Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win the US presidential election this year?
Trump 384 70.85%
Biden 158 29.15%
Voters: 542. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 10:26 AM

Default Who will win the US election, a simple poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Still much closer than headlines would suggest. GA,PA, and NC are all going for Trump still and Arizona is still closing the gap with Hundreds of thousands of votes still to report and potentially from Red rural area's. NV is also within 8000 votes with still many votes to count. What a nail biter.

Good point about the rural areas - if you look at the map at https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2020/general-results, and select "counties" - you can see the political divide between rural and urban voters.

(If you open the link on your phone, you may need to view the page in landscape mode in order to show the map).
Old 11-05-2020, 10:45 AM

Yep its pretty much a city Vs rural election. Heavy blue states still have many red supporting counties and red states still have blue cities aka Texas. Trump is at risk in PA for this reason. Most of the votes still to be counted are expected to come from blue area's. If he loses PA he is cooked but I think he can lose GA and still get to 269 if he flips NV and AZ. We'll probably know by next election
Old 11-05-2020, 12:07 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
No I predicted a Trump win but close race. This isn’t over, this will go to Supreme Court. Trumps a scrapper. Trump won’t go down with tail between his legs. The pollsters were wrong, predicting double digit lead by Biden, blue sweep.
trump is not a scrapper....a scrapper is the tuff kid in the school yard standing up to bullies etc....trump is the bully and when confronted will run and along the way throw a hissy fit, lay blame on others etc...coward...rich...self centered coward....stop the vote....only if I am loosing or not going my way....go figure eh!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-05-2020, 12:23 PM

Trump is now losing the popular vote by 3.8 million votes.

Georgia lead down to just over 13k votes with 50k remaining (and Biden winning roughly 80% of these late votes). Probably going to lose Georgia.

Pennsylvania still has 500k votes remaining and his lead is now 113k votes. Biden has cleaned up on these votes as well making up almost 600k votes so far. Probably going to lose PA.

Falling further behind in Nevada and not expected to come back.

Closing distance in Arizona. Might be close.

North Carolina being pretty quiet not sure what will happen there.

Biden will probably win this election with a margin of electoral vote and millions of popular vote.

In the words of Donald Trump, STOP THE COUNT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...53932022480896

Pathetic and good riddance.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:37 PM

No matter who is elected president, don't worry too much. Most of the problems in your life will still be your own fault.

Have a great day!
Old 11-05-2020, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post
Trump is now losing the popular vote by 3.8 million votes.

Georgia lead down to just over 13k votes with 50k remaining (and Biden winning roughly 80% of these late votes). Probably going to lose Georgia.

Pennsylvania still has 500k votes remaining and his lead is now 113k votes. Biden has cleaned up on these votes as well making up almost 600k votes so far. Probably going to lose PA.

Falling further behind in Nevada and not expected to come back.

Closing distance in Arizona. Might be close.

North Carolina being pretty quiet not sure what will happen there.

Biden will probably win this election with a margin of electoral vote and millions of popular vote.

In the words of Donald Trump, STOP THE COUNT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...53932022480896

Pathetic and good riddance.

I think he means Stop the COUNT Dracula...aka Rudy Giuliani
Old 11-05-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Probably going to lose PA.
I doubt it.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
I think he means Stop the COUNT Dracula...aka Rudy Giuliani
Old 11-05-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Lol
Old 11-05-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I doubt it.
Of those remaining 500k votes Biden only has to win by 60% to catch Trump in PA.

All these remaining ballots are a) Mail in votes, b) From big cities like Philadelphia (where Biden is winning the vote 495k to 117k). He is heavily favoured in these remaining ballots and my understanding is winning closer to 80%.

That is why Trumps 14% lead is now only 1.7% and falling.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
No, over by the rodeo grounds, behind the hockey Arena.....
Ah ya dats right. I's thinking about walking over to the liquor store and grabbng a crock of rye, they heading over to your place. Thought maybe we could get some grilled cheeze sammichs, maybe you could get Merlene to make some and we could go sit under the bleachers and have a drink!

BW

Last edited by Bigwoodsman; 11-05-2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Ah ya dats right. I's thinking about walking over to the liquor store and grabbng a crock of rye, they heading over to your place. Thought maybe we could get some grilled cheeze sammichs, maybe you could get Merlene to make some and we could go sit under the bleachers and have a picnic!

BW
Brocket's 99
Old 11-05-2020, 03:51 PM

Lead is down to 90k votes (1.4%) in PA now. Only 9,500 in Georgia (0.2%).
Old 11-05-2020, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Lead is down to 90k votes (1.4%) in PA now. Only 9,500 in Georgia (0.2%).
Don't worry. Democrats will fill out some more ballots for biden to ensure he wins.
They already said they would do whatever it takes to win this election. We know that doesn't mean following the rules.

