Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2020, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Trudeau is a puppet who doesn’t even know he’s being handled, lol!

The guy I got my information from is a self made millionaire who is worth likely close to $100 million dollars, his friends that we were discussing this with are doctors and engineers, very intelligent and level headed men in their 50’s and 60’s. These men didn’t get to where they were by being naive and gullible, most of them had lived through civil wars in their home countries, they have insight you have only read about.

I was in your camp, I thought a couple of my friends were taking too many trips to fire and flower, but I spent a few days with people who do business world wide on a daily basis, I listened to them lay out how things will go down. It was spring when I was with them learning about how world politics work. The Rothschilds aren’t a conspiracy theory, the world bank isn’t a conspiracy theory, and if you think it’s a coincidence that all he’ll started breaking loose all at once you’re mistaken. If I have to pick who I’m going to trust on this, you or them, it’s definitely the guys with real world experience. I really could care less how right you think you are, I know what’s going on and what’s coming. If you think the media is an unbiased source of information you need to look into our history. I’ll help you out, sleuth 101, follow the money. Start at your paycheck and work all the way back to the source. Once you find the source you’re going to find out who has the power. Once you find out who has the power, learn who they are. Once you find out who they are, their history. They have funded both sides of pretty much every war fought over the past 200 years, think about that. If you’re the one funding the war, you can control the outcome. It sounds crazy right? You seem to like to investigate things, just for laughs look into what I’m talking about, dig deep and make your own decision. You might think twice about getting the implant, but their will be plenty in you group who trust what you’re government tells you to do.
So true but hard to accept for many until it hits them in the face. If you try and explain you're automatically withdrawn from discussions and labeled as crazy or grossly misinformed. You live and you learn, as the saying goes.