Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-27-2023, 10:57 PM

I always knew once they stuck a fork in our oil and gas sector they'd set their aim at modern agriculture. The people who are drumming this garbage up and pushing it on everyone are evil, vile, and dangerous people. The worse type of humans on the planet.
Old 06-28-2023, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorman View Post
I always knew once they stuck a fork in our oil and gas sector they'd set their aim at modern agriculture. The people who are drumming this garbage up and pushing it on everyone are evil, vile, and dangerous people. The worse type of humans on the planet.
We cannot go on the same way forever, most of the food we produce is not very good for the human body, too much sugar in stuff in North America. eating heathy now in its truest form is coming from labs......
Old 06-28-2023, 02:41 AM

Hard pass.

Couldn't pay me to eat a "beyond meat" "burger" so this has no chance.
Old 06-28-2023, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faststeel View Post
We cannot go on the same way forever, most of the food we produce is not very good for the human body, too much sugar in stuff in North America. eating heathy now in its truest form is coming from labs......
No, eating healthy in its truest form is coming from my pasture or the bush behind my pasture
Old 06-28-2023, 08:52 AM

Depends on its BV value. I’m in shape and lead a lifestyle to stay that way.
Old 06-28-2023, 09:23 AM

Quote:

"They" don't care if you're healthy or not so don't think for one second lab food will be better for you. It's a zillion percent about climate change and I won't have some clown citiot eco marxist politician tell me what's good for my body.
Old 06-28-2023, 09:56 AM

Quote:
"They" don't care if you're healthy or not so don't think for one second lab food will be better for you. It's a zillion percent about climate change and I won't have some clown citiot eco marxist politician tell me what's good for my body.
In the end, it comes down to overpopulation and trying to feed a projected 10 billion people, it's just not sustainable. Oh Wait, I'm starting to sound like Bill Gates. Amazing how much of that sentiment is out there.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 06-28-2023, 03:48 PM

Climate change is the excuse for it, the goal is gov't and corporate domination and control of how we do and what we do, do as I say, not as I do. And at the moment, there is no shortage of useful idiots who believe in it and promote the various stages it will take to accomplish it. Glad I am as old as I am.
Old 06-28-2023, 04:28 PM

Quote:
The additives of sugar and sodium could stop now but it won't, so what makes you think that cultured meat would not have similar additives. Do you think that the producers of junk food are going away quietly and that they care a rats patooi about our health either now or in the future. And what else will they add the the lab meat? And what exactly are you eating now that is coming from a lab?
Old 06-28-2023, 06:28 PM

With all the Geo Engineering going on all our natural meat food sources will be vastly reduced in the near future. Aluminum Oxide Chem trails are impacting our natural environment. All part of genetic food modification.
Old 06-28-2023, 08:30 PM

Chem trails. That still happening then?

Let's call that an unnecessary derail. And let's not go there.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 06-29-2023, 08:09 AM

Quote:
In the new economy we won't need people for anything. I can't see any good way for things to turn out. I guess we will need people to look after seniors and others to do computer stuff. What a future
Old 06-29-2023, 11:17 AM

Sounds like they're eating an tough chewy cull cow.
I think I'll stick to home grown home finished beef over 3D printed wanna be meat any day
Old 06-29-2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
In the end, it comes down to overpopulation and trying to feed a projected 10 billion people, it's just not sustainable. Oh Wait, I'm starting to sound like Bill Gates. Amazing how much of that sentiment is out there.

Grizz
The worlds population will be in free fall soon, not to worry.
Old 06-29-2023, 05:14 PM

The meat of the future is currently ****ing me off eating beets, peas and beans in my garden.