Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-16-2023, 07:56 PM

Settlements where they don't belong , limited food and water and power , can't expect peace . 1949 borders might be a start but I think its way too far gone and Israel definitely isn't the victim.Sucks for civilians on both sides though.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceTitan View Post
Jews can only honestly claim to have been in control of Palestine for ~500 out of the last 4000 years, with their most recent claim occurring a whopping 2000 years ago.

Why don't you pursue Aliyah and join the IDF?
How do you think I was able to get out from Russia? I spent two years in Israel. Not my cup of tea….
Old 10-17-2023, 05:49 AM

Default Jews arn't settlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
Settlements where they don't belong , limited food and water and power , can't expect peace . 1949 borders might be a start but I think its way too far gone and Israel definitely isn't the victim.Sucks for civilians on both sides though.
They are the lawful inhabitants long before the Arabs immigrated to try and reap the benefits of someone else's hard work.
Old 10-17-2023, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer2 View Post
They are the lawful inhabitants long before the Arabs immigrated to try and reap the benefits of someone else's hard work.
i think you need to read up on recent history of the area in the last 70 years , or even the last 20 years. Arabs didn't come over from poland to palestine.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Palestine is a desert, no settlements should be there logically, like California. Israel has never stated what it's defined borders would be, they were at war from day one, much of what they hold was taken by force in the face of Arab aggression. Like most other issues in the Middle East, the parties involved were never consulted by those making the decisions. The Arabs were determined to kill each and every one of them, that doesn't leave much room for negotiation. Palestinians have legitimate grievances, but that doesn't excuse the atrocities that have occurred and the terrorists certainly have no morals. Humanitarian aid seized by Hamas ? That was from a UN site and quickly taken down.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8

Last edited by Grizzly Adams1; 10-17-2023 at 08:33 AM.
Old 10-17-2023, 09:02 AM
Banned

Here's some footage of the real victims of War from a hospital in Gaza. I don't care what side of the fence you're on United States, Russia, Hamas , Israel there all mass murdering POS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sZe8ojN64bA7/
Old 10-17-2023, 09:20 AM

No matter which way you lean, the current situation is very dangerous to the entire world!!

Brings to mind an old line from Buffalo Springfield, " Nobody's right, if everybody's wrong"!

We can only hope cooler heads will prevail and more than one tin soldier will ride away!!
Old 10-17-2023, 10:11 AM

Default History 101

Quote:
i think you need to read up on recent history of the area in the last 70 years , or even the last 20 years. Arabs didn't come over from poland to palestine.
https://jewishlink.news/mark-twain-s...stine-in-1867/
Old 10-17-2023, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer2 View Post
At one point Uganda was suggested as a possible Jewish homeland.

British Uganda Program
Main article: Uganda Scheme
The Uganda Scheme was a plan to give a portion of the East Africa Protectorate to the Jewish people as a homeland. The offer was first made by British Colonial Secretary Joseph Chamberlain to Theodore Herzl's Zionist group in 1903. He offered 5,000 square miles (13,000 km2) of the Mau Escarpment in what is today Kenya. The offer was a response to pogroms in the Russian Empire, and it was hoped the area could be a refuge from persecution for the Jewish people.

The idea was brought to the World Zionist Organization's Sixth Zionist Congress in 1903 in Basel. There, a fierce debate ensued. The African land was described as an "ante-chamber to the Holy Land", but other groups felt that accepting the offer would make it more difficult to establish a Jewish state in Palestine in Ottoman Syria, particularly the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem. Before the vote on the matter, the Russian delegation stormed out in opposition. In the end, the motion to consider the plan passed by 295 to 177 votes.

The next year, a three-man delegation was sent to inspect the plateau. Its high elevation gave it a temperate climate, making it suitable for European settlement. However, the observers found a dangerous land filled with lions and other creatures. Moreover, it was populated by a large number of Maasai people, who did not seem at all amenable to an influx of people coming from Europe.

After receiving this report, Congress decided in 1905 to politely decline the British offer. Some Jews, who viewed this as a mistake, formed the Jewish Territorial Organization with the aim of establishing a Jewish state anywhere.[4]

it was populated by a large number of Maasai people, who did not seem at all amenable to an influx of people coming from Europe.

