Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-07-2023, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slough shark View Post
Problem is with civilian casualties in Garza vs Ukraine in Gaza Hamas is placing civilians and children in close proximity or even in front of them so that any attempt on their lives will include “collateral damage” which makes the odd look bad. In Ukraine most civilians are away from the front lines and a lot of military assets so any civilian deaths are generally more intentional to be exactly that. Not sure this will play out as Israel is intending publicly though, wiping out Hamas will likely be as successful as our own attempt at wiping out the taliban in Afghanistan, hard to differentiate between Hamas and civilian Palestinian in many cases. I suspect they’ll remove much of the leadership and current foot soldiers but the moment they pull out new radicals will pop up from the former civilian population and it’ll be back to square 1. To be honest I don’t see peace over there happening in my lifetime and beyond, it is systemic and generational.
Unfortunately, I don't see things ever being resolved in Gaza, radicals and terrorists won't change, and they will keep recruiting more members.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:00 AM

Hard to resolve a hatred that is over 2000 years old. No excuse for the killings that are happening on both sides. I suspect Hamas were well aware their actions were not going to go unpunished and took the risk and have sacrificed the people they supposedly speak for.

With the infrastructure being completely destroyed, where and how are those remaining going to live?

It is my understanding the UN was created after the second world war to "prevent" these type of things. It is also my understanding it was created after Nazi Germany was defeated as the result of their atrocities against the Jews.

I had no idea there were that many Palestinians living abroad, including here in Canada.

I stand to be corrected on my understandings.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb-MBR View Post
Hard to resolve a hatred that is over 2000 years old. No excuse for the killings that are happening on both sides. I suspect Hamas were well aware their actions were not going to go unpunished and took the risk and have sacrificed the people they supposedly speak for.

With the infrastructure being completely destroyed, where and how are those remaining going to live?

It is my understanding the UN was created after the second world war to "prevent" these type of things. It is also my understanding it was created after Nazi Germany was defeated as the result of their atrocities against the Jews.

I had no idea there were that many Palestinians living abroad, including here in Canada.

I stand to be corrected on my understandings.
A lot of world problems can be blamed on the UN and it's predecessor, the League of Nations. We know what's best for you.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 11-07-2023, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Easy fix.... no dual citizenship. You get one passport, and one only. It's nothing new as there are many counties that follow that system, and it totally removes the issues of a "passport of convenience".
That's the way it should be here too....
Old 11-07-2023, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
^ I said before I won’t respond to you anymore (in another thread), but I will make an exception.

When they say that Gaza population is nearly 50% (42%? 47%? Whatever it is, I posted the stat before in this thread) children, what do you think it means when they talk about civilian casualties in Gaza? Trust me, I am not missing any huge difference. Neither am I watching Hamas videos, like I said. When Kirby said today that there are many thousands of civilians that have been killed and more injured (though they cannot confirm the numbers provided by Palestinians, duh). Guess what that means: yes, that means that thousands of those killed were children. This math is not hard at all. I understand they aren’t white enough and live in the wrong place of the world for some to care, but the fact remains.

I posted way in the beginning of this thread that Hamas massacred civilians, while it would be hard for Israel avoid collateral damage. That was a response to Grizz when he said that neither side cares for collateral damage. This is the post: http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showt...ed#post4666541

Now, when we are 3 or whatever weeks into it, can you provide a number of Hamas combatants that have been killed by the Israeli strikes that killed thousands of civilians, including thousands of children? This would now be the stat provided by the White House during today’s briefing (note, they likely have no clue how many people were actually killed, but are pressured by the world to make (weird) statements), not Health Authorities of Gaza that are controlled by Hamas. I do not believe any such stat has been (or will be) released and I also do not believe they killed anywhere near the number of Hamas combatants to consider these civilians to be collateral damage (they will never be able to justify the means if they release the actual number, which I am sure they do not have either). So Grizz was right, but I felt like the correction was obligatory at the time and was only fair to amplify what Hamas has done. Sure, they took out some civilian infrastructure that was also used by Hamas, as well as some infrastructure that only served military purposes (perhaps), but does that qualify to justify for thousands of civilian casualties? The answer here is pretty clear and that is why some in the world are outraged.

