Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-19-2015, 10:46 PM

Trudeau did not win this election so much as Harper lost it. Even though he has resigned, we can now look forward to four years of Justin blaming him for each broken promise, each unpopular decision, pretty much everything wrong with Canada. I wonder if he will make good on his promise to puff out his chest and tell off Putin?
Old 10-19-2015, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandHeart View Post
Trudeau did not win this election so much as Harper lost it. Even though he has resigned, we can now look forward to four years of Justin blaming him for each broken promise, each unpopular decision, pretty much everything wrong with Canada. I wonder if he will make good on his promise to puff out his chest and tell off Putin?

Man would I like to be in that room and watch him **** his pants in front of Putin
Old 10-19-2015, 11:17 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandHeart View Post
Trudeau did not win this election so much as Harper lost it.
Wrong on both counts. The media won this election, they invented Trudough senior and it was on his record that his son won.

But the media has been hiding the truth about Trudough senior.
The man was a Nazi sympathizer, a rich playboy and very close to being a pedophile. Check out how old Margret was when he started dating her and how old he was, then check out how old his last girlfriend was when he got her pregnant with his last child. Legal, but just barely.
If it had been anyone besides PET they would have been labeled a pedophile and tossed in prison.

Now is son, a millionaire playboy with zero credentials has won the top job in the country? Are Canadians really that stupid?
I don't think so. A lot of smart people get conned every year. And this was the biggest con of all.

Just for the record, Mr. Harper was the best Prime Minister in my lifetime and perhaps in the history of Canada. You watch and see, in time, when it is clear that he will never seek the PM job again, the media will say the same thing I just said, and so too will most of the people who one day ago said it was time for him to go.

They did it to Joe Clark and to Preston Manning neither of whom came anywhere close to having as good a record as Mr. Harper.
These days the media has nothing but good things to say about both of them. Total hypocrisy.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 10-19-2015, 11:27 PM

The media is a joke everywhere. Too bad Canadians were not smart enough to realize this. Slow evolution I guess.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
Wrong on both counts. The media won this election, they invented Trudough senior and it was on his record that his son won.

The man was a Nazi sympathizer, a rich playboy and very close to being a pedophile. Check out how old Margret was when he started dating her and how old he was, then check out how old his last girlfriend was when he got her pregnant with his last child. Legal, but just barely.
If it had been anyone besides PET they would have been labeled a pedophile and tossed in prison.

Now is son, a millionaire playboy with zero credentials has won the top job in the country? Are Canadians really that stupid?
I don't think so. A lot of smart people get conned every year. And this was the biggest con of all.

Just for the record, Mr. Harper was the best Prime Minister in my lifetime and perhaps in the history of Canada. You watch and see, in time, when it is clear that he will never seek the PM job again, the media will say the same thing I just said, and so too will most of the people who one day ago said it was time for him to go.

They did it to Joe Clark and to Preston Manning neither of whom came anywhere close to having as good a record as Mr. Harper.
These days the media has nothing but good things to say about both of them. Total hypocrisy.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:30 PM
Banned

Default i troll

Quote:

I understand your post and agree.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Actually Alberta voted in the NDP ....................can't blame that on "eastern bastards", Albertans have to look in the mirror for that
And they voted 60 percent cons tonight,that's easterns Canada fault also?And since when did alberta like eastern Canada,so the feeling is mutual and has been this way for decades. Alberta is a strong province and will get by just fine.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:

Are you high??? my God man. Margret was in her 20's when they married.
Where you get the Nazi thing I would like to see a cite about that.
Sour grapes are one thing but you are slipping into insanity.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
The East sold out Canada, and now we will all pay.
Nothing new about that, the East has always been ready & willing to sell out the rest of the country.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
Anti-semitism was very common in Quebec during the depression.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...3-f577f9cb43a6

A new biography of the former prime minister, whom Canadians have long been taught to regard as a great liberal politician, reveals that as a youth and young man, Mr. Trudeau was an anti-Semite, admired fascist dictators such as Hitler and Mussolini, promoted revolution and longed for an independent and Catholic Quebec that would be home only to francophones.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanati View Post
IMO

he won't last a full term.

