Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-23-2011, 01:33 PM

I have been with OBMG four times now,and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.The gear is first rate,as is the service.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:58 PM

Try Escott Sportfishing in Massett. This will be my third season with them and always have a great experience. Danny is probably the most dedicated guide/owner I have ever dealt with. You won't be disassapointed.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:17 PM

If you don't have a lot of time, I seriously reccomend getting a charter. I lived in Kitimat for 7 years, and unless, you have a lot of time on your hands to learn, you may leave disapointed. I have heard a lot of good things about Langara, and if I go to the Charlottes again, I will use them for sure. If you go to Kitimat, Tracey at Kitimat lodge/Steelhead Heaven is a great guy and has a lot of guides and good accomodations. I don't know any Rupert guides, so can't help you there.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Hey Jamie
We've been blown off the water a lot of times in the last 12 years we've been going out there.
I wonder if you've been out at Langara?? Being a smaller island they have the ability to find a hidden spot on one side or the other no matter what direction the wind. Being in the Masset area we do get thrown for a loop when we get winds from the north. Luckily we can usually wait out the weather (3 blocks to a BC liquor store) but we have had friends come up for 3 days and not been able to get them out.
I have a Northriver seahawk 21ft that is relatively comfortable for the fishing we do, but some days its just not worth pushing it.
There are guys every year fishing from 16 and 17 ft boats that they tow from Alberta. Lots of them do well as long as they don't push their luck . It's can be close to shore fishing and easy to follow guys out to the hot spots. You don't have far to run and there are usually enough fish around that you don't have to be a seasoned salmon fisher to do well on your own. Thats how I started (16 foot ski boat that I towed from Gull lake).
I went to the Charlottes at the begining of July with an inflatable. I just caught crab and razer clams at teh beach, then went out a quater mile and caught 20 pound chickens 1/4 mile off shore
Old 01-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Hey Jamie
We've been blown off the water a lot of times in the last 12 years we've been going out there.
I wonder if you've been out at Langara?? Being a smaller island they have the ability to find a hidden spot on one side or the other no matter what direction the wind. Being in the Masset area we do get thrown for a loop when we get winds from the north. Luckily we can usually wait out the weather (3 blocks to a BC liquor store) but we have had friends come up for 3 days and not been able to get them out.
I have a Northriver seahawk 21ft that is relatively comfortable for the fishing we do, but some days its just not worth pushing it.
There are guys every year fishing from 16 and 17 ft boats that they tow from Alberta. Lots of them do well as long as they don't push their luck . It's can be close to shore fishing and easy to follow guys out to the hot spots. You don't have far to run and there are usually enough fish around that you don't have to be a seasoned salmon fisher to do well on your own. Thats how I started (16 foot ski boat that I towed from Gull lake).
Scott. I have been to Langara 3 times now and to the west side of the QCI 4 or 5 times. Prince Rupert has seen me 6 times.

If you asked me my favourite considering all things, I would pick Prince Rupert. But that’s not to slam the other places, because I have never EVER been on a bad fishing trip out there.This is just a list of my experiences as varied as what they are. I have had lousy weather, I have bad guides, I have been left on the dock by useless lodge owners, but never a bad trip. I love the sport!
But this is my experience with all the places I have been

-Rivers Inlet, way to many people, looked like a parking lot at times. Low LOW amount of fish. I think I kept one pink so I didn’t have to take the pity fish that Oak Bay was offering up. South terminal and off to Port Hardy. But being on the goose was fun.. If I never see another “Tin Can” parking lot I will die happy. The “wall” was just a mess with people.

-Hakia Pass. Loved the scenery and loved being able to fish supper tight to cliff faces. Not a bunch of chinook, but enough to make me happy. Low on the Halis to. Seemed a little cramped as to where we could go. Nice scenery. South terminal, Port hardy is how you get there.

-West side of the QCI. BIG BIG water, lots of fish, but all of them exactly the same size. Huge Halis, but like I said..BIG BIG water. not the place for those that get Sea Sick. You can expect a float plane ride, bus ride and having to head over to the south airport in Van.

