Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 04-11-2010, 11:58 PM

I guess if people only look at the small picture they will not see anything good and the effort someone puts into it. I heard everything in their store was built by the staff themselves, and as far as I can see they worked at it long and hard. Unlike the big box stores everyone keeps talking about, they have money to burn so they pay contractors to do their work for them, benifits of being a big box store, I guess. There is no personal touch with the big box stores at all, and each and every animal on the wall at Wolverine from fish to africa animals they harvested and had mounted themselves, and big box stores can't say that. I would rather wait around the gun desk for someone to help who actually knows what they are talking about and takes the time with you without pumping bull ****, then drive north or south to get $5 off my next purchase, it's more then worth my time. Everyone in their had a smile on their face, even though they had problems with their tills and not getting it to work, the cashiers was very happy to help and explain the issue with out complaining about everything, just a hello how can I help you, and me for one has waited a long time for something like this. Look around at the great job they all did on the lanes and what a selection of guns, with a lot more to come, best selection of powder I've seen for a while even if they are 2$ more then BPS / WSS, at least they have it in stock and are not advertising empty containers on their shelf. I for one look forward to seeing the store filled up, you guys have a great location and a great store keep up the good work.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Banned

I wasn't complaining about there price. In my mind that is great. I cost me $40 to head to BPS only to get crapy service. I am all for small stores. No complaintes here. Ther will have my Bussisness.