He will lose confidence of the house within 18 months which will result in him being forced to call another election.

Then,

He's out.
Psssttt...... Shiny Pony has a majority. He's in there for 4 years no matter what.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
!
Am Canadian so are you calling me stupid? I think you are stupid
Old 10-20-2015, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Anti-semitism was very common in Quebec during the depression.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...3-f577f9cb43a6

A new biography of the former prime minister, whom Canadians have long been taught to regard as a great liberal politician, reveals that as a youth and young man, Mr. Trudeau was an anti-Semite, admired fascist dictators such as Hitler and Mussolini, promoted revolution and longed for an independent and Catholic Quebec that would be home only to francophones.
I lived in Quebec when Pierre was Prime Minister, it was really ugly. Pierre Elliott Trudeau was the worst Prime Minister our country has ever had IMO. I am sure that his son will manage to wreak more havoc on all of us then his daddy ever did.

A very sad time for Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanati View Post
IMO

he won't last a full term.

He will lose confidence of the house within 18 months which will result in him being forced to call another election.

Then,

He's out.
I hope and pray that you are right Kanati!

Still trying to get a handle on what his real intentions are when it comes to shotguns and bolt action hunting rifles?

I was going to buy a new hunting rifle this month, now I am going to wait and see what the new gun laws are going to be. I wonder how many more people that were going to buy a rifle have the same idea as me?

Sometimes I hate waking up in the morning, this is one of those mornings.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:44 AM

Default look around you people

Im reading this tread and I am almost puking. Look around you people, the invasion has started a long time ago. Edmonton and surounding consist of 70% immigrants. Its the same **** for the east. Win the immigrants and you win the elections. As simple as that! This right here is the reason why this country struggle. There is a lot of ignorant people on both sides of the country and we just fight each other. I can tell you right now that all the people I know from where Im from didnt want that terrorist Trudeau in power.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_spec View Post
Im reading this tread and I am almost puking. Look around you people, the invasion has started a long time ago. Edmonton and surounding consist of 70% immigrants. Its the same **** for the east. Win the immigrants and you win the elections. As simple as that! This right here is the reason why this country struggle. There is a lot of ignorant people on both sides of the country and we just fight each other. I can tell you right now that all the people I know from where Im from didnt want that terrorist Trudeau in power.
Absolutely correct! When I was at my polling station yesterday, I though I was in a foreign country. I am not the least surprised by the election outcome.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntinfishinnstuff View Post
Am Canadian so are you calling me stupid? I think you are stupid
I wonder if Huntinfishinstuff is Boberama?...Sentence structure and grammar are almost identical....
Old 10-20-2015, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattE View Post
Absolutely correct! When I was at my polling station yesterday, I though I was in a foreign country. I am not the least surprised by the election outcome.
And you can welcome another half a million of em in the next 4 years.

thegungirl.ca @gmail.com
Old 10-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
And you can welcome another half a million of em in the next 4 years.
No doubt!, That strategy will guarantee that his migrant voting base remains solid and growing, which in turn will keep him in power for the long term, unfortunately!

I wonder if he wants to band guns so no one will shot him !

Any idea where the handout for Eastern Canada came from before Alberta became the God Land ?
Old 10-20-2015, 06:17 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
!
Move to another country please.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-20-2015, 06:42 AM

Default Lets try to move forward here

Like it or not democracy works, and Harper lost an election that his party could have won.

There won't be any loss of confidence and a majority government has never lost the confidence of the house, they, the Liberals would just change leaders like what the Cons should have done.

Now what, who have we got that can win over a very charismatic leader who will have almost 5 years of experience by the time the next election rolls around?

