Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Tucumseh

Default Re: Not how I remember it

TJ, first of all thanx for the compliment. I too have a passion for our resources and refuse to satnd by idle for something as important as the MIHA.

With that said let me assure you I will not stand for lies being spread about me. You can try all you want to make yourself look like the tough guy but not at my expense. I mean what I said! I have never spread lies or ever planned to try to hurt your reputation. I personally think your over inflated ego can accomplish that all by it's self.

TJ as a friendly gesture, pay attention to what the guys are saying. I'm sure there are many more that do agree (but have not said) with what so many have told you. I am not perfect but I will stand up for what I believe in. I will also admit when I'm wrong and extend my hand shake as a friendly gesture.

Please don't think I want to be your friend. Not for a second bud, but I do wish you the best. You too have contributed alot too the sport and I respect that.

Now I agree, enough is enough, what did you even start the thread for in the first place.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:11 PM
rugatika

Default good post bigbore

Well said bigbore. I know I can get going with some childish replies at times too but this is really starting to sound like the grade 3 schoolyard. Everyone enjoys getting in a jab now and then and I'm sure most of us on here are more than capable of taking one without holding a lifelong grudge. Digging up things from several years ago to make a point on here goes beyond good sportsmanship.

If there is an issue on a point that is worth arguing I'm sure it can be done without slagging a board member. Not saying it isn't gonna happen, but maybe the extended flame wars could be squelched. I'm sure a good soap opera is appealing to lots but what would it hurt to shut some of these threads down that degenerate into nothing but mudslinging?

Just my 2 cents
Old 03-07-2007, 02:19 PM
TJ's inflated Ego

Default TJ's inflated Ego

My goodness TJ. Do you ever have a large chip on your shoulder. It must be tiring carrying around that ego of yours. In fact, your ego is so big it is blocking the door to reality that you badly need to get through.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Bigbore

Default Bigbore

You should have more fiber in your diet sheep open this door willing .Big deal he wrote you a pm about your elk and deer :\ Good for you
Old 03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Big

Default Big

nevermind sonny, has nothin to do with you:evil
Old 03-07-2007, 04:05 PM
tj

Default tj

Come on you guy's. Stick to the topic. This is a T S.H. flaming thread. No hijacking, at T.J.'s request.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Rob Miskosky

Default Re: tj

This thread is now done.
Any who try to open another thread similar will be warned once, and then banned from this board permanently.

Please see the thread "Attention Board Users" in the General Discussion Forum.

Rob Miskosky