guy is insane and mentally ill.

No sane person would try using an SKS.
A person like that would probably be very easy to radicalize to commit an assassination attempt on a very hated opponent.
Old 09-17-2024, 10:14 AM

Default LOL. MSM much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddin View Post
Unlike Jan. 6
You have no idea what you are talking about. The most violent thing that happened at January 6th was a trigger happy cop shot a woman as she was climbing in a window of the capital. Other than that there was some pushing and trespassing just like every other protest out there.
Old 09-17-2024, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about. The most violent thing that happened at January 6th was a trigger happy cop shot a woman as she was climbing in a window of the capital. Other than that there was some pushing and trespassing just like every other protest out there.
Tame compared to a BLM riot.
Old 09-17-2024, 05:35 PM

Old 09-17-2024, 08:41 PM

Dumb and dumber

Old 09-17-2024, 09:31 PM

Problem Trump has is he’s growing the pool of would be assassins, and the edges are radical. I think the whole incident was handled well. A similar in the air shot would have averted the previous incident. Failure at the local level.
Old 09-17-2024, 11:37 PM

Life is a double edged sword specially in politics ,many are hoping to see Trump shot by some crazy person . Don't think for a second that this can't go the other way ,there are crazy folks on both sides ,so swinging this sword can have a terrible out come for he whole country .The woke won't fight back ,they might scream and roll around like sick children wanting a new game boy.

If Trump is killed then there will not be a safe place for anyone on the either side ,even worst China and Russia are watching hoping this happens .

They won't attack when the country is still strong ,once all chao's hits the country ,they will make a move . Maybe not militarily right away ,but you can bet the USA global currency drops like an anchor ,markets will crash and it won't be pretty .

Be careful what you wish for .The whole world is watching and they have way more enemies then allies .They made those enemies long before Trump came along ,but the woke only see him for all the USA has done wrong in the past .

CHEERS

Last edited by JD848; 09-18-2024 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-18-2024, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Life is a double edged sword specially in politics ,many are hoping to see Trump shot by some crazy person . Don't think for a second that this can't go the other way ,there are crazy folks on both sides ,so swinging this sword can have a terrible out come for he whole country .The woke won't fight back ,they might scream and roll around like sick children wanting a new game boy.

If Trump is killed then there will not be a safe place for anyone on the either side ,even worst China and Russia are watching hoping this happens .

They won't attack when the country is still strong ,once all chao's hits the country ,they will make a move . Maybe not militarily right away ,but you can bet the USA global currency drops like an anchor ,markets will crash and it won't be pretty .

Be careful what you wish for .The whole world is watching and they have way more enemies then allies .They made those enemies long before Trump came along ,but the woke only see him for all the USA has done wrong in the past .

CHEERS
Agreed.

The only other thing that concerns me is that the Left may take out Harris themselves - and it will be easy to blame the Republicans.

Then the Democrats would be freed from the obligation of running her, and can install whomever they choose.

Maybe even go as far as cancel the election for "national security reasons".

Last edited by Stinky Buffalo; 09-18-2024 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-18-2024, 09:01 AM

Default Never thought of that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
Agreed.

The only other thing that concerns me is that the Left may take out Harris themselves - and it will be easy to blame the Republicans. Then the Democrats would be freed from the obligation of running her, and can install whomever they choose. Maybe even go as far cancel the election for "national security reasons".
I don’t think that the Democrats have that big of nuggets. The FBI and CIA can’t even recruit capable assassins to take out Trump. They would never get Kamala. She is from the hood remember. Bahahahahaha!
Old 09-24-2024, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishOutOfWater View Post
Search the topic and choose your preferred MSM platform to read from, and I refuse to link CBC anymore.

Secret Service shot at him at the golf course, apparently... There's also reports they "exchanged gunfire".

I was initially wondering if maybe it was a hunter, but I don't know the area and definitely not if he was shooting/shooting back at S/S.

Crazy times !

Trump is NOT the president, I wonder why people still refer to him as such???
Old 09-25-2024, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303carbine View Post
Once the President, always thereafter referred to as President.

It's an earned Title.

And Tradition.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."
Old 09-25-2024, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303carbine View Post
Once you are a president you are always referred to as President. Example president Obama
Old 09-25-2024, 06:58 AM

Was watching a nick Johnson video. Apparently Trump has black vote or alot of it. Apparently some blacks connect to the way the law is trying to put innocent man in jail. Also a ton of blacks upset about Bidens foreigners coming into country and getting a much better deal than them. Alot of blacks see kamala as just more of Biden.