-Langara. Perhaps it's legend is greater than what it is. (Really hard to live up to that type of status) But I damn sure would have loved to fish there in the late eighties, early 90's. This was the promised land of fishing. I enjoy the convenience of fishing there as you never have a far run with the boat and there is always a place to hide if gets nasty. Lots of trafic as well. Not a big fan of the long plane rides, bus ride, float plane ride, going over to the South terminal ECT ECT. Staying on a floating lodge has it's issues and loses it's romance, But it comes with the territory.

-Prince Rupert.. Ahhhh. Here it gets easy. Lots of fish, more than it's fair share of big ones, lots of Halis (Though the size has dropped unless you head out). Easy direct ride on a regularly schedualed flight from the Vancouver Airport, lots of services in town if you need them, only 2 or 3 floating lodges worth talking about. Prices are lower than the QCI due to the lack of float planes. It's the all around winner of that there is no doubt in my mind. I like the versatility of the region. To be honest, you don’t always have fish at the end of the dock. But a quick ride north or south or West will put you on top of what you are looking for. Some spots will have a few boats around, but nothing like Langara or Rivers Inlet.

I made a bucket list of where I wanted to go Salmon fishing and I have done everything I wanted to do over the past 12 years. I have seen the Bad, the ugly and the fantastic of the industry and all the places it happens at. After all that time on the water I decided that Prince Rupert was the place for me and all my friends and family PROVIDING we don’t go Day tripping. In my experience only one Daytripper stands out. Other than that find a lodge. The whole experience of Day tripping bothered me. I didn’t like staying in a hotel, taking a taxi cab to the dock, schlepping my fish all over town. I know some guys prefer the "Night Life" but honestly, I can go to a bar here in Calgary.

Nothing is a better vacation and adventure than heading out with your friends or family and just going Salmon fishing. My best experiences always had us in a situation that had our group getting the place to ourselves. Now that makes a memorable trip.

Jamie

Last edited by Jamie; 01-24-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound2Fish View Post
DO NOT use West Coast fishing charters. Fishing was terrible, customer service was terrible, prices are high and the owner, Brian Grange, has a poor attitude towards the customers. If you want to know more feel free to contact me and I can give you the whole story.
We are plan on going fishing with WEst Coast Fishing Club in June. Do you have any good or bad suggestions ? I would like to get more information on this lodge before dropping the money. Thank you.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound2Fish View Post
DO NOT use West Coast fishing charters. Fishing was terrible, customer service was terrible, prices are high and the owner, Brian Grange, has a poor attitude towards the customers. If you want to know more feel free to contact me and I can give you the whole story.
No problems here, been twice with them. Are you sure you do not smell bad? J/k

Interesting that we have had opposite experiences.

There is a lot of good info onthis post. Sounds like Langara is leading. Oak Bay a close 2nd. Very interesting...
Old 01-19-2012, 08:30 AM

Jamie, just saw your long post. Lots of great info there! Interesting that you rested a Rupert. Maybe you can work some magic and smarten up some of the poor guides we have heard about from others

I'll put Rupert on the future list for sure. Thanks!

This year though, 2 days out of Port Hardy with Serenghetti and 2 days 2 weeks later with Aurora out of Seward, Alaska. Boo-freakin-yeah!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:28 AM

Be careful with prince rupert. Went there with my brother and father this summer. spent over 1000 a day with a guide, he got us on some fish, lots of cohos the first day but no chinooks, then some small halis in the afternoon but just 10lbers,and back to town at 3pm. He asked us what we wanted to do the next day and we said, look for some chinooks and bigger halis. he replied and said "well dont we all" and laughed. We said to him that some guys form the hotel we were staying at caught 5 chinooks and one was 33lbs. they also landed a 95lb hali by heading out in the main ocean. Anyways we had to twist his leg to go to another spot the next day for chinook and shure enough landed a nice 25lber in 5mins of fishing.
Anyways, a Terrible Terrible guide, to top it off, the last day we left the water at 11am, he said it was to choppy out, and no refunds on windy days. WTF.We were so mad at this guy, couldnt even bottom fish in between the islands or something.......
he asked for a tip at the end and we said you got it with your half day of fishing.
guys charter name is (Frohlich's fish guiding), but be real careful and ask alot of questions when your talking to the guide and what you expect him to provide for you.
I think the name of the guide were were gonna look at where the guys from the hotel were with, was Bounty fishing charters, or something with bounty in it.
these guys limited there clients out with all there chinooks and halis all over 30lbs.

