Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM

I was in the gravel industry for many years and I was told blatantly that they were going to take over the industry that was 8 yrs ago now they pretty much have the whole market in the gravel and most other areas of the trucking industry. The only part that hasn't let them in yet is the oil patch. I try not to be a racist person but it's kind of hard not to be when your told something like that. And to top it all of they cornered a white driver a few weeks ago saying he cut them off and they broke his leg. we are slowly becoming the minority in our own country. My grandfather and my uncle fought in the war and sue as hell wasn't for us to become the minority.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Old 11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Banned

wow are you guys emotional

the reason these people do this is exactly this-to get attention and they are getting it aren't they,same reason greepeace and ifaw protests the seal hunt,same reason the environmentalists are attacking alberta now they want attention,what should you do to them ------- not pay attention.

and as far as the racial tones in this thread I can't say im suprised given this boards history but here's a quick history lesson-india and pakistan were in ww2 on our side,so was syria,oman,iraq,and others helped out with supplying oil,food etc,it wasn't just canada,the us, britan and germany hence the name world war.

ongoing with the racial tones how do you guys know these protestors were born overseas?how do you know they aren't native born canadians?I haven't seen any birth certificates yet.

furthermore freedom of speech means exactly that,not almost freedom,or freedom of your liking or the governments,you may disagree with what they did and how they did it, but to say they don't have a right to do it is wrong,they have every right to do it and weather you agree or disagee with it doesn't matter,freedom=free.

and as far as that stupid saying "if you don't stand behind our soldiers feel free to stand in front of them" has got to be the stupidest saying i have ever heard,it's a free country if I don't want to stand behind the soldiers I don't have to,this seems like an awful threatening scenerio if I don't support everything the military does I may be shot because of my beliefs?im pretty sure that my grandfather and millions like him didn't go to war so we could live in a country that's errily similar to nazi germany with threats from the military.

im not saying I agree with what the protestors did but you guys are way too emotional over this stuff,if it's a great country with great freedoms why do you get so upset over 0.000000000001 of the population saying or doing something?who cares really let them stand there and look like fools.I too seen muslims wearing poppies today and the overtone os muslims being terrorists is blatently and stupidly racist,there are a couple thousand muslim terrorists in the world of over 1 billion muslims,the vast majority of muslims are peace loving people just trying to raise kids and live a good life like most of us,muslims are no more guilty for what terrorists than we as white people are responsible for the kkk,hitler,stalin,or the other thousand bad white people throughout history.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
Or not. I'm gunning for 'not,' myself.
Hehe but if Canada would not count the votes from Quebec a better country this would be.

thegungirl.ca @gmail.com
Old 11-11-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
hehe but if canada would not count the votes from quebec a better country this would be.
agreed!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Banned

http://www.amazon.ca/America-Alone-E.../dp/0895260786

An interesting read.

It's not so much the screaming of a few extremist muslims that worries me. It's the silence of the majority that concerns me.

I will never forget the video of thousands if not millions of "extremist" muslims flooding the streets of middle eastern countries etc...after 9/11...cheering the deaths of all those innocent people. That was scary. That people could be that happy over the deaths of innocent people. Just something very creepy about it.

Last edited by rugatika; 11-11-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Banned

If these guy are going to burn the poppies, how are they going to make heroin to buy arms to kill us infidels?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Hehe but if Canada would not count the votes from Quebec a better country this would be.
Sorry RK, but I think after what happend today, less people are seeing it your way.....and no that is not an AO based observation either.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 PM

Default disrespect

No matter what all your belives are, no matter what your religion is, That is total disrepect. Don't come to our country, get tax reliefs, that you send home, take jobs away from us, look for discrimation on a daily basis. But don't, don't, don't..disrespect our veterns. Our valid veterns fought for world freedom. they fought straight up, no terrism, no bull****. If you don't like living in a country that respects it's past generations, of hard working and dedicated people...than go back where you come from, and live there, why are you here any how?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack88 View Post
Sorry RK, but I think after what happend today, less people are seeing it your way.....and no that is not an AO based observation either.
Well, apparently I'm still not quite alone, considering some of the less heinous comments posted on this thread.

I find the bigoted crap that I'm reading here to be embarrassing, frankly. Especially considering how many comments are coming from guys who totally missed that the events in the article didn't even happen in Canada.

That last part doesn't actually have anything to do with the central argument, but when I'm reading b1tchitudes about 'how dare they come here and betray us,' it makes no sense in the context.

Probably the only English-speaking, French-Canadian lefty greeniac in Montréal with a 2008 Winchester M70 in .270. Probably.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=Giterdone;732099]If you can't stand behind our soldiers then stand in front of them. And by the way if everything in Alluhland is all paradise and 40 beautiful virgins await every man the why the hell don't they get there lickety split and just commit suicide?

I heard the 40 virgins were all men.
Not saying all of them are evil, some are good. I'd like to see what would happen if the protest was from the other side calling down THEIR religion though.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_azz View Post
agreed!!!!!!
I don't think this is the day for Canadians to out other Canadians
Old 11-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned

Funny Funny, People will never understand the threat of Islam before its to late. Sit down and watch your tv white man. It is to late anyways, when you stand up we will call you racist and you will stop, when you start point things out we will call you racist and you will stop. You all don't understand, We will do as we want and call it culture, get support from anti racists yet when you try and support your culture we will just call you on racism and you will stop LOL
Old 11-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat cat View Post
No matter what all your belives are, no matter what your religion is, That is total disrepect. Don't come to our country, get tax reliefs, that you send home, take jobs away from us, look for discrimation on a daily basis. But don't, don't, don't..disrespect our veterns. Our valid veterns fought for world freedom. they fought straight up, no terrism, no bull****. If you don't like living in a country that respects it's past generations, of hard working and dedicated people...than go back where you come from, and live there, why are you here any how?
What are you going to do about it? You are white and muslims are not, If you try anything we will just call out racism and you will be stopped.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOTW View Post
What are you going to do about it? You are white and muslims are not, If you try anything we will just call out racism and you will be stopped.
Miserable troll.