That is also why the US is in a big pickle here. They are basically preaching the opposite of what they are preaching in regards to the Russia-Ukraine war (where they play along with the fiddle of “indiscriminate” killings of civilians). Yet, the civilian casualties are likely mounting up here faster than the number of soldiers and civilians killed in Ukraine on both sides during the same, if not much longer, period of time. However, what do they do? That is right, they ask for explanation of strikes on refugee camps, while sending $320 million worth of precision bombs to continue such strikes. This is nothing new though, just usually it doesn’t happen at the same time.

You also do not see in the news that Israel has been completely isolated by the world after the UN vote on Gaza resolution, the vote almost identical to the resolution on Ukraine. All I see now is that these resolutions do not matter because they aren’t binding. This is not to say that Israel (or Hamas, but they aren’t a country or a government of a country) ever cared about the Security Council resolutions that are binding by international law. And so on.

So, what is going to happen now is Israel is likely to continue because they think they do not have a choice and are doing the right thing (this may be true, but not necessarily), mostly vengeance and “serving a lesson” though, while being increasingly opposed by the rest of the world (hated by some, also increasingly), while antisemitism will exponentially grow worldwide, and Palestinian civvies will get killed in tens of thousands. Many/most/all Arab nations will cut ties with Israel and have huge grudges with the US (throwing the world a couple/few decades back as far as international relations and peace in the middle east are concerned). China and Iran are winning big time. Russia is benefiting via loss of interest and available military assistance and overall weakening support for Ukraine (which was already happening, but this accelerates it significantly). The world is looking down at the US as hypocrites, further reducing support for Ukraine, especially among those countries that were “sitting on the fence” to begin with. And so on.

I think I said here before, Hamas (or more generally radicals) are winning this thing regardless of what happens; even if Hamas disappears as a result of this war, which is highly unlikely, in my opinion.

I guess it’s another day on planet Earth, lol. What are ya gonna do though.
Thanks for the long reply.

We still remain mostly in agreement.

I don’t believe IDF is operating under the guise of revenge. They are operating under necessity as I note below the interview responses from Hamas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Hamas was interviewed and said these key points.

They as governing entity are not responsible for Gazans safety and well being. UN is responsible.

They used money to build tunnels to fight in and not to shelter civilians

They will attack Israel over and over again in the same horrific ways as often as they can

They believe civilians are martyrs and civilians dying are just the cost of irradiating Israel.

So…

Question to all these people protesting in Canada. What will stopping this war change? How do they propose removing Hamas? How do they propose returning all hostages? How do they propose Israel protect itself from terrorists that sole goal is to irradiate Israel and not just to have a separate homeland?
Israel has no choice but to destroy Hamas. Public opinion is fixated on Israel as per the Hamas plan and left wing western media. However any civilian casualties are 100% the fault of Hamas… not Israel. Until that fact gets absorbed (and in this day and age it won’t), public sentiment is flawed but a fact of this war. I agree.

Arab nations all have Hamas listed as a terrorist group. They would also like them eradicated however their own internal public sentiment means they publicly say one thing while holding crossed fingers. But yes… overall the media coverage and events is increasing anti semitism around the world with the help of various proxies.

There is a reason Iran and Egypt and others don’t open their borders with Gaza to take refugees. For one… Hamas isn’t letting most move out of war zones. Second is that those countries don’t want radicals in their countries as it is extremely destabilizing. An exception is Iran whom likely follows Hamas protocol more closely and loves every second of coverage from the Gazan citizen perspective. Iran is liking the deaths.

The citizens have been living under Hamas rule for year. 100% indoctrinated. Nothing will change that but somehow removing Hamas and installing a moderate government may help over time.

These people aren’t fighting a 2000 years of hatred path… they are following a 1940’s Hitler hates Jews path. Most Arab countries have normalized relations with Israel. Just a few isolated pockets yet.