Last edited by fishinggeek; 01-19-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:24 PM

Good conversation - I agree with Jamie - day tripping is really hit and miss. I went 10 years in a row to Prince Rupert - some years were great some not. Lately, I have been trying out the West Coast lodges - I have now done Walters Cove, Whale Channel and Englefield. The best bottom fishing was from Walters but the water is big and you need to be guided. The best water is Whale - but, the fishing is not as good. Overall, the fishing was most amazing at Englefield. So many salmon that you only used your half time guide for halibit fishing. The accomodations are great and the food and service was outstnding. I have another corporate trip booked fro Whale Channel in June - hopefully we will get into a few more fish this time. As well, I am heading out to try QCL this year - fishing mid-august and staying on the Driftwood. As for people who want to try out your own boats, I really suggest that before you head to big waters (Rupert etc), take your boat to Vancouver Island and go catch some sockeye in July at Port Alberni - really fun fishery. The water is like a lake - and yes, it is a parking lot but really safe. As you get a bit more experience, try fishing around Baumfield or, the inside passage around parksville or nanaimo. Lots of ling cod and the salmon numbers are really getting better. Campbell river as well has pretty decent waters. Once you start talking about fishing open ocean in Port Hardy, Rupert, Haidi Gwai or even much of the West Coast of Vancouver Island - get a good guide with a good boat (stay at a lodge).

cheers
Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 PM
AO Sponsor

Ya, I've heard many horror stories and most have nothing to do with actual fishing, but the guide and customer service. A lot of the times you get what you pay for at the lower echelon of the price scale I'd say.
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 01-19-2012, 03:41 PM

Default Weigh west

Just another place to try would be weigh west in tofino, june/july is the time frame. We've been for 5 plus years on 5 day stints, never had a bad experience and limited out every time.

Food is always wicked, The chinooks, while not huge, lots of 10-30 lb fish to keep you occupied, lots of halis in the 10-80lb range. Coho fishing can be absolutely wicked when they are in thick.

Just my preference and 2 cents.

Jeremie
Old 01-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinggeek View Post
Be careful with prince rupert. Went there with my brother and father this summer. spent over 1000 a day with a guide, he got us on some fish, lots of cohos the first day but no chinooks, then some small halis in the afternoon but just 10lbers,and back to town at 3pm. He asked us what we wanted to do the next day and we said, look for some chinooks and bigger halis. he replied and said "well dont we all" and laughed. We said to him that some guys form the hotel we were staying at caught 5 chinooks and one was 33lbs. they also landed a 95lb hali by heading out in the main ocean. Anyways we had to twist his leg to go to another spot the next day for chinook and shure enough landed a nice 25lber in 5mins of fishing.
Anyways, a Terrible Terrible guide, to top it off, the last day we left the water at 11am, he said it was to choppy out, and no refunds on windy days. WTF.We were so mad at this guy, couldnt even bottom fish in between the islands or something.......
he asked for a tip at the end and we said you got it with your half day of fishing.
guys charter name is (Frohlich's fish guiding), but be real careful and ask alot of questions when your talking to the guide and what you expect him to provide for you.
I think the name of the guide were were gonna look at where the guys from the hotel were with, was Bounty fishing charters, or something with bounty in it.
these guys limited there clients out with all there chinooks and halis all over 30lbs.
Fishing Geek.
I am sorry to hear about your experiances out this way. Lets try and make this up to you guys.
You have a PM

