Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2020, 03:25 PM
Banned

According to the regulations, this guy did nothing wrong. The new regulations have been posted above. He is repeatedly asking what he did with no answer on video. To me, the police do not know the regulations, and are trying to enforce something. If he refuses to comply with an order when he's not doing anything wrong, it is not a legal order. And the resisting arrest and obstruction charges should be dropped if the judge sides with him in non lawful orders. Any time I have gotten a ticket, I am respectful, but when they ask for the required information, I always ask why I'm being stopped before I hand over anything. No oonce have I had a problem with this. Mind you, driving 2e years, I think I've been pulled over 3 times,none ticket issued.
Its going to go to court and get sorted out there. I, for one, think all of these small businesses and restaurants should open as well. Take the ticket, fight it in court. Overload the court system with this petty stuff so they have no choice but to cancel all of the tickets.