Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-04-2015, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olthreelegs View Post
I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here. These lease holders are preying off the uneducated here. Treating the lease as if it's private! Iv read the regs the land agreements etc as well as spoke to fnw, biologist, and land department. The irony is most of these lease holders have zero idea wtf they are yapping about, most be lucky to have the intellectual fortitude to poor water out of a boot with directions on the heel. Iv had some try to tell deny me access because they had cows in their lease just to go to the lease agreement signed of by themselves only to read the following " cattle in pasture foot access only"!! I'm quite positive if you lines up guys like rednuck and his kin folk ear to ear you would create an in incredible "wind tunnel"!!

Fnw won't even waste their time with lease holders complaints. That's fact. So long and short of it is you call the lease holder to TELL, not ask, and then head in for your hunt. It's that simple.

Oh and rednuck if after having someone a tad more literate and astute then yourself read my post to you; and you have any criticisms questions or queries, shoot me off a pm and I'd be more than happy to exchange contact info with you so as to hook up and discuss this matter in further detail! Thanks and good day sir.
Oh my, attitudes such as yours and many others will be the ultimate demise of our relationships with rural people.

I bet you check your attitude when asking permission on private lands. Nameless heros on the internet will lock up more private land forcing you and others to educate lease holders on your right to compete for access to "our" lands.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Banned

Default Sled head

Not sure why I'm responding to your post as you clearly didn't read mine or if you did you certainly didn't understand it. You answered your own question skippy. Yes I do respect private land owners and use respect when asking for permission.
Also it is the exact opposite of what you stated. Indeed it is people like you that will ultimately lead to the demise!! Uneducated uninformed characters such as yourself that have zero understanding of the laws and rights etc. Private is private leased is leased. What part of that code are you having trouble cracking sled head?? Not sure I can dumb it down any further really.

Also next time please site exactly which point I stated that you take issue with or don't understand so I can explain it to you rather than taking the circular speak route of just spouting off ambiguous nonsense in lieu of knowledge.
Thanks sport. Have an absolutely incredible day, if you so choose.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:18 AM

Olfivelegs.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Not sure why I'm responding to your post as you clearly didn't read mine or if you did you certainly didn't understand it. You answered your own question skippy. Yes I do respect private land owners and use respect when asking for permission.
Also it is the exact opposite of what you stated. Indeed it is people like you that will ultimately lead to the demise!! Uneducated uninformed characters such as yourself that have zero understanding of the laws and rights etc. Private is private leased is leased. What part of that code are you having trouble cracking sled head?? Not sure I can dumb it down any further really.

Also next time please site exactly which point I stated that you take issue with or don't understand so I can explain it to you rather than taking the circular speak route of just spouting off ambiguous nonsense in lieu of knowledge.
Thanks sport. Have an absolutely incredible day, if you so choose.
Thanks for responding as I am new to this dance... You basically referenced that most lease holders are idiots. Your written word "most of these lease holders have zero idea wtf they are yapping about, most be lucky to have the intellectual fortitude to poor water out of a boot with directions on the heel."

You actually do NOT respect private land owners or you would not be so ignorant to understand these are the ones who lease the lands we are currently discussing.

You sir are the sort of cancer that will degrade the average relationship with rural people.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Banned

Default Sledhead

most of these lease holders have zero idea wtf they are yapping about, most be lucky to have the intellectual fortitude to poor water out of a boot with directions on the heel."

Apparently that quote would be very well suited and directed at you as well as clearly you lack the critical thinking skills to read said post and comprehend what is being said.

So let me spell it out for you in a manner that even you can possibly understand. If not I encourage you to have someone a little more suited for the task to read it to you as I'm assuming from your last post you are most likely used to taking test orally. No shame in that, so let's go.

