Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 PM

Default Camera, Rod and Treasured Items - R.I.P.

As the 2009 Fishing Season comes to a close the total number of lost items in waters throughout Alberta continues to rise. More recently in PCR the "camera" belonging to FisherAlex and last night the "lil red rod" used by BaitFisher as it evaporated in thin air or more specifically went down the hole. Some items are gifts while others are purchased by the individual. Some hold meaning while others do not. It's not always the big fish that holds the greatest memory but the one that got away and that may not be limited to just our finned friends.

It is evident by reading the forum and meeting some members that alot of time, passion and effort is put into this sport we call fishing and at sometime everyone of us has lost something.

So to all the Camera's, Rods and Treasured Items that have found their way to the bottom of the cold waters we fish - may you R.I.P.

I thought it might be interesting to hear of some of everyones highlights for 2009 or some of the items lost to start the healing process.

Maybe someone can start a new thread on that or post them here.

Happy New Year and Happy Fishing

CR