How in amine right mind do they think is OK to call the western states won before they even start counting the votes but in Georgia all counties are reporting 100% Trump won but they won't call it red. Sound fishy to you??
It does to the rest of us.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Don't worry. Democrats will fill out some more ballots for biden to ensure he wins.
They already said they would do whatever it takes to win this election. We know that doesn't mean following the rules.

How in amine right mind do they think is OK to call the western states won before they even start counting the votes but in Georgia all counties are reporting 100% Trump won but they won't call it red. Sound fishy to you??
It does to the rest of us.
So you think the percent reporting, a value that differs on each news source, is more accurate than the remaining number of votes yet to be counted being reported by election officials??? Georgia officials have never claimed 100% reported, they have clearly claimed votes are still being counted and been giving regular updates as to how many are remaining...
Old 11-05-2020, 05:56 PM

If this was “stealable” by the Dems and deep state, why not steal some senate seats?

Asking for a friend.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post
If this was “stealable” by the Dems and deep state, why not steal some senate seats?

Asking for a friend.

There you go.

Wisers slow clap for you sir
Old 11-05-2020, 07:05 PM

Trump's lead has fallen to 3,486 in Georgia with 18,936 votes remaining. Biden only has to win 60% of remaining to grab lead which seems likely. Going to obviously be very close regardless and I would assume will have to be recounted.

In PA lead has dropped to only 50k with 250k remaining. Looking like Biden will catch up there too but going to be very close as well.

Trump has been slowly closing lead in Arizona, currently 57k behind.

Biden now ahead 4 million in popular vote (2.8% difference).

If Biden wins PA he wins. If he wins Georgia still has to win one of the other remaining states.

Worst thing about such close results is that this may take some time before decision is definitive...
Old 11-05-2020, 07:20 PM

I am stunned how many people are just drinking up the BS about some massive conspiracy of fraud ............. ironically happening in RED STATES controlled by red courts, red returns and election officers and red governors as they basically contradict him or simply not comment on his antics and desperate childish BS.

RED STATES and RED Courts are rejecting his silly, baseless, BS claims.

He has lost his mind and is desperately flailing and making a complete fool out of himself and destroying the country's reputation and hurting democracy.

Come on people .... I don't hear any credible people (even GOP) supporting what Trump is rambling on about.

So ridiculously obvious what is going on here.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I am stunned how many people are just drinking up the BS about some massive conspiracy of fraud ............. ironically happening in RED STATES controlled by red courts, red returns and election officers and red governors as they basically contradict him or simply not comment on his antics and desperate childish BS.

He has lost his mind and is desperately flailing and making a complete fool out of himself and destroying the country's reputation and hurting democracy.

Come on people .... I don't hear any credible people (even GOP) supporting what Trump is rambling on about.

Are you done talking yet? Because we're all done listening.
Peace out and enjoy your tds. You have it bad.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:31 PM

Default Original question Who will win the US presidential election this year?

Answer.

The lawyers will win
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-05-2020, 07:32 PM
Banned

So, when Biden wins the election can we expect to see widespread rioting like we’ve seen the left do in Portland, etc?
Old 11-05-2020, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
So, when Biden wins the election can we expect to see widespread rioting like we’ve seen the left do in Portland, etc?
I believe that’s what many of the never trumpers are really hoping for .
Old 11-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:

Exactly...I'm amazed at how many supposedly intelligent Canadian believe his crap.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Are you done talking yet? Because we're all done listening.
Peace out and enjoy your tds. You have it bad.
I'm not sure what TDs is but your rebuke of him is as insightful and factual as your dumpster theories. I for one am not done listening and appreciate his on point posts; so why don't you wrap yourself in a warm blanket with a cup of tea and sit this one out instead. You can live in fantasyland in peace and the adults can do the talking.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post

Asking for a friend.
Hahah zingggg, so true. But nope, not a single senate seat.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I am stunned how many people are just drinking up the BS about some massive conspiracy of fraud.."
Is this anything to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1sDFweDi2Q&t=30s
Old 11-05-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:

So you know for a fact then that it’s not happening?
Old 11-05-2020, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gade81 View Post
He knows everything about Trump. I think if Biden will **** on him- he will say it’s a heavens rain...
Old 11-05-2020, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gade81 View Post
It’s not up to anyone to prove it isn’t happening, it’s up to the people making the allegations to prove that it is.

I was hoping for a Trump win because I think that it’d be better for Canada. I’m not buying the conspiracy theories. I think that Trump is grasping at straws.
Closed Thread