Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2022, 12:46 PM

Default Cold/flu season hits with a huge bang!

Does anyone else out there know someone or maybe it’s you.. that feels like a semi truck ran over them - fever, aches, head cold, headache, mostly bedridden? (With a negative covid test?) my ex got hit so hard that I felt so bad I took the kids to their activities after work the other day when it wasn’t my parenting time so she could rest. And when I say I felt bad - I definitely genuinely did because I sacrificed opening day of hunting season so that she could rest and the kids could get where they needed to be! Not complaining, that’s being a parent but wondering if others are being hit hard and it not being covid? Is the new strain of colds/flus going around much worse? My ex doesn’t take days off and always sacrifices her own needs/health for the kids. She didn’t ask for help - she was just gonna do what needed to be done like always so I know it was bad when I took the initiative and offered to take the kids and she accepted. My kids says lots are absent at school due to illness. Anyone else under the weather to an extreme?