Whether the lease holder in a particular instance is too the private land holder makes zero difference here. If the shoe fits wear it, and if not disregard. Facts are facts junior!! Private requires specific permission. Lease requires you to call and give notice of your intentions. You don't ask you tell them you will be accessing their lease. If they have crop they have an agreement to keep you limited in your access. If cattle or livestock the same can apply. Other than that it's free game.

Now again please indicate what it is that I have stated that you take issue with. Now I don't mean dance around said issue I mean site specifics and I'd be more then happy to enlighten you as to the real facts and the law. It's really quite simple in fact. Now with all that being said do you indeed have a counter argument based on facts that you would like closure on or do you want to just keep posting your word salad lacking any true substance in lieu of facts and intelligence? I hate to jump to assumptions but you leave me with no choice to think by your own very words that you really know nothing, and just like to come in here and advertise said fact.

Thank you and have an absolutely magnificent day if you so choose.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Banned

Default Sled head

Also sled head I live in the country and work and communicate with the landholders you speak of on a daily basis and have permission from 95% of them year on year. The relationship could not be any better. It would be folks like yourself that would degrade the relationship between owner and hunter with your grotesque lack of knowledge. They would send you on your way in a heartbeat as they don't mess around those that are incapable of reason

Thank you and have an amazing rest of the day if you inclined to so choose.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:40 AM

Quote:
most of these lease holders have zero idea wtf they are yapping about, most be lucky to have the intellectual fortitude to poor water out of a boot with directions on the heel."

Apparently that quote would be very well suited and directed at you as well as clearly you lack the critical thinking skills to read said post and comprehend what is being said.

So let me spell it out for you in a manner that even you can possibly understand. If not I encourage you to have someone a little more suited for the task to read it to you as I'm assuming from your last post you are most likely used to taking test orally. No shame in that, so let's go.

Whether the lease holder in a particular instance is too the private land holder makes zero difference here. If the shoe fits wear it, and if not disregard. Facts are facts junior!! Private requires specific permission. Lease requires you to call and give notice of your intentions. You don't ask you tell them you will be accessing their lease. If they have crop they have an agreement to keep you limited in your access. If cattle or livestock the same can apply. Other than that it's free game.

Now again please indicate what it is that I have stated that you take issue with. Now I don't mean dance around said issue I mean site specifics and I'd be more then happy to enlighten you as to the real facts and the law. It's really quite simple in fact. Now with all that being said do you indeed have a counter argument based on facts that you would like closure on or do you want to just keep posting your word salad lacking any true substance in lieu of facts and intelligence? I hate to jump to assumptions but you leave me with no choice to think by your own very words that you really know nothing, and just like to come in here and advertise said fact.

Thank you and have an absolutely magnificent day if you so choose.

Haha. I can't really understand how you think you are so entitled to "tell" people you will go and hunt on their lease. Not to sure where these facts of yours are coming from but I have never heard of such a bizarre statement.

It's people like you who make these problems much worse than they are. Many leaseholders and land owners are sour with hunters from peoples attitudes like yours.

Show a little respect and maybe we can solve some of these issues.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Also sled head I live in the country and work and communicate with the landholders you speak of on a daily basis and have permission from 95% of them year on year. The relationship could not be any better. It would be folks like yourself that would degrade the relationship between owner and hunter with your grotesque lack of knowledge. They would send you on your way in a heartbeat as they don't mess around those that are incapable of reason

Thank you and have an amazing rest of the day if you inclined to so choose.
So I bring forth the fact your attitude stinks and you miss the point entirely and feel the need to point out my lacking of critical thinking skills to comprehend the laws in place on lease lands ? I guess myself, junior as you would put it, have no clue and should accept my lack of knowledge and the reality of being sent packing when requesting permission on private lands.

No wonder I have such a tough time with this hunting gig....
Old 10-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Banned

Default Elk hunter and sled head

Thanks for coming out and offering nothing of value what so ever to the topic at hand.
As for u elk hunter there is no need to ask questions like. " where do you get your info"!! It is exactly where one would expect to find. If you are looking for cows milk where would you look Elky? In a poplar tree???