For your other points on perception and public strategy. I believe we agree. It’s a lose lose for Israel. They need to remove Hamas but there is a reputation cost. Every country in the same position would make the same choice. There is no other option. All Arab country governments know that the Palestinians can leave the fighting areas if Hamas let them but they won’t. All countries know Hamas military infrastructure is built into civilian infrastructure. How can the population not know that also and hate Hamas for that.

Many in the public just can’t wrap their heads around the fact that Hamas is evil because the media is so anti Jewish and won’t start each story with Hamas want to kill more Jewish babies and their strategy is to make Israel kill civilians and Israel must protect themselves for years to come. Media calls areas bombed Refugee Camps… however that was 40 years ago. Now they are just neighbourhoods with apartments and Hamas infrastructure.

But… a video of gleefully murdering children which shows how evil and indoctrinated Hamas is… is absolutely not the same or less harsh than what is happening in Gaza recently.

Israel needs to move quicker but this can’t be done quick.

I feel if they allowed some short pauses for humanitarian aid that was least strategic to Hamas…. That would help.

A cease fire can’t happen or more Oct 7s will occur in the future.

I want to send a note to Trudeau about supporting terrorism. Does it matter if the Liberal government supports terrorists indirectly versus what can’t be done directly?

Trudeau can’t send a cheque directly to Hamas… but since Hamas is the government and should be responsible for the population, and Hamas gets hundreds of millions from Iran and Qatar to support Gaza… the fact is when we give $50 million or $100 million to Gaza for food and medicine and stuff… that’s now indirectly funding Hamas as the government doesn’t need to pay for this stuff that the UN and Canadas money takes care of and can instead use all their money building military infrastructure and buying weapons.

Canada is just as complicit in supporting Hamas and their atrocities.

Maybe Trudeau needs to apologize to Israel now.

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 11-07-2023 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Unfortunately, I don't see things ever being resolved in Gaza, radicals and terrorists won't change, and they will keep recruiting more members.
You are right. Time to say enough is enough and be done with the problem...
Old 11-07-2023, 09:54 AM

An article I find interesting...
Some points that bleeding hearts will never accept, but they make sense from military point of view...
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/opinion-m-...113717094.html
Old 11-07-2023, 11:28 AM

Israel should continue with a ground and aerial assault on Gaza and don’t pay attention to any international crybabies whining. It is their only chance and choice. The civilian casualties are totally Hamas fault. No ifs or buts.
This is about the survival of the state.
If arabs put down their guns- there will be peace in the region. If Israel put down the guns - there will be no Israel. That’s the difference.
Non of the countries who signed the Abraham accord are pulling out of it. They all know what Hamas is and what the Palestinians are. Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Israel should continue with a ground and aerial assault on Gaza and don’t pay attention to any international crybabies whining. It is their only chance and choice. The civilian casualties are totally Hamas fault. No ifs or buts.
If arabs put down their guns- there will be peace in the region. If Israel put down the guns - there will be no Israel. That’s the difference.
Non of the countries who signed the Abraham accord are pulling out of it. They all know what Hamas is and what the Palestinians are. Plain and simple.
This above ^^^ is all one needs to o know. To argue any of it is asinine.

Those people are way worse than any animals. Using their own as human shields. Vile filthy scum.

What happened on Oct 7th may go down as the most brutal attack in our lifetime in terms of the monstrosity displayed upon victims.

Israel should not stop one iota early, until their objectives are met.

Screw the UN and public, anti-Semitic opinion.

How bout them Palestinians who support Hamas, get there arses outta wherever Israel tells them to vacate.

This morning, Gaza City is surrounded by tanks. Israel gave residents 4 hrs to finally pack up and leave.

Sorry, those young teenage kids at the rave who were slaughtered never got a 4 hr warning. Nor did the families who watched their loved ones killed and/or taken hostage.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Absolutely agree. They need to keep doing what they need to do to survive as a state.

BW
Old 11-07-2023, 02:02 PM

Default HAMAS Attack on Israel

I’m finding it interesting how many of my social media connections - including those on LinkedIn, which includes workplace and professional connections - are siding with Hamas on this.

