Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-12-2019, 03:55 PM

They didn't when ? Was it the same day the Rav burned?
Might have to wait till the book comes out to get the whole story
Old 08-12-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Maybe they knew the Clinton's?

Did they shoot themselves in the back of the head?
Don't be silly, they tied their hands first..
Old 08-12-2019, 06:36 PM

Default The hunt is on in Northern Manitoba

Haven’t followed this thread closely.

Media is now reporting on location where bodies were found. Here is a screen grab of it, source was the Globe and Mail.

I found it very interesting that they appear to have never been more than a 1/2 mile from the highway. They were found near the riverbank, only about 400yds from the road.

From the reporting up to this point, the impression was that they had been found several miles into the bush, and about 1km from the wrecked boat.

I believe it is likely that the two may have hoped to hijack another vehicle along the road. Maybe the noise of police traffic along the road, boat searches, and incessant search plane noise kept them holding tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
Might have to wait till the book comes out to get the whole story
I can confirm i won't be buying that trash.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Maybe they knew the Clinton's?

Did they shoot themselves in the back of the head?
Ya. Really. Suicide with 2 shots each to back of head.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:40 PM

I just read via MSN that they have confirmed it was suicide and the two had been dead for several days when found.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool View Post
I just read via MSN that they have confirmed it was suicide and the two had been dead for several days when found.
I guess that’s one effective way to avoid detection by aircraft using FLIR cameras, simply assume the same temperature as your surroundings!
Old 08-13-2019, 01:39 AM

That was around the same time many went to York landing.7 days time of death.

That boat was tore apart by being hit broad side ,the V torn in half on the starboard side was to evenly split and cut by a V hull shape boat.

The port side was hit hard and bent the whole boat,no damage to stern or the front or bottom much. No holes or big dings on the bottom

They lost there stuff before the rapids yet the boat was down below,there firearms made it to shore while there sleeping bag floated to almost the ocean and the boat only floated so far.I know them rapids right there and there not Niagara falls and far from it.

There's foam under that bow seat and the stern so why did it stay up stream,the sleeping bag made it out of the eddy and floated away.

That close to shore and near a road and not one dog good smell dead bodies, hell there's sand all along that part and not one print of them leaving the river.

How could that boat be missed when they went by day after day and flew over it countless of times,i would say next time leave the blind at home.

Them choppers flew that shoreline for days ,I guess it happened the way they say it did but I say BS.You see things very well from the air plus the sand bank is wide open. Anything long and square like a boat stern would be easy to see.

No reward plus lies being told at York landing, you know damn well when you see 2 guys eating in a dump.The one said did we really just see that,then took notes of what ,something that was never there that's what.

If the boat got run over maybe some one was hoping the reward money would pop up and then lead the feds to where they got run over once the cash was posted..When decomposing after 7 days in the heat with flys who would know for sure who pulled the trigger..

More than likely there is no foul play ,but all the things just don't add up.

IT's just a theory so don't get to fired up.

Last edited by JD848; 08-13-2019 at 02:01 AM.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave99 View Post
Haven’t followed this thread closely.

Media is now reporting on location where bodies were found. Here is a screen grab of it, source was the Globe and Mail.

I found it very interesting that they appear to have never been more than a 1/2 mile from the highway. They were found near the riverbank, only about 400yds from the road.

From the reporting up to this point, the impression was that they had been found several miles into the bush, and about 1km from the wrecked boat.

I believe it is likely that the two may have hoped to hijack another vehicle along the road. Maybe the noise of police traffic along the road, boat searches, and incessant search plane noise kept them holding tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that a local guide found the sleeping bag on shore, and that is what alerted the searchers to this area. The strip between the highway and river should have been a focus point of the search.

Gerry Burnie
Old 08-13-2019, 08:08 AM

That boat they claim to be used by the fugitives was found damaged and photographed by me June of 2018. Damaged by ice not current or rocks. It’s coincidence the boat was found near them. They did not find and use it.
The sleeping bag that was found was nearly at Hudson Bay and I can’t say if it was theirs or not. A bag found on shore was theirs with personal items.
The bear clan BS was a publicity stunt to attract attention to the indigenous situations
Old 08-13-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason crozier View Post
That boat they claim to be used by the fugitives was found damaged and photographed by me June of 2018. Damaged by ice not current or rocks. It’s coincidence the boat was found near them. They did not find and use it.
The sleeping bag that was found was nearly at Hudson Bay and I can’t say if it was theirs or not. A bag found on shore was theirs with personal items.
The bear clan BS was a publicity stunt to attract attention to the indigenous situations
Thanks for the information. Makes much more sense. Bear Clan should be paying for their publicity stunt. Can’t imagine how much resources were wasted on it.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:56 AM

Something doesn't add up on this whole story . Too neat and tidy, a nice easy little package to wrap this story up. RCMP "always get their man"and all that .
Sorry but I don't take the RCMP at their word any more than I would the Clintons. They have been caught bending the truth or outright breaking the law, way to many times as long as it suits their agenda.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Did you tell the cops that the boat was damaged over a year prior to this investigation?
Old 08-13-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
Thanks for the information. Makes much more sense. Bear Clan should be paying for their publicity stunt. Can’t imagine how much resources were wasted on it.
Exactly these two jokers from the bear clan who knows what their agenda was but it cost the government in the country probably couple million dollars

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2019, 09:16 AM

Curious to know what the two firearms are that RCMP state were found next to bodies. Band constables at Strip Lake claim that the RAV4 ran their road block and then stopped down the road. Band constables claim they then both searched the vehicle and stated all they found were a couple of boxes. One with survival gear and one with blankets and maps, lots of maps. No mention of finding firearms when they searched the RAV4.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athabasca1 View Post
Curious to know what the two firearms are that RCMP state were found next to bodies. Band constables at Strip Lake claim that the RAV4 ran their road block and then stopped down the road. Band constables claim they then both searched the vehicle and stated all they found were a couple of boxes. One with survival gear and one with blankets and maps, lots of maps. No mention of finding firearms when they searched the RAV4.
Maybe the firearms were removed before it was set ablaze.

