Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 04:16 PM

An older interview but good nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo
Old 02-23-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Guy View Post
Maybe read the OP.....
Don't see anything about Ted for Pres...
Spokesman is a little different than president I'm thinking.
I like some of his comments, and some of his beliefs. Don't claim to know him as intimitely as you appear to know him.
Seems like you have 1st hand experience with him. What, you don't like people who think they know more than you and your opinion sucks ?
How ironic......
Nice try. Post #8 says Nuge for Pres, #9 says x2, #13 says X3 and then you in #21 Say "he's got my vote." What were you voting him in for? Haha!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50 View Post
Nice try. Post #8 says Nuge for Pres, #9 says x2, #13 says X3 and then you in #21 Say "he's got my vote." What were you voting him in for? Haha!
R U serious?
Give it a break already, or lets take it to PM's so others don't have to witness this.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Banned

Ted Nugent is nothingless more that a Texas hillbilly loud mouth that ought to have his mouth shut up permanently with a 265gr Hornady IB right smack in the middle of his cross-eyes. I'd rather have Hillary Clinton speak up for our gun rights than that wortheless piece of uneducated, loud mouth, poaching SOB speak up for our rights. The fight will be won by someone who not only believes but can put a meaningfull sentence together in one piece, and has the political drivel to put it either through parliament or congress to make a difference. By my understand, that POS that the so called " uncle Nuge" is nothing more than a F'n POACHER. Hey, you Nugent fans, your hero is a poacher.....so, by all respects, you don't belong here. we don't like that kind here.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Ted Nugent is nothingless more that a Texas hillbilly loud mouth that ought to have his mouth shut up permanently with a 265gr Hornady IB right smack in the middle of his cross-eyes. I'd rather have Hillary Clinton speak up for our gun rights than that wortheless piece of uneducated, loud mouth, poaching SOB speak up for our rights. The fight will be won by someone who not only believes but can put a meaningfull sentence together in one piece, and has the political drivel to put it either through parliament or congress to make a difference. By my understand, that POS that the so called " uncle Nuge" is nothing more than a F'n POACHER. Hey, you Nugent fans, your hero is a poacher.....so, by all respects, you don't belong here. we don't like that kind here.
Tell us how you really feel......
Old 02-23-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
R U serious?
Give it a break already, or lets take it to PM's so others don't have to witness this.
Witness what? LOL!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
im still not voting for him, but i dont think hes quite that bad either. like i said hes done a lot of good for hunters and hunting.....but he just isnt the best spokesman for it in my opinion.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:

Still say I bet that deer tasted good.. I'd let em cook it on my camp fire and share a peice of it with him any day..
Old 02-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
It amazes me how someone can bad mouth someone for being a poacher even though he don't know it for sure.He's such a bad person.But yet it's ok for you to say he should be killed As far as uneducated loud mouth he went to college and wrote 5 books.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
It amazes me how someone can bad mouth someone for being a poacher even though he don't know it for sure.He's such a bad person.But yet it's ok for you to say he should be killed As far as uneducated loud mouth he went to college and wrote 5 books.
You noticed that to eh ??? its all right to come on here and talk about murdering someone with a gun,, shooting him between the eye's. But yet if we like Ted we are not liked here because that makes us poachers to...

Man oh man it takes all kinds I tell yah...

Way to be a spokesman for legal, sane gun owners on this forum..

Last edited by Walleyes; 02-23-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:42 AM
south b

Quote:
I can name 2 dozen people on this board that I think would be better than the motor city loudmouth.
Uncle Ted he is loud and proud of the life he lives I see nothing wrong with that as for the 2dozen people you can name to do a better job I am not sure about that what have they done lately or even who they are dosent matter.

Quote:
toxey haas, michael waddell, and will primos could go on the list. chuck adams likely belongs there too.
Michael waddell ahh not for me .
Chuck adams i will give you that one i liked him .

Last edited by south b; 02-24-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:03 AM
south b

Quote:
Larry D. Jones, Dwight Schuh, Byron Furguson to name a few.
They have more class than The Detroit guy will ever have.
Cat
Larry D. Jones ,Byron Furguson i think Uncle Ted has them beat I guess to each there own .
Old 02-24-2011, 12:53 PM

Are people shooting him down because he's a hardened ''poacher''.
Not condoning, but throwing some bait out for a deer albeit illegal, is hardly worth throwing someone to the wolves over, IMO. I don't know the whole story so won't comment any further on that.
As far as spokesman, I will admit that he does ramble on sometimes, not sure if he knows where he's going with some of his ramblings, but never lost for words.
You know..... just like most politicians out there

Besides.... we need guys like him out there to counterbalance the Pamela Anderson's, Paul Mcartney's , Chrissy Hynes' on the other side
Old 02-24-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Are people shooting him down because he's a hardened ''poacher''.
Not condoning, but throwing some bait out for a deer albeit illegal, is hardly worth throwing someone to the wolves over, IMO. I don't know the whole story so won't comment any further on that.
As far as spokesman, I will admit that he does ramble on sometimes, not sure if he knows where he's going with some of his ramblings, but never lost for words.
You know..... just like most politicians out there

Besides.... we need guys like him out there to counterbalance the Pamela Anderson's, Paul Mcartney's , Chrissy Hynes' on the other side
So you'd be OK with him attacking you for the statements you've made on here?
Old 02-24-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
I'm always up to a debate. Don't think we all have to agree with each other every time.
If he attacks me...well.....then I react like I do with guys like you
Old 02-24-2011, 01:04 PM

Quote:
And for the record 209...what comments would you be referring to?
Your far from what I would consider to be a modern day saint yourself.
How does it go...people who live in glass houses......
Old 02-24-2011, 01:07 PM

Search hard 209...search hard.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 PM

Suggestion 209.
Maybe start a ''How bad Mountain Guy is '' thread.
That way I can keep it within context...

Anyway, I'm off to work. Take care.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Suggestion 209.

AWWW GEEEEZ.....JUST SPIT MY SOUP ON MY LAP TOP....
Old 02-24-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
HILLARY CLINTON ??? Tell us all that you are joking .. and are you now the interview chairman for forum membership ?
Old 02-24-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Suggestion 209.

"I'm just telling it like it is" MG You don't mind it when you are on the giving end, just not the recieving?
Old 02-24-2011, 06:43 PM

If a couple members with personal issues could take it to pm's we could keep this thread from being locked..
Old 02-24-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear416 View Post
If a couple members with personal issues could take it to pm's we could keep this thread from being locked..
If you search back BB you'll see that I've asked that.
Really not sure why...but he's got his cross hairs on me. I'm on the defensive and will continue to defend myself if this continues...and if permitted.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
If you search back BB you'll see that I've asked that.
Really not sure why...but he's got his cross hairs on me. I'm on the defensive and will continue to defend myself if this continues...and if permitted.
Nope this ain't about you, you missed the posts that were deleted.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:56 PM
south b

Quote:
Nope this ain't about you, you missed the posts that were deleted.
yah you are a day late and a dollar short but your ok Mountain Guy dont worry.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Maybe we'll just end it now. Seems Ted is either liked a lot or disliked a lot, both north and south of the border.
Closed Thread