Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 02-03-2014, 08:49 PM

Default Thompson Center ?

Hey guys just Wondering your thoughts on Thompson I thought they where a good rifle manufacture I bought a encore pro hunter a few years back in 204 I did not have the patience to get that thing to shoot straight so I sold that barrel and bought a 22-250 a caliber I know and now the thing wont eject the spent cartridges they get stuck in the chamber the extractor is not working and it is brand new I am really starting to think Thompson center is a **** poor rifle manufacture any input ?

sorry guys I never seen the other post

Last edited by stinkynuts; 02-03-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:32 PM

There is a site in the US that has a ton of helpful T/C information, experience for free and parts to help accurrize your T/C. It's a very busy website but very helpful.

http://www.bellmtcs.com/store/

In my experience, the extractor will not work if it's not attached to the frame. The extractor makes contact with the frame when the barrel is cracked open. If it's not doing it, maybe there is a piece missing...