Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Banned

Default Camping destinations for trade in Alberta

I've camped in quite a few places in western and central Alberta, both back country and camp grounds. This summer I have a list of all new destinations to see and explore. I have four more camping trips to plan on my list and I was wondering people's thoughts on good places, either back country or camp ground.
I have some very nice places I frequent that have good fishing and shooting locations as well as public camp grounds that are truly hidden marvels. I would be more than happy to share their locations with people who respect the lands, by pm and email for pin point map locations in trade for some of their private and favourite places to go. I would just post these great locations but don't want to wreck them with masses of people leaving me no spot to camp and people who leave a mess behind. I know quite a few people here are on the same page as me in regards to leaving a place as it was found if not better condition because we love the outdoors, how ever it only takes one person and maybe even not an A/O member to turn that beautiful place into a mess and gong show. That's why I would prefer Private messaging. Thanks