Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 07-09-2023, 01:40 PM

Default Shotgun reloading equipment and supplies for free

Hello,

I have a bunch of shotgun reloading equipment, reloading unit, wads, powder, shells etc. I have no use as I do not reload, while I thought maybe at some point it would be fun to try I have no time and everything is taking up space.

Send me a message if you are interested in the equipment and want to pick it up. All free. I got it all free from the passing of neighbour and just want to give it to someone who can use it.
Live in Edmonton
Old 07-09-2023, 01:44 PM

PM sent
Old 07-09-2023, 09:17 PM

nice offer. hope someone enjoys
Old 07-09-2023, 09:29 PM

Gone.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:29 PM

This is a perfect example of why I love AO so much!
Cat
Old 07-10-2023, 09:35 AM

Yes sir, lotta darn fine people on this forum. No doubt about it.
Old 07-10-2023, 09:44 AM

had a family who could use it

BUT

they are poor but rely a little too much on donations so they can enjoy the hobby

the 15 year old sires wants to be paid 15 bucks an hour to haul garbage or help other farmers with chores

dad works as a mechanic repairing quads motorbikes ski-doos and charges 110 an hour

they did not deserve this very kind gesture

just wanted to comment on how to make sure the folks getting the benefit really deserve it before asking for that kindness
Old 07-10-2023, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendmethem View Post
Gone.
Hey Send

Any chance the lucky recipient is near the Red Deer area? I came across a tote full of 12 hulls that must have got missed when i sold all my reloading gear. I would gladly pass it on if they were close to me.

Hilgy
Old 07-10-2023, 07:17 PM

A big thanks to Send for the reloading equipment. There was lots I can make use of lots I cant so I made a couple donations at the club tonight. One gent who is 85 was loving the free pound of powder and bag of 4.10 wads. It's all he shoots on the skeet field. Another fellow was very excited when I handed him that Texan M IV press, all the AA and assorted 12ga target wads and the pound of 800X powder. The Pacific 105 press turned out to be a 20ga and works perfectly after a little cleaning. There was a couple thousand 20ga Remington RXP target wads which my wife and I will make good use of as we both shoot skeet with our 20's.
Thanks kindly Send and it was nice meeting you. If you would like to come to Lloyd some time for a goose hunt or would like to join us for a day slaying lakers on cold lake hit me up. I am heavily geared for both and would be happy to return the favour.

Last edited by Frank_NK28; 07-10-2023 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_NK28 View Post
A big thanks to Send for the reloading equipment. There was lots I can make use of lots I cant so I made a couple donations at the club tonight. One gent who is 85 was loving the free pound of powder and bag of 4.10 wads. It's all he shoots on the skeet field. Another fellow was very excited when I handed him that Texan M IV press, all the AA and assorted 12ga target wads and the pound of 800X powder. The Pacific 105 press turned out to be a 20ga and works perfectly after a little cleaning. There was a couple thousand 20ga Remington RXP target wads which my wife and I will make good use of as we both shoot skeet with our 20's.
Thanks kindly Send and it was nice meeting you. If you would like to come to Lloyd some time for a goose hunt or would like to join us for a day slaying lakers on cold lake hit me up. I am heavily geared for both and would be happy to return the favour.
No worries, glad you can make use of most of it and found a home for what you couldn't. Generous offer, hope to take you up on one or the other some day, sounds like fun.