Jamie
Old 01-19-2012, 06:38 PM

A couple of ideas to throw out for Rupert or anywhere for that matter. 1) If you are day tripping and get a low cost guide I expect they are hesitant to go far because of the price of fuel. There are only so many dollars to play with & if they eat half of it up in fuel it only makes sense that they want to stay close. 2) If I was to go again I would want a full time guide. Some of those guys, no idea how many, only do guiding part time. Again it only makes sense that part timers are not likely as good as full timers. 3) If I pay for 8 hours, I want 8 hours even if I get my limit in 4. Seems that some want to get your limit quick & call it a day early. So ask, what happens if I get my limit in 4 hours? 4) If the price is too good to be true you will likely be unhappy. Finally, I have the perfect ocean boat but I know my limitations and all it takes is one screw up and you could be risking a lot of lives including those trying to rescue you. If I go again which I hope I can, I will hire the best I can afford so that I'm not the one that's catching dogfish instead of salmon.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:23 PM

Thumbs up

Check out this post. I think this pretty much sums up my thoughts.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=99123

www.dmoa.ca

Pro Staff member for:
Benelli, Sako, Beretta, Tikka, Franchi, Burris, & Steiner
Old 01-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidderman View Post
A couple of ideas to throw out for Rupert or anywhere for that matter. 1) If you are day tripping and get a low cost guide I expect they are hesitant to go far because of the price of fuel. There are only so many dollars to play with & if they eat half of it up in fuel it only makes sense that they want to stay close. 2) If I was to go again I would want a full time guide. Some of those guys, no idea how many, only do guiding part time. Again it only makes sense that part timers are not likely as good as full timers. 3) If I pay for 8 hours, I want 8 hours even if I get my limit in 4. Seems that some want to get your limit quick & call it a day early. So ask, what happens if I get my limit in 4 hours? 4) If the price is too good to be true you will likely be unhappy. Finally, I have the perfect ocean boat but I know my limitations and all it takes is one screw up and you could be risking a lot of lives including those trying to rescue you. If I go again which I hope I can, I will hire the best I can afford so that I'm not the one that's catching dogfish instead of salmon.
Skidder, how we handle limits is once we are limited out, we quit fishing for that species. We always hate to turn back bleeders, so we don't take the chance. I encourage everyone to keep a spot open. Usually, that's when we head out for Hali's and ground fish.
You are correct about the gas situation.
Another thing to consider is how the fish is processed. Is it professionally done, or handed to you in a Safeway bag.
Another good question to ask is how many hours are on the engine. Anything over 1,000 tells me something.

Let me know if your ever around, we would love to have you over for a beer.

Jamie
Old 01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
AO Sponsor

Think most charters and lodges have that philosophy Jamie, I know we do and I'm sure Jay does as well, I think all the salmon outfits that sponsor the forum here are pretty darn top quality when it comes to customer service, from what I hear as well! Almost everyday this summer we limited out on Chinook before 12pm so then we'd go after bottomfish and halibut, usually being able to get them before days end as well. But if guests ask to just target Coho, unless there's a Coho school away from the Chinook, I'll generally say no unless I rig up with a single non treble hook. No unnecessary killing of salmon should ever be done.

Old 01-20-2012, 01:16 PM

My buddy and I did a day trip out of Prince Rupert a few years ago. It was September and the coho fishing was very good. We had our limit by 1:00PM so I asked to go for halibut. Our guide told me he preferred we book a second trip for halibut to get "the full experience". We chose not to book a second trip so our guide found us the perfect halibut spot which just happened to be one he found on his way back to town.He did not have to go out of his way and we sat and soaked a couple of salmon heads for a few hours while he spent the whole time talking on his cellphone to his kids.We had fun but if he had put in a little more effort it could have been a much better experience.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Banned

From an owners point of view, I can't argue with much of the negative things being said about Prince Rupert. I have felt it, I have seen it and I have lived it (Prior to starting Great Pacific Salmon Lodge).

In our business model, we have directly gone after the concerns mentioned here. I would like to think my team has done a superb job of addressing those issues. And based on the amount of returning clients for 2012, I tend to think we have solved these types of issues for Great Pacific Salmon Lodge clients.

