Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-09-2013, 09:53 PM

Hal

I don't have a problem getting out of bed but if I am hunting with my father he has some medical problems that pop up once in a while that limit him in the morning some times. mabey you should think about what you saying before you spout off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy View Post
Hal

I don't have a problem getting out of bed but if I am hunting with my father he has some medical problems that pop up once in a while that limit him in the morning some times. mabey you should think about what you saying before you spout off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good reply, maybe you as well should make your complaining a little more clear, if your dad has problems there are ways around that, in your OP u sounded like a whiny little kid that couldn't get out of bed and couldn't get back to camp by 1000 am if he couldn't ride his quad,,,
Old 11-09-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
good reply, maybe you as well should make your complaining a little more clear, if your dad has problems there are ways around that, in your OP u sounded like a whiny little kid that couldn't get out of bed and couldn't get back to camp by 1000 am if he couldn't ride his quad,,,
Hal53 you should get a warning for being negative. You can't do that here no more. Just say ya did a good job son.

thegungirl.ca @gmail.com
Old 11-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
Hal53 you should get a warning for being negative. You can't do that here no more. Just say ya did a good job son.
okay....
Old 11-09-2013, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
okay....
Just censorship is all Hal.

thegungirl.ca @gmail.com
Old 11-09-2013, 11:08 PM

I own 3 quads and a Sxs. Love quadding in the foothills and riding in general. Here is my beef about using quads for hunting before noon. We used to go to an area that you could not use a quad before noon. We use to pack in camp with the quads, put on our boots and used to fill 3 moose tags there just about every year. Then they opened up the area to quads before noon. Since that has been done the competition for animals is lot more. There is no use trying to walk any more cause someone on a quad will just come along, possibly wave as they drive past and go take your favorite spot. if someone has a health issue that prevents then from walking i have no problem with them using a quad. For the animals sake and future conservation I believe we need to get off our a**es, put on some boots and get out and get some exercise.