Grizz

Last edited by Grizzly Adams1; 10-17-2023 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-17-2023, 11:41 AM

A good video from a Jew's perspective. Nothing inaccurate to my knowledge.

https://youtu.be/XNf40sBcvKk?si=K1BNCoPIvoWOeqQh
Old 10-17-2023, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
Here's some footage of the real victims of War from a hospital in Gaza. I don't care what side of the fence you're on United States, Russia, Hamas , Israel there all mass murdering POS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sZe8ojN64bA7/
I am not questioning this particular video but do you realize that the vast majority of these videos are actually staged? It has been proven many many times. It’s one of those cases when you shouldn’t believe your eyes…
Old 10-17-2023, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
I am not questioning this particular video but do you realize that the vast majority of these videos are actually staged? It has been proven many many times. It’s one of those cases when you shouldn’t believe your eyes…
There were also pics and vids touted as being murdered Gazan children. They were actually Israeli children. HAMAS are subhuman garbage. People who hate the Jews will never or rarely change their stripes. They see and listen to what they want. Willfully blind is a good description.
Old 10-17-2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotok View Post
There were also pics and vids touted as being murdered Gazan children. They were actually Israeli children. HAMAS are subhuman garbage. People who hate the Jews will never or rarely change their stripes. They see and listen to what they want. Willfully blind is a good description.
CBC and CTV lap up all Hamas press releases and report all their numbers as fact.

I shake my head that one one hand they report them as terrorists and mass murderers and then as an honest reporting administration.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-17-2023, 02:00 PM

This was going to be a disaster and so far is unraveling as such. Ironically, an IDF colonel said earlier today that the next stage was going to begin soon and it won’t be what many may expect (ie troops on the ground).

Hundreds killed in Israeli air strike on Gaza hospital - health authorities

IDF said they will investigate the strike.

Articles at both Reuters and AP (probably others as well) earlier today were also outlining that a good chunk of Gaza residents previously evacuated are heading back north due to being bombed in the south, saying they better die at home.

So far (and it it will probably get much worse) this has been a great recruitment campaign into the ranks of the nuts. They’ll probably have more willing than ever before after the fact. Maybe even create a new and significantly larger and more radicalized “organization” instead of Hamas.

But what the heck are you going to do? Complete insanity that I do not see solution for. People being people, perhaps.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:34 PM

Gonna be hard to keep public support if they keep bombing hospitals and such.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:35 PM

Did they blow up their own people to blame Israel?
Old 10-17-2023, 02:45 PM

Israelis are saying, after an investigation (that was quick), it was a Hamas rocket that malfunctioned and hit the hospital. The guy also said that they had no targets or operations in the area.

Edit: the latter part was, I bet you, word for word what the Russian guy was saying after the Kramatorsk incident last year. I will have to find the transcript to compare.

Edit 2: they didn’t say Hamas, but Islamic Jihad. I had misspoken.

Last edited by fishnguy; 10-17-2023 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:54 PM

I am told that in Morocco, there was 1 Million protesters in the streets in support of HAMAS.

Now that is proof that you can fool all of the people some of the time.

Drewski
Old 10-17-2023, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
Gonna be hard to keep public support if they keep bombing hospitals and such.
I would recommend Hamas stop hiding out in hospitals, schools, old folks homes, using human shields, etc., but that likely isn't going to happen.
Old 10-17-2023, 03:33 PM

Media has to STOP using this war as shocking entertainment and start doing their journalist duties.

Today they were told by Hamas that Israel bombed a hospital. Then Israel explained how it was a terrorist missile that failed.

Two stories and media started off listening to the terrorists of all people.

This has caused riots and chaos around the world.

Sad idiot media needs to stop making news and start reporting facts.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-17-2023, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
I do realize that, and I also know the west does the exact same thing but on a much larger scale and there a lot better at than Hamas ever was.

