Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 10-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Banned

i have had guns held up as well but i dont think it was done intentionally. you cant be in a hurry importing but otherwise the service was good, the price was excellent and you could always get clay on the phone if you were unsure about anything.
he offers a unique service and unique guns, so you wont hear me complaining
Old 10-05-2011, 09:39 PM

I also orderred a rifle from Clay,, after a couple foul-ups and a much much longer than promised delivery time with still no gun in the country, I cancelled my order. Clay was great about it,, he understood my position completely. Refunded my money promptly,, and contacted me to give me first offer as soon as it arrived. I wont this one fu-barred transaction effect my dealings with him in the future,, he is still the best in the business! S*** happens,, its the ones who keep the customer happy in any circumstance,, keeps the doors of the business open,, and Clay does everything possible to keep his customers happy.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:13 AM

Went to Lloyd today to have supper and spend some time with my daughter. Purposely went a few hours early to stop by Prophet River. Glad I did! Didn't get a chance to meet Clay but spent about an hour talking to Harley. Great store and fantastic staff. Talked about importing, regs and even touched on AR's for a bit. He's even going to look into why the 17HMR barrels aren't available yet for my CZ455. (I bought the gun locally last year in Edmonton and not from them and was told I'd have the barrel by spring) Guaranteed if they can get it in for me there will be another trip east in my future.

Went to Magnum as well and left with a favourable impression.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me