Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Trump is nothing more than a media ratings pig just like his cousin kim kardashan. Couple of big butt buffoons trying to stay on the front page.
Shows your classlessness .
Well done
Old 05-16-2017, 03:00 PM
Gone Hunting

Do yous guys realize that most lakes are ice free now and the fish are biting?

You think Trump is more interesting! Good! I like having the lake all to myself.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 05-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post

You think Trump is more interesting! Good! I like having the lake all to myself.
I'm fishing right now enjoying a beautifull day and Posting while waiting for the next fish.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post

Hey KegRiver, having Deep Fried Beer Batter Halibut I caught for diner tonight, 150 lbs left to go, and that is not even counting my salmon, cod, snapper, sea bass and skate! Letting my arms recuperate before I go back out! In one day I caught 26 salmon and 35 Halis!

Happy fishing buddy!
Old 05-16-2017, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
What do you consider a reliable news source?
Anything that falls between left-center and right-center as measured here is pretty reliable. Most outside of that, I don't value that much. In their example, I question both Brietbart (too far right) AND MSNBC (too far left), whereas CNN falls in the left center.

It's a great site when someone quotes a new source, and one doesn't know what biases it has.

For the record, I consider the Christian Science Monitor one of the most reliable sources period. Same goes for Reuters and Associated Press.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/methodology/#prettyPhoto
Old 05-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Banned

Coney could be in deep trouble if this is true.
Coverup comes to mind

Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom

Seth was @Wikileaks DNC source.
Seth was killed for that reason.
Seth is one of many Clinton victims.
Seth is a hero for preventing Clinton.
JDR @takerealrisks
Old 05-16-2017, 05:56 PM
Banned

The Swamp Creatures certainly are out in force tonight aren't they? No Surprise to me.

#Drain The Swamp!
Old 05-16-2017, 06:10 PM
Banned

Old 05-17-2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Shows your classlessness .
Well done
Coming from a trump supporter I'll take your comment as a Uge compliment.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:45 AM

So, fired Comey because he wouldn't call off investigations. Gee, never saw that coming. LOL

Trumps major problem (or one of them) is that he doesn't know (or doesn't care) how government and representative democracy works. He thinks the process is the same as in his own private company. "I'm the boss, he works for me. I can tell him what to do". It just doesn't work that way. Being an "outsider" has some benefits, we need them to come in from time to time. But they need to understand and respect basic rules.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
So, fired Comey because he wouldn't call off investigations. Gee, never saw that coming. LOL

Trumps major problem (or one of them) is that he doesn't know (or doesn't care) how government and representative democracy works. He thinks the process is the same as in his own private company. "I'm the boss, he works for me. I can tell him what to do". It just doesn't work that way. Being an "outsider" has some benefits, we need them to come in from time to time. But they need to understand and respect basic rules.
So you are saying because Comey "said" Trump asked to call of the investigation of Flynn that it is a fact?

It will come down to a he said, he said situation and since Trump fired Comey, looks like a "Woman / Cross-dresser Scorned" scenario to me. So now all democrats are calling for Trumps impeachment for obstruction, it will get no where. They were calling for his impeachment since day one. Liberal Politicians are pathetic!

Comey is a "Swamp Creature" of epic portions, should have been gone as soon as he didn't indite Clinton IMO.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 AM

Donald Trump's supporters are loyal. During the election Trump said his supporters will support him no matter what. He said that he could even go to 5ht Ave. Pull a gun and shoot someone in front of witness. Commit murder and his supporter would still be behind him. Seems Trump was spot on.

Crooked Hillary lost an election by calling Trump supporters a basket of deplorables. I am not a Hillary fan but I am not a politician with an election to loose and on this point I also think his supporters are deplorable.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:14 AM
Banned

I just hope everyone had a good long look at where (if) they're invested today.
Enjoy the decline. You can blame Trump for this one too.