Probably the only English-speaking, French-Canadian lefty greeniac in Montréal with a 2008 Winchester M70 in .270. Probably.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Tolerance is what we lack.
Huh?

How do you tolerate a bunch of fanatics who are hell bent on taking over our country. I think we have been very tolerant in the past and it's now time to put a stop to their bull$h*t before it's too late.

Give this a read and tell me about more tolerance...............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9atIjykihkc
Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM

The muslims pulled this **** in the former Yugoslavia and the west helped them do it. Hope we learn from that mistake.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOTW View Post
Funny Funny, People will never understand the threat of Islam before its to late. Sit down and watch your tv white man. It is to late anyways, when you stand up we will call you racist and you will stop, when you start point things out we will call you racist and you will stop. You all don't understand, We will do as we want and call it culture, get support from anti racists yet when you try and support your culture we will just call you on racism and you will stop LOL
I believe it was this line of thinking that got 100000 japanese canadians interred during ww2,stop watching fox news and living your life in fear,I have more fear of dying in a car crash that being killed by a terrorist but I still drive everyday.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
The muslims pulled this **** in the former Yugoslavia and the west helped them do it. Hope we learn from that mistake.
so 50 people out of 1 billion means they all did it?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
Well, apparently I'm still not quite alone, considering some of the less heinous comments posted on this thread.

I find the bigoted crap that I'm reading here to be embarrassing, frankly. Especially considering how many comments are coming from guys who totally missed that the events in the article didn't even happen in Canada.

That last part doesn't actually have anything to do with the central argument, but when I'm reading b1tchitudes about 'how dare they come here and betray us,' it makes no sense in the context.
From Msr Le Bigot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stice-Day.html

A Demain :
Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
What, you mean getting burnt out of their homes by Christian Croat and Serb militias, then taking up arms to save themselves? Yeah, those bastards.

Okay, okay, this might be pulling us way off topic...

Old 11-11-2010, 09:34 PM

Default Fotw

exacualy, what I was trying to say without being racist. Only problem is, I'm thinking we are a little different country than where ever you come from, or how you think. We are still a little redneck, and when it comes to the point of anyone taking over us, or our country...someone is in for a good old time old ass kicking from some good old boys...no kids...or human bombs included. Ya I'm white on the inside, but good old dirt,blood,and family makes me any colour I want to be..don't discriminate against me...and for sure don't **** me off.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
I believe it was this line of thinking that got 100000 japanese canadians interred during ww2,stop watching fox news and living your life in fear,I have more fear of dying in a car crash that being killed by a terrorist but I still drive everyday.
Sorry to inform you about something, but World War 2 was not fought only in the Atlantic.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
Sorry to inform you about something, but World War 2 was not fought only in the Atlantic.
I realize that that's why I said we interred 100000 japanese,and last time I checked japan isn't in the "atlantic".
Old 11-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
I realize that that's why I said we interred 100000 japanese,and last time I checked japan isn't in the "atlantic".
And WHY were they interned?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 PM

Default Greylinx

Greylinx: where are you from? what is your background history? Obviously you have lost someone, or felt loss during Nov 11. If you have, that is all, we are doing also. I respect any loss of a life during war. I however do not believe Nov11 is a time for political, or religious beliefs.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
And WHY were they interned?
because of irrational fear from people like you.

have a look at this and try to educate yourself fast forward to 4:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaa9iw85tW8
Old 11-11-2010, 10:07 PM

Default treason

treason against the greatest country on earth to live ,, this kind of behavior goes against every grain of my being ,,my siblings slain in wars past to be slandered by some extremist group ,,,,hang em all
Old 11-11-2010, 10:15 PM

I hate this crap, Canada should follow the Dutch! Start deporting those that make war and don't contribute to our society. Multiculturalism is a failing social experiment. What ever happened to being shot for treason! and that goes for all the french fck's down east!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
I hate this crap, Canada should follow the Dutch! Start deporting those that make war and don't contribute to our society. Multiculturalism is a failing social experiment. What ever happened to being shot for treason! and that goes for all the french fck's down east!
Yeah, a large and diverse immigration-based society should follow the example of a small European one. There's a p155-poor concept. You're grouping an entire religious group into one small category. Hell, it's not even a single ethnic group, fer gossakes.

Getting shot for treason's pretty passé. They even took the charge off the books in Canada. And if we're going to split hairs, those 'french fks' were 'Canadien' two centuries before there was an Alberta. So at least use the right epithet.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddwapper View Post
treason against the greatest country on earth to live ,, this kind of behavior goes against every grain of my being ,,my siblings slain in wars past to be slandered by some extremist group ,,,,hang em all
is it treason or is it freedom of speech?

your siblings fought to keep freedom of speech,not just for you but for everybody in the country,and it's not free if someone can take it away when it's convinient or against your judgement,either you believe in freedom of speech or you don't there is really no grey area,I condemn these protestors aswell but I support there right of freedom of speech,they are wrong but their goal is to get attention and as you can tell they have succeeded probably more than they have even imagined,why? because of emotional people who want to hang them,kick them out of the country,try them for treason etc as people here have said,none of this will happen under the freedom of speech/expression/protest etc,a good lawyer would make this not even make it to court,you may thing "they" are using our own rules against against us,but remember rights are there to protect the minority,the majority does not need protecting,the very same rights lots of people fought and died for.
Closed Thread