The last time the west was taking about babies been killed they brought a young lady named Nayirah to talk to congress than proceeded to kill 1000 times the amount of civilians that any terrorist group ever has.
Turned out to be a complete lie. I'm sure your quite aware of the incidence I'm talking about.
Old 10-17-2023, 04:30 PM

Winner writes history so they are going all out, not picking any side but all children are victims in wars .
Old 10-17-2023, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Maybe places where everything is crappy might look at other nations who have a better standard of living and try to be more like them?
Peaceful global trade.

All these really bad places have one thing in common They blame all their problems on somebody else. North Korea,Zimbabwe, etc or they fear change Osama Afghanistan, Iran,etc
Old 10-17-2023, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I would recommend Hamas stop hiding out in hospitals, schools, old folks homes, using human shields, etc., but that likely isn't going to happen.
That's their weapon, high civilian casualties bring out the sympathy crowd and undermines Israel's support base, while building it in the Moslem countries.

Grizz

Old 10-17-2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Israelis are saying, after an investigation (that was quick), it was a Hamas rocket that malfunctioned and hit the hospital. The guy also said that they had no targets or operations in the area.

Edit: the latter part was, I bet you, word for word what the Russian guy was saying after the Kramatorsk incident last year. I will have to find the transcript to compare.

Edit 2: they didn’t say Hamas, but Islamic Jihad. I had misspoken.
Use some critical thinking. Does Hamas have anything with a payload large enough to destroy that large a structure and kill that many people? You've seen their poor-boy, improvised rockets -- enough power to destroy a few parked cars, if that.

Further, Kramatorsk is a pro-Russian area of eastern Ukraine, so the Ukies have no qualms about killing civilians there (they don't even see them as "Ukrainian"). The Kramatorsk story was dropped by the Western MSM when an Italian journalist posted a photo of the Tochka-U rocket carcass that had a serial number whose last digit was within five units of the Tochka-Us Ukraine had fired on Donetsk. Ukraine got caught red-handed and the story was dropped within a couple of days.
Old 10-17-2023, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Media has to STOP using this war as shocking entertainment and start doing their journalist duties.

Today they were told by Hamas that Israel bombed a hospital. Then Israel explained how it was a terrorist missile that failed.

Two stories and media started off listening to the terrorists of all people.

This has caused riots and chaos around the world.

Sad idiot media needs to stop making news and start reporting facts.

The “media” has not had any journalistic integrity for so long I am not so sure they still know what it truly is.

The media just loves a juiced up shock jock story for their own purposes to Jack up rating. Consequences be damned
Old 10-17-2023, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Use some critical thinking. Does Hamas have anything with a payload large enough to destroy that large a structure and kill that many people? You've seen their poor-boy, improvised rockets -- enough power to destroy a few parked cars, if that.

Further, Kramatorsk is a pro-Russian area of eastern Ukraine, so the Ukies have no qualms about killing civilians there (they don't even see them as "Ukrainian"). The Kramatorsk story was dropped by the Western MSM when an Italian journalist posted a photo of the Tochka-U rocket carcass that had a serial number whose last digit was within five units of the Tochka-Us Ukraine had fired on Donetsk. Ukraine got caught red-handed and the story was dropped within a couple of days.
Hamas did a pretty effective job on opening night of this soap opera
Old 10-17-2023, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Hamas did a pretty effective job on opening night of this soap opera
Israel's Netanyahu-appointed digital spokesman claimed the IDF hit the hospital, then deleted the Tweet a little while later.

The internet never forgets. LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NH-Gaza.jpg (31.8 KB, 60 views)
Old 10-17-2023, 05:56 PM

King of Jordan draws a red line on taking in Palestinian refugees. Wonder if this will make our media?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTDOuZEMGcU
Old 10-17-2023, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Israel's Netanyahu-appointed digital spokesman claimed the IDF hit the hospital, then deleted the Tweet a little while later.

The internet never forgets. LOL!
Not saying it isn’t true but honestly ,anyone with a computer and basic skills can put that picture together and say see? They posted this and then removed it .

I get fake emails and texts all the time with government letterhead telling me I owe money and they just need me to sign into my account etc etc etc.
Just sayin .