Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-02-2023, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
So what’s the plan then?
'Non-participation in something that you believe is evil'-Einstein, about Gandhi. And it worked. Shut this circus down.

And to point it out to you, the PC party destroyed itself. And people like you keep empowering that broken party and its broken promises.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:57 AM

PP may not be right wing enough for many but he is only option at the federal level. Like some had mentioned he may be a bandaid to the problem but voting for anything left wing is a dagger into Canada. Just look at what is happening now.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:00 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=tirebob;4615189]If is working for the collapse rather than working hard to better things rationally, that is kind of sad really.
QUOTE]

Rationally? That's cute. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, that's literally the definition of insanity.

Your voting DOES NOTHING. The sooner you all come to terms with that, the sooner we get our country back.

Professional politicians are professional liars, all of them.
No matter how noble their ideals are when they get into politics (which, in this day and age, is a very laughable stretch) they are completely and utterly corrupted by the time they get into a position to do anything about anything.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:34 AM
AO Sponsor

[QUOTE=big_plinker;4615196]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
If is working for the collapse rather than working hard to better things rationally, that is kind of sad really.
QUOTE]

Rationally? That's cute. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, that's literally the definition of insanity.

Your voting DOES NOTHING. The sooner you all come to terms with that, the sooner we get our country back.

Professional politicians are professional liars, all of them.
No matter how noble their ideals are when they get into politics (which, in this day and age, is a very laughable stretch) they are completely and utterly corrupted by the time they get into a position to do anything about anything.
So again, is your answer to do nothing productive today and just keep watching it get worse? Knowing how it is out there, can you actually do something today that will contribute to improvement? Your answer to this simple question is what?

Quoting the same tired lines is not fixing it. In fact what you are doing IS actually banging your head yet doing nothing to improve things... You realize that right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_plinker View Post
'Non-participation in something that you believe is evil'-Einstein, about Gandhi. And it worked. Shut this circus down.

And to point it out to you, the PC party destroyed itself. And people like you keep empowering that broken party and its broken promises.
Except that will not happen here. You just keep handing the reins to those that are content with the handouts and you are letting them get used to it. If you think comparing what we have now to what Gandhi was doing, you unfortunately are simply being willfully ignorant. That is okay and fully your right, but it isn't fixing anything because you will never get the massive majority on your side. You in fact are the ones that the left loves as it plays right into their hands.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23

Last edited by tirebob; 03-02-2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:50 AM

I'm not saying that I won't be supporting PP in the next election, but this diagram shows what we all have seen happening over the past decades:

Old 03-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Banned

You don't get it.

Non participating in ANYTHING.
If every right leaning individual prepared for and took a month off, of everything, in protest for election and party reform, this country would come to it's senses.

Short of terrorism (which I don't want to see in this country having grown up with it where I moved from, and fearfully am beginning to feel the whispers of here, there's so much resentment and anger building in the West against Ottawa's), non participation is the only means you have left, as a citizen, to actually be heard.

And before it's too late. In a few years, with a million 3rd world immigrants flooding our country year after year, the power of non participation is going to evaporate, because by and large, a migrant will equal a scab.
Immediately willing to step in when you step out.

I know this isn't going to happen. It needs to before it's too late, if it's not too late already (trucker convoy, anyone?), but it won't.

Because as you said: Canadians are too polite to say no.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

Except that will not happen here. You just keep handing the reins to those that are content with the handouts and you are letting them get used to it. If you think comparing what we have now to what Gandhi was doing, you unfortunately are simply being willfully ignorant. That is okay and fully you’re right, but it isn't fixing anything because you will never get the massive majority on your side. You in fact are the ones that the left loves as it plays right into their hands.
Pretty much sums it up right there. I would not have been so polite.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:05 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
I'm not saying that I won't be supporting PP in the next election, but this diagram shows what we all have seen happening over the past decades:

The problem is the attitude in thinking anyone is saying "everything will be fixed" (not saying you are Stinky... Just referring to the meme). The fact is society has been on a gradual slide to less and less conservative. There is no doubt. To correct that you can just flip a switch and have it jump way back on the scale, and the more you continue to let that slide left occur, the faster it occurs. If you want to counter that, you need to start a gradual slide back the other way without throwing everyone off the bus in an instant. That is not how any minds are going to start changing back. It takes persistent effort and demonstrable effect that the more conservative decisions are working and not hurting so people start becoming more and more comfortable with those decisions and start accepting that they can keep going.

If you try and jump back too far in one instance, you scare off the people who have grown accustomed to the left slide. As much as we may see it being a better choice, the left has done a helluva good job at convincing the majority of people the right is the boogey man and by being so abstinent about the "moral high ground" we have played right into their hands and magnified the effect.

We have nobody to blame but ourselves and now to fix things it is going to take baby steps no matter how fast we want it done.

Quote:
You don't get it.

If every right leaning individual prepared for and took a month off, of everything, in protest for election and party reform, this country would come to it's senses.

Short of terrorism (which I don't want to see in this country having grown up with it where I moved from, and fearfully am beginning to feel the whispers of here, there's so much resentment and anger building in the West against Ottawa's), non participation is the only means you have left, as a citizen, to actually be heard.

And before it's too late. In a few years, with a million 3rd world immigrants flooding our country year after year, the power of non participation is going to evaporate, because by and large, a migrant will equal a scab.

I know this isn't going to happen. It needs to before it's too late, if it's not too late already (trucker convoy, anyone?), but it won't.

