Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-11-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
good luck to you! access can be tough im told....but if youre in it can be some of the best hunting in sasky. cant wait to see your pics.
Thanks, Dale....and hopefully we see something worthy of taking a picture! I will post when I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClash View Post
I have seen more does than anything this year, most of them with at least 2 fawns a lot with 3.....coming back from bird hunting this morning I must have seen at least 30-40 does.
Well...even though guys are saying numbers are down, what you are seeing is hopefully a good omen for the populations for next few years!

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015
Old 11-11-2011, 12:23 PM

I have heard this..."numbers are down around magrath" talk....I am not sure who is doing the counting but I am seeing more does this year than i remember in many years. I have not seen as many bucks that is true...but does are plentiful.