Like I said read the regulations and appropriate literature on said subject, talk to the appropriate departments then come back and join the schooling that is currently going on here. I said if you disagree with the interpretation of the law then let me know please. Your opinions are meaningless. Facts please. Just facts.

Again leased land is public land. Lease holders do not own said land and cannot keep you off unless for one of the reasons I cited earlier. End of story.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Thanks for coming out and offering nothing of value what so ever to the topic at hand.
As for u elk hunter there is no need to ask questions like. " where do you get your info"!! It is exactly where one would expect to find. If you are looking for cows milk where would you look Elky? In a poplar tree???

Like I said read the regulations and appropriate literature on said subject, talk to the appropriate departments then come back and join the schooling that is currently going on here. I said if you disagree with the interpretation of the law then let me know please. Your opinions are meaningless. Facts please. Just facts.

Again leased land is public land. Lease holders do not own said land and cannot keep you off unless for one of the reasons I cited earlier. End of story.
Do yourself a favour and climb down off that high horse and educate yourself, sorry couldn't find this in an oral version.

http://aep.alberta.ca/recreation-pub...May13-2015.pdf
Old 10-04-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
Do yourself a favour and climb down off that high horse and educate yourself, sorry couldn't find this in an oral version.

http://aep.alberta.ca/recreation-pub...May13-2015.pdf
Other than finding him abrasive, what do you disagree with that he has said?

Thomas Sowell
Old 10-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Banned

Default Sled head

Lmfao. Thank you for the link and further proving what I stated!!! Do you make it a habit of arguing with people then siting references to prove the other person right??? Haha wow!! Does your head whistle in a cross wind? Let's just hope you havnt had the chance to procreate yet for society sake. You most definitely should not be permitted to possess bubblegum leave alone firearms with the rotten turnip for a cranium your sporting around!!!
Now this is my last response to you as I have better things to do then communicate with one in such a progresses state of brain atrophy such as yourself.
Thank you and have an absolutely magnificent day if you so choose
Old 10-04-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Other than finding him abrasive, what do you disagree with that he has said?
So you can access leases when provincial or municipal fire bans are active in this area ? Or the proposed use is disallowed by the recreational management plan or a condition set by the government ? May be you want to camp ?

By the way, what drug me into this was his abrasive attitude as you speak, not the conditions placed on these leases.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck yote View Post
This land was purchased long before you and I were even alive . The laws for buying land were way different back then than they are now . And yes I'm being coy but to call me a Dik . Really ??
Being coy and leading everyone on in this discussion is very close to being a dik. But you still haven't answered my question re. title and taxes. PM me your name and municipality or county and I'll find out for you.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned

Default Sled head

Sorry I know I said if not reply to you anymore but couldn't help it after seeing your last post

So you can access leases when provincial or municipal fire bans are active in this area ? Or the proposed use is disallowed by the recreational management plan or a condition set by the government ? May be you want to camp ?

Really?? Really??
Baahaaaa. Dude spare yourself the public humiliation and get back into your cave for gods sake man!!! Were we speaking about fire bans ? Ok ok skippy I'll give you another one. You can not access the leased land if it has been the location of a mass suicide and the authorities have said land roped off!!!!! Baha. Holy **** man, today I have bared witness to the fact that evolution does go in reverse!!!

Thank you. And have an absolutely fantastic day if you so choose.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Sorry I know I said if not reply to you anymore but couldn't help it after seeing your last post

Really?? Really??
Baahaaaa. Dude spare yourself the public humiliation and get back into your cave for gods sake man!!! Were we speaking about fire bans ? Ok ok skippy I'll give you another one. You can not access the leased land if it has been the location of a mass suicide and the authorities have said land roped off!!!!! Baha. Holy **** man, today I have bared witness to the fact that evolution does go in reverse!!!