When I was doing my research on buying this Lodge, I recognised immediately some down falls in the customer service end of things here in Prince Rupert. But more importantly, I recognised the outstanding fishing available to the sportsman in these parts. I also recognised the ease of which people could access our area. Direct flights, main highway, rail service and BC Ferry's. We don't have the hassle of multiple flights, car rentals, tiny planes ECT ECT.

I couldn't help but think what if we built a extremely comfortable lodge here with world class service and combine it all up with the best fishing on the coast. I wondered just how it would look and if it would be successful. So far so good, things are moving along nicely.

2012 looks like it is going to be a banner year for Great Pacific Salmon Lodge.

Why wait, come join the Adventure with us in 2012.

Jamie
www.greatsalmon.ca
Old 01-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

Cool

I spent many years fishing and helping my dad guide out of kitamat. we treated every charter exactly the same. run out abought an hour get the lines down,explain what we are doing ,why we are doing this or that some clients could care less,they wanted fish and a limit please now.these people were not rebooked. people who got involved asked question and learned what we showing them were a pleasure. and were given invites to return.we chartered to enjoy our selves,and help others experience the life style of west coast living not provide a full freezer that was a byproduct of having a great time. and I kid you not the most unexpectant clients caught way more fish.they were there to enjoy a day on the water that's all, fish were a blessing. keep this in mind and you will have a great time ,see fantastic sights and maybe land the fish of a life time. if you are going to get a full freezer save your self the effort go to the gas town market spend your 500$ on fish go back home its called fishing not catching for a reason. MHO.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:18 AM

Just a complete ton of useful information in this one post and the one that the mod included.

My thoughts to sum it up, doesn't matter where, with whom, how it went or the cost. As long as I get to experience salmon fishing (not catching), I'm in my total glory, kind of the world and nothing can affect it

Good luck to you all out there in the upcoming year, be sure to post back results!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Just a complete ton of useful information in this one post and the one that the mod included.

My thoughts to sum it up, doesn't matter where, with whom, how it went or the cost. As long as I get to experience salmon fishing (not catching), I'm in my total glory, kind of the world and nothing can affect it

Good luck to you all out there in the upcoming year, be sure to post back results!
I love the passion. Some day your going to have to come for a visit.
Jamie
Old 01-22-2012, 02:14 PM
AO Sponsor

Can turn this into a more helpful thread...if anyone has any questions about salmon/halibut/lingcod fishing and techniques if you do it yourself every year etc etc, ask away and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you from my point of view.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
I spent many years fishing and helping my dad guide out of kitamat. we treated every charter exactly the same. run out abought an hour get the lines down,explain what we are doing ,why we are doing this or that some clients could care less,they wanted fish and a limit please now.these people were not rebooked. people who got involved asked question and learned what we showing them were a pleasure. and were given invites to return.we chartered to enjoy our selves,and help others experience the life style of west coast living not provide a full freezer that was a byproduct of having a great time. and I kid you not the most unexpectant clients caught way more fish.they were there to enjoy a day on the water that's all, fish were a blessing. keep this in mind and you will have a great time ,see fantastic sights and maybe land the fish of a life time. if you are going to get a full freezer save your self the effort go to the gas town market spend your 500$ on fish go back home its called fishing not catching for a reason. MHO.
Well put Gunner....

I've hosted somewhere near 30K guests through my business over the years, and your comment about the "unexpectant" guest nailing it more often than not is true and common..
I have seen it many times when a guest has such an overbearing vibe on how their day is going to go without factoring in "natural elements" their hype gets them to a point of non-satisfaction. Without a doubt, they have tougher trips on average than the positive-laid back guest who trusts that the guide will be doing his very best for an overall experience.

I believe that experience, preparation, effort and confidence that leads to the guide making the right decisions for the day will always be the biggest factor...

We never say that we will guarantee catch but we will guarantee the factors within our control. Fortunatley limits are common for those who want to travel home with their legal catch of seafood.
I'm glad the South Coast has an excellent Salmon forecast again!