Hamas is playing this a bit differently than in the past - the media/propaganda wing of their campaign is more slick and sophisticated than it was before. It’s sucking people in who normally wouldn’t think of themselves as antisemitic.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
I’m finding it interesting how many of my social media connections - including those on LinkedIn, which includes workplace and professional connections - are siding with Hamas on this.

Hamas is playing this a bit differently than in the past - the media/propaganda wing of their campaign is more slick and sophisticated than it was before. It’s sucking people in who normally wouldn’t think of themselves as antisemitic.
We've become a society so divorced from reality that the media can't even show images on the news without warnings they may be violent or disturbing.

Old 11-07-2023, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post

These areso's are pros at playing the media!! Better than the Turd!! Hide behind women, children, hospitals, refugees and the woke wing nuts are all over it!! Disgusting!!
Old 11-07-2023, 11:00 PM

Right wing Israel’s will drive Hamas away while the left wing Israel’s will require Canada to take them all in.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:06 PM

Got that right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbo View Post
These areso's are pros at playing the media!! Better than the Turd!! Hide behind women, children, hospitals, refugees and the woke wing nuts are all over it!! Disgusting!!
Old 11-08-2023, 08:33 AM

Default I thought it was illegal for Canadians to be part of a terrorist organization

https://globalnews.ca/news/10067296/...attalion-rcmp/

Why is this woman still free?

This is anti terrorist legislation.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentVi...port-7/page-24

Her own family and friends have issued dire warnings.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
https://globalnews.ca/news/10067296/...attalion-rcmp/

Why is this woman still free?

This is anti terrorist legislation.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentVi...port-7/page-24

Her own family and friends have issued dire warnings.
Scum like that should never have been allowed to return to Canada.
Old 11-08-2023, 04:26 PM

If we round up all Hamas supporters and isis supporters in Canada and ship them back to where they came from- we will solve the housing problem, the health care problem, the crime problem, illegal gun smuggling problem, etc etc etc…
Old 11-08-2023, 04:35 PM

Quote:
If we round up all Hamas supporters and isis supporters in Canada and ship them back to where they came from- we will solve the housing problem, the health care problem, the crime problem, illegal gun smuggling problem, etc etc etc…
Now ur gitten er!!
Old 11-08-2023, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbo View Post
Now ur gitten er!!
yes
Old 11-08-2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
yes send them back
Old 11-09-2023, 06:26 AM

So sad. From the national Post

Vivian Bercovici: Suddenly Toronto resembles Germany in 1938

Dear Madam Special Envoy on Preserving Holocaust Remembrance and Combatting Antisemitism, Ms. Deborah Lyons,

It is with deep concern that I write this open letter to you in what is perhaps the darkest hour for the Jewish people since six million were murdered in the Holocaust.

Article content
As the child of a Holocaust survivor, I have often churned and wondered: “How could they not have seen it coming?”

Article content
Well, now we know.

So many little sparks become an inferno, in a flash.

Jews the world over, including in Canada, are bewildered and, yes, they are terrified.

Events that would have been unthinkable on Oct. 6 became acceptable on Canadian streets overnight. “Protests” in support of Gaza have overtaken cities and towns across the country. Mixed in with Palestinian flags are more than a few Hamas and ISIL banners. Speakers and attendees openly celebrate the savage slaughter of civilian Israelis. They cheer and laugh when describing the mutilation of families, hands bound behind their backs, and forced to watch their loved ones tortured. The fortunate ones were finished off with machine gun fire. Many were doused with chemicals and their homes set on fire, leaving them to writhe and burn alive.

Babies were mutilated. And then there are the reports of violent rape and sodomy, leaving many with broken pelvises before they were murdered.

We believe there are 240 civilian hostages, give or take, from ten months to 85 years of age, kept in what we know to be dreadful conditions in the warren of Hamas tunnels. Among them are young children who saw their parents murdered and were then dragged off to the Gaza Strip by Hamas terrorists.