Of course I get what you are saying... You just don't seem to get it will never happen. So keep doing nothing until it is all gone.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 03-02-2023, 02:42 PM

I think you captured that really well, TireBob.
Old 03-02-2023, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Of course I get what you are saying... You just don't seem to get it will never happen. So keep doing nothing until it is all gone.
You obviously don't.
Because you actually think you're doing something by doing the opposite. You won't learn.
You'll vote, and even if you get your wish, and PP and his party of professional crooks wins, you will still watch this country disappear.
Your vote means nothing.
You won't realize that until it's too late, if at all.
And I agree, the pipe dream of mine, the only we hope as citizens have left, will never happen.
But like you, I'll keep preaching to unwilling listeners.
Vote away.
I'll see you on the other side.
Maybe we'll know then what we don't, can't know now: who's actually kidding themselves.

Let's see how bad it gets before one of us wakes up, eh?
Old 03-02-2023, 04:14 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
You obviously don't.
Because you actually think you're doing something by doing the opposite. You won't learn.
You'll vote, and even if you get your wish, and PP and his party of professional crooks wins, you will still watch this country disappear.
Your vote means nothing.
And I agree, the pipe dream of mine, the only we hope as citizens have left, will never happen.
Vote away.
Maybe we'll know then what we don't, can't know now: who's actually kidding themselves.
Again... What IS this other side you keep talking about? How is what you are doing making an improvement? What are you doing to affect an actual change that is attainable today? All I see is a big ole fat pile of nothing. It is great though you feel like you have proved a point to yourself by contributing nothing effective. As such is your right and I will defend that idea even if I vehemently disagree with it.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Old 03-02-2023, 04:33 PM

Quote:
You obviously don't.
Your vote means nothing.
Vote away.

Let me inject some perspective here - realistic perspective.

Since "hard right" people will not cast their vote to support PP, how do they think casting a vote for the "alternative further right" candidate (whomever that may be) will help get us CLOSER to something that is palatable for us in Western Canada. Sure, maybe PP isn't the perfect candidate for you but he has an actual change of winning the elections and moving us a step to the right.

Who in their right mind, in this country, with our woke culture, believes one of these hard right candidates even stands a snowballs chance in #e!! of winning an election? That's delusional. It's irresponsible. It will lead to extending the grip of the liberals not progressing our country.

Wasting your vote, out of pure principle, for a person/party that can't achieve more than a 5%-10% result is just resulting in taking that same 5%-10% away from a conservative candidate like PP and giving (the margin) to a liberal or communist that gets us nowhere. Why would I want that to happen? Has nobody considered this?

This next election is about getting us closer. Not about wasting our vote in principle. It is a compromise. Adults. Pragmatic Thinkers and those with the future in mind (the long game) know this and are mature enough to understand that is the "best course of action". Maybe it's not "perfect" but it's "better".

That's how I see it.

Last edited by EZM; 03-02-2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

What part of 'voting in the current system is useless' are you guys not getting?
Non participation. You think the right (of any extreme) are the only ones disgusted with the current gong show?
The right, and a whole bunch of the left, never voted for this douche bag in charge. And yet, there he is, shaming the entire country, forever.
And for the record, Harper and his Lackey PP, and a whole bunch of the current CPC party, signed us onto FIPA. Traded our sovereignty for 35 years, to China, a country we all know, ALL OF US, would consume us whole without blinking an eye. They could kill us all and not even achieve a rounding error for their population (never mind not even achieve half the number of Chinese that have died at the hands of the their own countrymen in the last 70 years).
And for what, I'd really like to know. Auditing their bank accounts would help answer that question.
Vote away.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:10 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post

This is such a hyperbole, and not factual. Cons now are more conservative than under the past two leaders!
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 03-02-2023, 09:14 PM
AO Sponsor

I saw "don't waste our vote in principle" That's exactly right. Hell, even NDP'ers hold their nose and vote Lib to try and defeat Conservatives, and they have effing seats in parliament. Those that vote PPC won't even do that, such a joke. And they are the ones that want the most change yet they themselves result in the least....
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 03-03-2023, 03:33 AM

Quote:
You obviously don't.
Your vote means nothing.
Vote away.

Sounds like your solution is to not vote, in order to teach Canadians a lesson. Excellent strategy, I can't think of a better way to gain influence.
Old 03-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post
Sounds like your solution is to not vote, in order to teach Canadians a lesson. Excellent strategy, I can't think of a better way to gain influence.
I'm not voting for evil people that have proven themselves unworthy to represent the needs of every day Canadian citizens.
I've given the only peaceful solution to take us of our continuing decent into A WHO/WEF new world order puppet state. In a year or two, that option is gone for good. After that, there's nothing that isn't just bad news.
Which at this point I'm resigned to. I'm certainly not going to fight for the Canada that showed it's true colours over the last 3 years.

You do you. But you're kidding yourself if you think your vote for the corruption that is Canadian professional politicians is doing ANYTHING but enable that continuing corruption.
Left or Right, they're the same coin.
Voting is a sham.
Canada is now a failed democracy.
Fascism or Communism are irrelevant definitions when they're both under the heel of a totalitarian boot.
Deal with it, or keep dreaming.
It really doesn't matter at this point.
We're all riding this merry go round together.
Wishful thinking: enjoy it while it lasts

Last edited by big_plinker; 03-03-2023 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:41 AM

Quote:
You don't get it.

Regarding your comments on terrorism, do you mind if I ask where you grew up? That might lend to understanding your perspective a bit better.
Old 03-03-2023, 07:19 PM

Andrew Lawton from True North.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbHwR5E80c