J.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Banned

Cool

right back at ya. we never had many overzelious clients.my father always tried to explain,the harder you fished the harder the fishing.we were lucky it was a hobby not our source of income.looking back I think we were lucky if we covered the expenses, twin souped up 351marine fords were not what you call economical.we were just daft scots taking other folks out on the boat.it was kitimat in the early 80's we colud do no wrong in our eyes.have a great season and take one over the bow for me.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:47 PM

Is anyone aware of any shore/beach fishing oppurtunities for salmon in the ocean, either in the Prince Rupert area or around Port Hardy? I'm taking a trip up to Terrace/Kitimat this summer to river fish, but thought I may try the ocean if there were some good places to fish from shore. Either Prince Rupert of Port Hardy would work for me since I'm taking the ferry through the inside passage as part of my trip.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpro View Post
Is anyone aware of any shore/beach fishing oppurtunities for salmon in the ocean, either in the Prince Rupert area or around Port Hardy? I'm taking a trip up to Terrace/Kitimat this summer to river fish, but thought I may try the ocean if there were some good places to fish from shore. Either Prince Rupert of Port Hardy would work for me since I'm taking the ferry through the inside passage as part of my trip.
Serengeti should be able to help with Hardy area options...The mouth of the Cluxewe River used to be a good spot for flies or gear casting off the beach. Not sure how it is these days but I have had some fun there in the past.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:30 PM
AO Sponsor

If you are coming in August, fishing right in Hardy bay from shore with real light gear is an absolute blast and non stop action with all the Pink salmon about to go up the Quatse. No treble hooks allowed, only single barbless. But if you want a good time and you'll catch more Pink salmon than you could imagine...

Old 01-23-2012, 12:44 PM

I have organized trips to Belize and many, many trips to the Queen Charlottes. Not 30K like some but I am now getting close to 1000 total trips. One thing I am constantly challenged with as the organizer is expectations.

Time and time again I see the odd glum face coming off the water. I always encourage my guys to come see me if there is a problem.

The biggest bust on the water is usually attributed to lack of clear communication. Guides tend to have two motos...get the client on fish and get the client on fish.

So sometimes what they normally do does not match the expectations of the fishermen. Sometimes fishermen are Salmon only guys...others are chasing a brut hali. Some want to stop fishing in the middle of a bite and chase a whale tail.

Guides tend to know the water and tides and often set up before the salmon arrive...what seems like a wasted time is just like being at a restaurant just before noon. Impatience can cause lost opportunity as can "chasing the bite".

Still...the guide has to open clear and responsive to guests needs.

In the case of chasing the bite...if the client says...I want to move...he should carefully explain the reasons for waiting it out...but if the client still wants to move then move without hesitation and never say I told you so. The fishermen will know that quickly due to radio chatter or dinner conversation. Moving is sometimes people's way of being in control...and come hell or high water a guide that stubornly refuses to move is in for a world of hurt...or lost tip.

There should be a safety talk at the start of each trip as well a question to each:

What is your expectation for this trip to be successful? Do you know? Do you want to limit out? Do you want to try and catch a tyee? Do you want a large halibut? Are you prepared to forego sometime to meet your prime objective.

In other words...be honest with the guide and tell him what would make this trip special.

Keeping it a secret will mean you lose out.

Also remember you are the client. If the guide just is not working...ask for another. Company on the boat can be 90% of the fun some days... Having a guide you detest or a client that annoys you can not be hidden and makes for rotten experiences.

Not all personalities match and I have seen trips go from an afternoon of disaster to a trip of a lifetime with just an opening up of honest dialog. Your guide is not a mind reader and a silent guest is usually an unhappy guest.

Cheers

Sun
Old 01-23-2012, 03:16 PM

Sun,

Very good points on open communication...very important!
I don't envy you for being the point man for all these trips, but with your experience, your group members are lucky to have you lead the way. I'm sure this helps lead to many more "successful" trips for those new to coastal fishing trips, lodge or otherwise.

If you have a lack of trip space for your interested parties, we would be happy to offer WCVI options.

J.