Dow down -250
Tsx -180
Old 05-17-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
So you are saying because Comey "said" Trump asked to call of the investigation of Flynn that it is a fact?

It will come down to a he said, he said situation and since Trump fired Comey, looks like a "Woman / Cross-dresser Scorned" scenario to me. So now all democrats are calling for Trumps impeachment for obstruction, it will get no where. They were calling for his impeachment since day one. Liberal Politicians are pathetic!

Comey is a "Swamp Creature" of epic portions, should have been gone as soon as he didn't indite Clinton IMO.
Off and of are not the same. You think Trump looks like a cross-dresser? He sure is acting like one scorned. I forgot! That is my point. Trump should be scorned along with his half wit followers.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Crooked Hillary lost an election by calling Trump supporters a basket of deplorables. I am not a Hillary fan but I am not a politician with an election to loose and on this point I also think his supporters are deplorable.
So you are calling me and others like me deplorable without even knowing us?

Isn't that like me calling you a blowhard without a definite point of reference?
Old 05-17-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:

Remains to be seen if the memo actually exists. If it does release it after validation. Then move on to Trump. At this time, its a wait and see.
Senate wants Comey to come in for questions. If true he should go and voice what he knows.
Oko is not wrong in that Trump wants to run the presidential office like his own private business. Thats his whole problem now. He is not the Boss, to many checks and balances. As it was set up, so as not to provide too much power to one elected individual. He has some exclusive decision powers, but is limited in their use.

Cant believe this thread is still open considering some of the silly behavior that has gone on.

MAC

Save time... see it my way
Old 05-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:

Said by someone who doesn't have a clue how indictments work. Come back with your pontificatation when you get yourself educated about this, rather than spouting off and not having a clue of what the words mean.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
So you are calling me and others like me deplorable without even knowing us?

Isn't that like me calling you a blowhard without a definite point of reference?
I can't believe you are breaking Covey Ridge on this?

Didn't you call him (and many others Liberals and other names) without knowing him (or the others) you called names?

Seems hypocritical to me.

I think I generally agree with his perspective on this. Trump supporters are loyal to the point of being blinded.

Despite the fact that the news reports are spun according to their own Agenda - they do report what is happening. Sometimes the spin twists the real story - no doubt.

The bottom line, HOWEVER, is they would have NOTHING to report if Trump wasn't such an easy target. His own stupid short sightedness and complete lack of self control and unfathomable ignorance is what makes news.

The fact that he is a liar, and proven time after time after time he's a liar makes him NO BETTER than any of the swamp donkeys he replaced.

So when people scream Fake News !!!!! after Trump, the compulsive proven liar, yells it, he has zero credibility with anyone approaching a level of average intelligence. The guys lies to you pretty much every day for over a hundred days and you continue to believe him?

Keep repeating Trump screaming "Fake News" all you want. Fill your boots. It's funny how most of the fake news (admitted not all) originated from some real issue. Not all, but a hell of allot of it. Unfortunately Trump caused most, if not all of this with his own stupidity and ego.

Even a half whited, one eyed, three legged dog wouldn't stay around you if you hit him with a stick every day he approached you. After 3-4 days he would be outa there wouldn't he? What does say about Trump's loyal followers and their ability to think rationally?

I think that was the point.

Last edited by EZM; 05-17-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alta270 View Post
Said by someone who doesn't have a clue how indictments work. Come back with your pontificatation when you get yourself educated about this, rather than spouting off and not having a clue of what the words mean.
Ahhhhhhhhh Shut Up!
Old 05-17-2017, 11:17 AM

FBI didn't investigate the murder of Seth Rich under Comeys watch. It may now.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhh Shut Up!
I'll take that as an admission that you don't understand the indictment process.

Thanks.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'll take that as an admission that you don't understand the indictment process.

Thanks.
Take it however you like, no matter what anyone says here in support of Trump, you Liberals will whine like a bunch of newborns looking for a teat to suckle on!