Article content
We all appreciate your statement posted on “X” on Nov. 7 pledging to fight this surge in antisemitism along with your call to all Canadians to stand as allies. With one another? With their Jewish compatriots?

Canadian Jews have been living in terror since Oct. 7. Not long after Black Saturday, on October 16, your appointment as Special Envoy Combatting Antisemitism was announced by Prime Minister Trudeau. From that point until October 31, you were silent.

On that date you shared on “X” your heartfelt thoughts on the very public and intense antisemitism raging in Canada. I have followed with interest your “X” posts showing you meeting with various small groups — on campus, at synagogues — and at celebrity events

Most of Canada’s 400,000 Jews have no idea that you’ve even been appointed, never mind what your views are. How could they?

We both know that “X” isn’t real life. I’m guessing that a sliver of Canada’s Jews are engaged on that platform.

So what we hear, and know — regular, everyday, Jewish Canadians — is silence.

And silence encourages the spread of the toxic Jew hatred which has been normalized in a flash.

Article content
Physical assaults of Jewish people. Threats. Jewish businesses targeted. Schools targeted and schoolchildren harassed. Universities — a festering cesspool for years.

And then there’s mezuzah mapping. It’s when men, often in pairs, are noticed walking around in Jewish neighbourhoods and approach the front door of a house to see if a mezuzah is affixed to the frame. This is a religious symbol identifying the occupants of the home as being Jewish. It’s a new thing, mezuzah mapping. Also new is the fact that many Jewish families have made the very difficult decision to remove their mezuzah.

There’s more. Lots more.

I was contacted recently by the parent of young, Jewish children who have been bullied in school by Muslim kids. These children have told their Jewish peers that they will do to them what Hamas did to Jews in Israel. The school and police recommended a chat with the bullies’ parents.

Right.

“Don’t look me in the eye,” said another young Muslim schoolchild to a Jewish student. “You are not a Muslim. You must look down at the ground when speaking with me.”

These are school age children.

Article content
These, Ms. Lyons, are just two examples of many. And I suggest that such grotesque antisemitism is emboldened by silence.

When we see tens of thousands of people “protest” publicly and call for the annihilation of the State of Israel and the killing of Jews; when we see Jewish-owned businesses targeted, threatened and vandalized, and there are no consequences, well, this permissiveness empowers the antisemites. Their hatred of Jews is validated. There is no social, political or legal censure.

There are, in fact, legal limits to free expression and many of these “protesters” have breached them. But no one seems to care. Same with threatening Jewish business owners and patrons and vandalizing said establishments. Still. Silence.

On Sunday, Nov. 4, following a week of virulently anti-semitic, “pro Palestinian” protests across Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau treated it all with a big yawn in an evening tweet.

“When we see or hear hateful language and imagery, we must condemn it. The display of a swastika by an individual on Parliament Hill is unacceptable. Canadians have the right to assemble peacefully — but we cannot tolerate antisemitism, Islamophobia, or hate of any kind.”

Article content
The insensitivity and ignorance conveyed in this “X” post is mind-blowing. Aside from the PM’s obsession with swastikas, he is not just missing the point, he is fanning the flames. These demonstrations are not peaceful. And they have absolutely nothing to do with his other obsession — Islamophobia. His compulsive conflation of the two — particularly now — is sinister. As is his disregard of antisemitic incitement. And the vandalism of Jewish owned businesses. All swept away with a vague, disconnected “X” air bubble.

I understand that you do not control the prime minister, Madam Special Envoy. But you were well-aware, when accepting the appointment, of the government you would serve. These views are nothing new in Ottawa.

The level of Jew-hatred in Canada is so extreme, I suggest, that it has risen to a level of urgent national concern. At least, it should have.

There is nothing peaceful about demonstrations calling for the destruction of Israel. Or the murder of Jews. There is nothing peaceful about celebrating the savagery of Hamas on Oct. 7.

But let’s just suspend disbelief for a moment and say, sure. It’s all legal and good. Well, then I ask, where and what are our morals? As a society, as a country, do we sanction this antisemitism? Is this conduct consistent with Canadian values?