Last edited by Habfan; 08-13-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habfan View Post
Maybe the firearms were removed before it was set ablaze.
I actually don’t think they were checked that closely. Asked if they had drugs or alcohol. Everybody probably has a gun up there.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:45 AM

Band constables stopped and searched the vehicle west of Strip Lake prior to the vehicle being found set on fire. RAV4 stopped at Strip Lake and supposedly fueled up after vehicle was searched by Band constables. Vehicle found set on fire farther east near Fox Lake reservation.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athabasca1 View Post
I read this wrong. I thought you meant the Rav was searched after being torched. Sorry !
Old 08-13-2019, 10:55 AM

Yes the rcmp were informed, they know all about it but media is making it sound like it was used by them. If I could post pictures I would post the photos I took of it June 2018.
The locals leave boats near the waters edge so manitoba hydro can buy them new ones when true water and ice ruin them. There is literally a dozen damaged abandoned boats along the way
Old 08-13-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:

How did you photograph the damaged boat in 2018 in a garage, then it make it back down to the river?

How did their sleeping bag end up in the water? Seems like that would be something that would fall off a boat.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Did you tell the cops that the boat was damaged over a year prior to this investigation?
This I never heard of,plus the boat I heard was posted for sale on kijiji for a crazy amount of money.

For a small town it takes a long time for things to come out.

They hid in the bush in a dense area and knew they were chased ,but left a bag on shore with there stuff. Makes no sense what so ever.

Plus the idiot that made the false statement in a criminal investigation should be charged. Lots resources and time wasted.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:00 AM

Good info thanks.

They ran all the way there just to die in the bush. I guess that’s it then.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:02 AM

Lmao. I photographed it on shore , the ice and water took it downstream he next spring. The rcmp slung it out of the bush and photographed it when they brought divers up and assumed it was used in their escape
Old 08-13-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen moa View Post
Good info thanks.

They ran all the way there just to die in the bush. I guess that’s it then.
Pulled a Thelma & Louise and died in the bush......the end
Old 08-13-2019, 11:08 AM

There is no proof that sleeping bag was theirs at all. It’s along way from anywhere they were. Water could have taken it 60 miles down river but it also could have been in the river for a year.

My opinion is they panicked and kept driving north to where they though there was very little people around. Burnt the suv, ran down the creek to the Nelson and killed themselves with in a day of burning the suv.

The bear clan should be charged for obstructing an investigation and have to pay the bill for mobilization of all the resources 90 miles away from the target. Damn clowns the whole lot of them
Old 08-13-2019, 12:45 PM

Default Aerial Photo of Circular Image

The aerial photo that shows the location were the boat and the bodies were found has a circular image off to the side. Just what is this circular image? I measured the diameter of the image on Google Earth's ruler and it is about .5 of a mile. There appears to be a steel powerline structure at the centre of the site and power lines being carried by steel powerline structures that end there.

I am guessing that this may be a massive grounding grid. Perhaps quite possible if one takes into consideration the massive amount of electrical power that is produced in that area.

There is a second similar image shown on Google Earth located just before Fox Lake. This site appears to have been abandoned. This circular site is about .35 of a mile in diameter.

It interests me and I wonder if anyone has knowledge about the circular site's function.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSLAKER View Post
The aerial photo that shows the location were the boat and the bodies were found has a circular image off to the side. Just what is this circular image? I measured the diameter of the image on Google Earth's ruler and it is about .5 of a mile. There appears to be a steel powerline structure at the centre of the site and power lines being carried by steel powerline structures that end there.

I am guessing that this may be a massive grounding grid. Perhaps quite possible if one takes into consideration the massive amount of electrical power that is produced in that area.

There is a second similar image shown on Google Earth located just before Fox Lake. This site appears to have been abandoned. This circular site is about .35 of a mile in diameter.

It interests me and I wonder if anyone has knowledge about the circular site's function.

My guess..... tower in the middle, support cable tie downs. traffic worn from circling around to inspect support base & tie downs?
Old 08-13-2019, 01:44 PM

Lots of BS by the media and York Landing informant which that idiot blew millions of dollars that should be repaid for lying,hell no way they would go to York,it's upstream and to open and there is some type of road from the rail line and not one foot print

That's a tight a pinch point where they were found and no dog could smell these to bodies after ten days,they hid in the bush,but left stuff on the sand bank on shore.If it was to ruff going in the bush just walk the shoreline.

Older boat pics now from 2018,yet the horseman have in there detachment.

The guide was with the rcmp when this boat was found,but they drove by there every day and finally sezz sham there it is.

I heard better stories from a five year old crying wolf.

I don't buy BS stories,my opionion and I could be very wrong.I don't think the cops did any foul play,but that bunch up there I don't believe to much of anything they say or do. And I don't mean the folks in Gilliam.

JD
Old 08-13-2019, 01:56 PM

Default Something Else I Think

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
My guess..... tower in the middle, support cable tie downs. traffic worn from circling around to inspect support base & tie downs?
The Google Earth image magnified doesn't show a massive tower in the centre that would require guy line cables that would extend 1/4 of a mile horizontally from base of the tower. The Google Earth image clearly shows a typical steel power line support structure at the centre and power lines supported by steel structures leading to and ending at the centre support structure.

There are no evidence of any travel from the centre of the image to the outer cleared circumference of the site for inspections and there is even a small lake that the cleared circumference cuts across.