Thank you. And have an absolutely fantastic day if you so choose.
You speak with such conviction that most would believe access is really a black amd white matter. I hazard a guess as to why sled put the additional questions out there. If a the person leasing the land can only refuse access if cattle or crop are present than do they have the authority to also restrict people from camping, having a fire or using a vehicle or some type, after all it is "public land"? Also in my experience most of folks leasing the crown land actually beleive its their land and they get pretty hot under the collar when you tell them you will be accessing "their land". I have had some pretty negative experiences trying to get access on leases. These farmers all seem to be mad at hunters for doing as they please and not obtaining permission prior to entry. It seams a few are ruining it for the rest, and we all get lumped together. Starting to be the norm around here.

Anyways hoping to learn something from all this.

If there world is warming why is there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why are you demanding special treatment?
Old 10-05-2015, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastree View Post
Being coy and leading everyone on in this discussion is very close to being a dik. But you still haven't answered my question re. title and taxes. PM me your name and municipality or county and I'll find out for you.
Ok , yes I pay taxes , there YOU happy now clown ??
Old 10-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Banned

Default Husky 7mm

ThAts because it is black and white!! Couldn't be anymore black and white!! If u wanna talk about camping go to the national park camping website you imbecile. I havnt time today for any more moronic bs post by intellectual midgets like yourself. If you can't read I can't help you out. Maybe thinking just isn't your thing?! Oh I know how about you sled head and elk hunter all get together over at sled heads moms basement and have a colouring contest whilst his mom reads the black and white regs to you guys. I'd love to be a fly on the wall there!! Be enough drool to drown an elephant, not to mention the extra chromosomes flying around.
Have an absolutely wonderful day if you so choose

Last edited by Olthreelegs; 10-05-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:50 AM

Anyone notice any trolls around lately?
Old 10-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Banned

Default Rcmc

Funny u ask that. Yes I have in fact. Husky sled head and elk hunter!!
Old 10-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Banned

Default One last time

#1) private land: ask for permission

#2) lease land: notify. inform (someone) of something, typically in a formal or official manner.

Who cares if lease holders are getting upset with hunters etc. They do not I repeat do not own the land!! They pay peanuts in tirn for the right to graze cattle for profit on tax payers land!!! I get upset with lease holders that act as though they own their lease. If you want private land buy private land, if not **** up. It's really that simple. But if some morons don't get it that's actually better for guys like me. Let the lease holders deny you access then I'll come along and school the lease holder and gain access therefor giving me a better quality less pressured hunt.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Banned

So has anything actually been determined? How about a sticky with the actual laws pertaining to lease access. With the laws have a list of contact numbers for government workers if more clarification is needed. 10 pages of people arguing opinions when this is a legal matter makes no sense.

The same crap happened in the treestand on crown land discussion. People kept saying " you are not allowed to legally leave your treestand in the bush or build one for longer then 14 days", everyone said it yet could not show the law, so I called esrd themselves and asked, turns out you can leave your treestand in the bush all year if you wanted, the conversation ended shortly after that.

We should keep these discussions only to legalities, not what you deem right or wrong.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Banned

Default ???

Thank you. Leave it to legalities. Which is what I stated there spanky. Thank you for wrapping that up and thanks for coming out there tips!!!!
Old 10-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you. Leave it to legalities. Which is what I stated there spanky. Thank you for wrapping that up and thanks for coming out there tips!!!!
You coming on here insulating everyone is in no way shape or form sporting legalities.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Banned

Default Deer guy

You better go back through the thread there skippy. I stated legalities! Not my problem if you are too obtuse to read them. Thanks for coming out though , kind of scary that in a few more years ull be old enough to hunt !!
Old 10-05-2015, 06:48 PM

Wow, nice guy! Suspended I see, shocker..... Musta started a second profile back in 2014 for a special occasion, that or perhaps ran out of meds.
Glad I bit my tongue.

If there world is warming why is there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why are you demanding special treatment?