Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-12-2014, 05:39 PM

Default 2 for 1 deal

was sitting on the ice watching the camera today with a friend, had been doing ok most of the day with the pike. had one come full speed at my herring, and miss. it turned around and made another run at it, maybe an 18 incher, eyes bigger than its stomach for sure. It did manage to snag itself on my hooks, and right behind it was a big pike in full speed pursuit. not sure it it was the same hog that was hanging around harassing me yesterday, but this time it connected with the pike on my line. we got to watch the big one drag the smaller one around by the tail for at least 20 seconds, by the time I got my phone out the big one had gone. Not the first time Ive had a big pike hit a fish on my line, but the first time Ive actually got to watch the whole thing on the fish camera, it was awesome!
it was just starting to bleed, got a lot worse before I put it back down the hole.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-12-2014, 05:48 PM

Can't say as I've had that happen to me, would be cool to watch.
As you noticed I left when the snow started to blow like crazy, don't like the spot I put the shack on, water is way to deep for me. Going out in the morning to try to get to the spot I put on my GPS last year, further north than where I am now.
If your out there I'll pop in and say hello for awhile after I get moved and setup again, my intent is not fish, just get everything ready for Tuesday.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:51 PM

thats funny, my friends were beside me, no luck at all, they moved over 20 feet and caught a bunch. first spot was a little deeper too.
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Banned

Cool

We got a little guy on gull with the same love bite , he appeared quite health even with the wear and tear. Sounds like a great day WC.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:53 PM

You forgot to say that you and Coyotee were screaming like 2 Preteen Justin Beiber fans that just got a hug from him........good entertainment for me!!!!