Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 05:11 PM

Default Obesity is apparently a handicap

Watched a youngish mid thirties couple each weighing well north of 350 pounds pull into the handicap spot at Red Robin in Sherwood park and go in and eat. They had a plackard so all legal I guess. They sat down and each ordered an obscene amount of food including each pontine and more pop refills than any person should consume. Now the really funny or sad part depending on how you look at it. I go to Walmart after dinner and they are parked out front in the handicap spot is the same bright green minivan with " Offical Zombie Hunter" bumper sticker. Inside they are both on Walmart scooters buying vegetables? Nope you guessed it baskets filled with pop and chips.

Whatever doctor signed that form for handicap plackard should have to be forced to spend a day wTching that crap. No wonder out health care system is a mess.
Old 05-15-2016, 05:21 PM

Agreed
Old 05-15-2016, 05:31 PM

Default Judge Much?

You should try their moccasins for a while. The placard might have nothing to do with their size...but don't let minor details like that stop you from looking down your nose. The fact that a doctor signed off on it means it's medically necessary unless of course your expert medical opinion is superior.

I'm not sure where to begin with a post like yours, I might run out of adjectives to describe you. Unless you know their whole history you might want to keep your opinion to yourself...but I doubt you'd ever see a reason for that.

Unbelievable
Zeke
Old 05-15-2016, 05:31 PM

Without having any idea why the handicap parking placard was on the van one really cannot make a comment .
Cat
Old 05-15-2016, 05:32 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCLightning View Post
Agreed
Yup.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Closed Thread