Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-31-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealj View Post
XRP will continue to grow, AMEX partnered with them utilize their blockchain for faster transactions.

Another "safe" option would be XLM ( Stellar ) they have partnered with IBM for very similar purposes of faster/cheaper payments.

Blockchain is the future, regardless of your feelings about bitcoin which admittedly is mostly speculative/storage of value, blockchain technology provides real world solutions.
I agree on blockchain and have a couple small lottery ticket positions on it. However guys like BofA have been busy patenting processes so I don’t know how any great and safe money can be made.

Bitcoin though, I just can’t understand and wouldn’t consider even owning $5 directly in it. What’s stopping the creation of 1,000 or 10,000 other cryptocurrencies? If one works then others could work too (just like gold, silver, diamonds etc are already in place to transact in).
Old 01-01-2018, 07:06 PM

Default You're darn tootin'...

Looks like these guys read my post yesterday.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...market-lessons
Old 01-01-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I'd be interested in Ripple, but they sure don't make it easy to buy.
its a process thats for sure but once you get use to it its really easy. register on quadriga follow the steps if the Equifax doesnt go through right away don't worry you can still fund your account as long as your with one of the supporting bank like Royal. Then fund your account. save your wallet address somewhere safe.

Then open up Binance follow those steps its easier than Quadriga. Once your set up there copy your wallet. Then go to Quadriga and go to with draw from your holding account IE bitcoin if thats what you choose to fund your wallet with. I recommend using bit coin as your base currency. Then it will ask you for your receiving wallet at binance type in the number and follow the directions.

once your money reaches binance which should take long then you can buy Ripple. I have currently left my money in the wallets of each site but it is suggested that we use a desktop wallet or a flashdrive type ledger wallet. I plan to get one of those just haven't yet.

once you have both these site there is a two part authentication you can enable i would do this. all you do it add to your smart phone "google authenticator" this gives you 6 digit number to access your account on the sites and this 6 digit changes every 30 seconds so it makes it pretty secure.

any other questions juts PM me
Old 01-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Banned

MMJ and ACB are my picks again. GHG a close third haha.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
dont know much about it to put real $ into it .

add
NWL @ 30.25 nyse , Newell Brands they make lots of house hold and plastic products you probably seen a few its near the 52 week lows

Like to re enter this at $25 .. Jan 25
Old 01-25-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrowan View Post
WEED and ACB, new industry coming July and medical supply companies are going to be the suppliers.
Guess I should have specified the TSX and values, pulling historical from when I originally posted:
TSE:WEED 19.42 Dec 8, 2017
TSE:ACB 7.09 Dec 8 2017

If December is too early then whatever the price was on Jan 1st.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrowan View Post
Guess I should have specified the TSX and values, pulling historical from when I originally posted:
TSE:WEED 19.42 Dec 8, 2017
TSE:ACB 7.09 Dec 8 2017

If December is too early then whatever the price was on Jan 1st.
It’s all good , you have up til Jan 31 to enter it or change your pick . Looks like you are up big time
Old 01-25-2018, 12:14 PM

Default Reason for Editing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
Like to re enter this at $24 .. Jan 25

Newell Brands (NWL -19.3%) falls hard after lowering its full year guidance.

The company expects sales growth of 0.8% vs. +1.5% to +2.0% prior outlook and EPS to fall in range of $2.72 to $2.76 vs. $2.80 to $2.85 prior.

Newell also revealed plans for a huge transformation that will see the company look to explore options for some industrial and commercial assets, as well as reduce its factory and warehouse footprint fall by 50%.

Some of the brands that could be shopped include Rawlings, Goody, Rubbermaid Outdoor, Closet, Refuse and Garage and U.S. Playing Cards.

"We are committed to achieving our transformation objectives and are taking decisive action with speed to adapt our agenda to the unprecedented volatility in our retailer landscape," says CEO Michael Polk.

Last edited by fishtank; 01-25-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytop B View Post
Alimentation Couche-Tard (ATD) and Paycom (PAYC)
ATD HASN'T DONE SQUAT BUT PAYC SURE WAS A GOOD PICK!