We would be more perspicacious to think about why the Cons were rejected by the voters, and one answer so far is that Canadians are stupid. What else do we have? The con supporters are older and less well educated that the population as a whole. What can be done to attract more wide spread support?

There will be lots of time to think about this. Much of my generation will be gone before the next election, so a broader base will be required.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:48 AM
Banned

Thoroughly embarrassed to be a born n raised east coaster today.....how Fn stupid can people be??
I wonder where all those left voting Libtard Maritimers are gonna go to get their poge stamps now that they've helped drive the final nail into the oil patch coffin?
Hell,maybe I'll just move back east....if I'm gonna be poor and sucking on the public teet,I might as well be hangn out at the sled shed all winter with my teet sucking buds?
Speaking of buds....maybe I'll grow a cpl hundred pounds of buds while I'm there,lotsa good new clear cuts since NB sold out the crown forests to Irving......I gotta pay for next winter's 2 stroke fuel somehow.
On the bright side......the plane loads of jihadists will likely fly right over the Maritimes as always,in favor of planting themselves in the caliphates of Torontostan and Montrealqueda.

Hell in a hand basket.....
Old 10-20-2015, 07:15 AM
Banned

So what if he lets in more immigrants? Immigrants wanted to be part of the Conservatives and Harper shunned them thinking he can win it all without them. Every immigrant and every tolerant "old stock" went out and voted liberal.

Canada does not like bigots and last night is proof of that
Old 10-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
Margaret was 22 when they married but she was just 18 when they started to date, and Pierre was 48, 30 years her senior.

But his last girlfriend was even younger and he much older when they started dating. Like I said, legal but just barely. The thing is, he never dated a girl older then 20 in his entire life, but for a few months, that is pedophilia by most peoples definition.

As for the Nazi sympathizer bit, that has been a unproven rumor for a long time.

Quote:
Did prime minister Pierre Trudeau protest World War II by riding around Montreal on his motorcycle while wearing a Nazi helmet?
It’s unclear.
According to biographers Max Nemni and Monique Nemni, authors of Young Trudeau: 1919-1944: Son of Quebec, Father of Canada, the motorcycle/helmet story “has as many variants as there are storytellers, each embroidering freely on the known facts.” Credible sources do seem to agree, however, that young Pierre and his friend Roger Rolland (1921-2011) played a prank in 1942 that involved dressing up in European military uniforms and riding around on their motorbikes.
We do know that he had zero respect for the Queen, a rather odd thing for a leader of a country founded by England and a country that to this day holds the Queen in high regard.

Quote:
The photograph of Pierre Trudeau performing a pirouette behind the back of Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace is probably one of the more enduring images of the former prime minister embedded in the collective memory of Canadians

George Bernard Shaw
Old 10-20-2015, 07:23 AM

Much of the world outside of Canada has little faith in Turdeaus ability to run the country. Just watch the Canadian dollar over the next while..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...ticle26881047/
Old 10-20-2015, 07:24 AM

Smile Founded by England?

You're thinking of the 13 colonies now called the USA. Canada was first populated by French Europeans. They would be very upset by you not remembering that.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntinfishinnstuff View Post
So what if he lets in more immigrants? Immigrants wanted to be part of the Conservatives and Harper shunned them thinking he can win it all without them. Every immigrant and every tolerant "old stock" went out and voted liberal.

Canada does not like bigots and last night is proof of that
Really???????

Man you are TOO MUCH!

First I read your uneducated opinion on the “Anyone else worried about tomorrow?” thread and now you are calling Stephen Harper and all of us with conservative values bigots.

My only question is what third world country did you immigrate from?
Old 10-20-2015, 07:31 AM

Erm....

lib majority gvt
Loss of supply vote (also to some seen as a vote of no confidence)

To name 1
Old 10-20-2015, 07:34 AM

at least we have putin will fight isis sad