You're hero was decimated in the election, get over it and grow a set.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Coming from a trump supporter I'll take your comment as a Uge compliment.
Even Stevie Wonder can see what's going on , to bad you can't.
But thanks for making my point once again.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Take it however you like, no matter what anyone says here in support of Trump, you Liberals will whine like a bunch of newborns looking for a teat to suckle on!

You're hero was decimated in the election, get over it and grow a set.
Albertan's are basically conservative and lean conservative, including me. Albertan's, on the other hand, are not basically supportive of the alt-right.

It appears some on this site are strong supporters of the latter. As your idol sitting in the Oval Office often states, "Sad".
Old 05-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Albertan's are basically conservative and lean conservative, including me. Albertan's, on the other hand, are not basically supportive of the alt-right.

It appears some on this site are strong supporters of the latter. As your idol sitting in the Oval Office often states, "Sad".
Here, just for you and your whiny friends, hopefully it will settle you down for the afternoon!

Old 05-17-2017, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post

The major problem for Comey is IF Trump did in deed interfered in an investigation as the MSM is reporting it would be a felony for him not to report it immediately to the AG which at the time was no other than Sally Yates ,yes Trump fired her also.
By not doing so , if the report in fact exists Comey would be in one heck of a mess.
Obstruction of justice comes to mind .
The report doesn't exist and if I does it's not what they are reporting.
Trumps waiting for an all in play by the Deep state before he flips over the nuts.
The FBI closed the Flynn investigation and on January 24/17 released a statement that there was no evidence of collusion with the Russians and that no laws had been broken .
Trump meet with Comey on February 14/17.
My question is what investigation did Trunp interfere with ?

Last edited by stringer; 05-17-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:

Thanks.
Fill us in on what you know ?
Old 05-17-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
the major problem for comey is if trump did in deed interfered in an investigation as the msm is reporting it would be a felony for him not to report it immediately to the ag which at the time was no other than sally yates ,yes trump fired her also.
since you brought this up. Yates was fired by not supporting his immigration Bill as it was unconstitutional. What does bully Trump do fire her. Now please tell me where his immigration bill is, yup on hold as it was twice rejected as unconstitutional. This is not fake news.
by not doing so , if the report in fact exists comey would be in one heck of a mess. the memo would be a reporting if it is proved to be factual, we need to wait and see if one exists. Another point Yates was fired jan 30 2017.
The conversation between Trump and Comey regarding Flynn is reported to have occured in february.

obstruction of justice comes to mind .
The report doesn't exist to be determined and if i does it's not what they are reporting.
Trumps waiting for an all in play by the deep state before he flips over the nuts.
The fbi closed the flynn investigation and on january 24/17 released a statement that there was no evidence of collusion with the russians and that no laws had been broken . why was flynn fired if no wrong doing occured. Flynn was interviewed by the FBI on January 24, where he denies phone conversations that are later proved as lies. Investigation NOT Closed
Oh wait
fFlynn was forced to resign as Trump's national security advisor in february after failing to disclose the nature of phone discussions with russia's ambassador in washington, in february, maybe more to come.
trump meet with comey on february 14/17.
My question is what investigation did trunp interfere with ?
The Flynn Investigation
Trump seems to have a history of firing anyone that does not agree with him.
Still cant believe this thread is still going.

MAC

Save time... see it my way
Old 05-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
The Flynn Investigation
Trump seems to have a history of firing anyone that does not agree with him.
Still cant believe this thread is still going.

MAC
Arguments were just heard this past week in the 9 circuit court.
Just an obstruction tactic,but the executive order will stand in the SC.
No need to wait I'll go out on a limb and say it doesn't exist in the context reported by the MSM.
Trump getting criticized for firing Comey iis the height of hypocrisy.
Flynn was fired for misleading the VP.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Banned

"Here is what we do know.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

So, if Comey believed Trump attempted to obstruct justice, did he comply with the law by reporting it to the DOJ? If not, it calls into question whether the events occurred as the Times reported it."