Article content
Nov. 9 and 10 mark the 84th anniversary of the Night of Broken Glass in Germany. Kristallnacht. When Nazi thugs burned down synagogues, shattered windows of Jewish businesses, beat and murdered Jews in the streets and in their homes. Thousands were hauled off to concentration camps for no reason. Well. That’s not entirely true. They were imprisoned and tortured and murdered for one reason. Because they were Jews.

Around Toronto in recent days I have seen more than a few scrawled warnings about Kristallnacht coming. Here. Similar comments are all over social media.

In Germany, 1938, Jews were fair game. Why? Because nobody spoke in their defence. In Germany or internationally. Nobody cared.

It always begins with silence. Silence is complicity. Once the hatred is unleashed it becomes very difficult to contain.

If not now, Ms. Lyons, then when? When will Jewish Canadians be represented, publicly, openly, by a bold, uncompromising voice? That we all can hear.

Because we are very fearful. And for good reason. We’ve seen this show before.

Respectfully yours,

vb

Thomas Sowell
Old 11-09-2023, 12:40 PM

See there were some shots fired into a Jewish building in Que yesterday. A Jew attacked and killed with a bullhorn, by a protestor. An office being occupied, in Ottawa I believe, a Concordia University professor promoting Hamas, saying lots of nasty stuff, there are others across N America doing the same. Lots of pics, vids of various pro-palestinian supporters tearing down posters of the Hamas hostages, few posts about them becoming unemployed a day or two later after being exposed.
Believe it was Tor Police, and possibly Calgary Police, saying they would be following up on a file of protestors they are now chasing down for various reasons, charges will be filed. Could be some MLA's and other politicians in that bunch.
Thinking some Jewsish folk may want to be applying for PAL's, the threat level seems to be increasing.
And apparently, a Jewish fella in Portugal, that was chanting in Yiddish, leading a parade of pro Palestinian protestors, with them taking up his chant, as they didn't understand Yiddish, which was pro Israeli.

It does take all kinds to make up a world.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:00 PM

^^ That is absolutely correct! As I already mention before- history always repeat itself. I just hope that this time my people will be ready… But I don’t keep my hope high knowing how liberal lots of them are…..
Old 11-09-2023, 08:23 PM

Good for the UCP

Sent from my MP24 using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2023, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Good for the UCP

Sent from my MP24 using Tapatalk
I always assumed this was a given, like a lot of other history. But then they probably spend their time discussing which bathroom to use, instead.

Grizz

Old 11-10-2023, 09:14 AM

There is a video circulating showing terrorists firing at IDF on the streets. One terrorist gets shot and a medical person dressed in bright orange runs over to him. Rolls him over. Takes his gun and runs back across the street and hands it to another terrorist.

Talk above breaching rules of war. Clearly orange vested guys are enemy combatants now.

I’d be annoyed if I was just shot and all Hamas cared about was my gun.
Old 11-10-2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
There is a video circulating showing terrorists firing at IDF on the streets. One terrorist gets shot and a medical person dressed in bright orange runs over to him. Rolls him over. Takes his gun and runs back across the street and hands it to another terrorist.

Talk above breaching rules of war. Clearly orange vested guys are enemy combatants now.

Gee Sundance!!!

You really do not understand how these people think!!!

The shot guy is well on his way to getting his 72 Virgins. Don't you think the next terrorist deserves the same? There ARE rules of engagement, and you will not get your chance at getting your 72 Virgins if you do not have a gun in your hand to shoot Israelis with!!!

The Orange vested guy is just a "facilitator" of paradise, after all!

Drewski
Old 11-10-2023, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
I always assumed this was a given, like a lot of other history. But then they probably spend their time discussing which bathroom to use, instead.

Grizz
Don’t be a pessimist. LOL.

It has traditionally taught in grades 11/12. Now the teaching will be expanded to earlier grades as well. Alberta Education is meeting with both Edmonton and Calgary Jewish Federations to be real partners in the process. This is good.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:26 PM

Quote:

If they pick up a weapon shoot them, it's that simple.