Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-27-2013, 03:32 AM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdvc View Post
Not to mention looters! Cops can't do it all sometimes citizens have to help Like what happened here in Mcmurray. It was citizens that layed over a 1000 sandbags after they were told to leave. It was the Citizens who rallied and got the job done because the "authorities" could not. End of story.
YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE DO YOU?

Do you really think that sandbagging should be left to the RCMP and "authorities".

Citizen's sandbagged in designated area's and the sandbags were delivered inside the contained area's to those who chose not to leave, with the permission of the authorities. The RCMP even granted special access on Prairie Loop for "citizens" hauling sandbags so you wouldn't have to travel down Hospital road in the traffic.

The RCMP were als prepared to recover your body should the rain have continued and Beacon hill slid into the river.

I would like to think that each group did their part in a collaborative effort and the objectives were met with success as the flood created minimal damage considering it's potential.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog hunter View Post
During the slave lake fires it meant people who stayed behind to protect there homes and belongings were drug out in handcuffs by the gastappo, they drove around at night listening for generators that were running deep freezers full of food,true story!saw it with my own eyes
No you didn't.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbra View Post
No you didn't.
Yes sir I did see that and much more I logged 85hours in 5 days after the fires you wouldn't believe the things I saw,heard obviously!and I dont like being called a liar! SO
Old 06-27-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBD View Post

... DID you hear Hansen call Neshi "your worship" ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worship_(style)

Code:

His or Her Worship is an honorific prefix for mayors, Justices of the Peace and magistrates in Commonwealth Realms. In spoken address, these officials are addressed as Your Worship or referred to as His or Her Worship; South Africa is an exception, as the term is still used to address judges in court. In Australia all States now use Your Honour as the form of address for magistrates (the same as has always been used for judges in higher courts).
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbra View Post
No you didn't.
Did u see the guns in high river thread u think i'm lying now
Old 06-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap30 View Post
YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE DO YOU?

Do you really think that sandbagging should be left to the RCMP and "authorities".

Citizen's sandbagged in designated area's and the sandbags were delivered inside the contained area's to those who chose not to leave, with the permission of the authorities. The RCMP even granted special access on Prairie Loop for "citizens" hauling sandbags so you wouldn't have to travel down Hospital road in the traffic.

The RCMP were als prepared to recover your body should the rain have continued and Beacon hill slid into the river.

I would like to think that each group did their part in a collaborative effort and the objectives were met with success as the flood created minimal damage considering it's potential.
Could you state these objectives and tell us where we can obtain written copies to substantiate them. I know the answer already. Privacy Act.

Did these objectives include entry into private house residences, and who's name was at the bottom of the orders giving permission to conduct such actions?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did u see the guns in high river thread u think i'm lying now
dont even waste your time on numbskulls of the likes of npbra....

He belongs in the troll of the mnth category competition.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:15 PM

We're From The Government and we are here to help

We are doing this for your safety

This is only a temporary situation

If it saves one life

Things will return to normal soon.

Ahhhhh mmmm goood koolaid......

Yeah....

SKATED

Seek Cover
Keep Quiet
Accept no Responsability
Take No Action
Evade Direct Questions
Deny Deny Deny
Old 06-27-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGiant View Post
dont even waste your time on numbskulls of the likes of npbra....

He belongs in the troll of the mnth category competition.
Yeah youre right about that,thanks i'm havin a few coronas getting a little fired up,lol
Old 06-27-2013, 08:17 PM

Default Motivation?

I thought I knew what it allowed the authorities to do. But I didn't see anything in there about selective seizure of particular kinds of private property. HMMM. A very sad illustration of how a little "power" corrupts the process (?).
Old 06-27-2013, 08:20 PM

After reading the thread about the events that took place in High River, it must give the police the right to go around breaking into homes.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah youre right about that,thanks i'm havin a few coronas getting a little fired up,lol
hahahaha....I hear that......nice
Old 06-29-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
Could you state these objectives and tell us where we can obtain written copies to substantiate them. I know the answer already. Privacy Act.

Did these objectives include entry into private house residences, and who's name was at the bottom of the orders giving permission to conduct such actions?
The Objectives were to Rescue/evacuate citizens, Secure the area and plan for the re-entery. Yes, some homes were entered under the Alberta Emergencies Act and if insecure firearms were located(under the plain view doctrine) in those residences they were seized as well, to be returned to the owner.

The Mayor of Ft McMurray signed and delivered the local state of emergency proclomation which was backed by the Province. Copies would be available at the City Hall in Ft. Mac.

You and the others that think like you need to stop thinking your smarter than you really are. Your anti-everything thinking is stupid.

You sit back and bitch and criticize while the rest of us get things done.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
ALBERTA DISASTER SERVICES AVERSION ACT
ALBERTA GOVERNMENT EVASIVE EMERGENCY PLANNING
REGULATION
ALBERTA DISASTER NON-RECOVERY REGULATION

16(1) On the making of the declaration and for the duration of the state of
emergency the Minister may evade any responsibility to help people including the following:

(i) completely disregard any attempts at helping save people's lives and preserve property and instead immediately send all emergency personnel to a conference on restaurant patio furniture safety;

(ii) authorize all people to stay in their own property without regard for their own safety and that of others around them including emergency personnel learning about non breakable patio dishes;

(iii) authorize all looting and gawking and boating and the placement of people and vehicles that impede the ability of people to escape death and injury in an emergency.

(iv) work on the administrative regulations to help people during an emergency so that some day it can be tested in real life.

(v) stand as close to any dangerous situations as possible including fire, floods etc.

One regulation we really need is:

1) For all persons receiving in person, a notice to evacuate that fails to do so will be responsible for all costs associated with their eventual evacuation and also warrant that if it is too dangerous for emergency responders to rescue them...then tough luck for you until it becomes safe. All these idiots leaving after the flood hits should all have their sorry faces on a plaque for "emergency idiot".

Becoming part of the problem does not help in an emergency when it could be prevented.
This is the best post.