Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2009, 09:07 PM
csummer79

Default Ethical hunting ab

Just wondering if im alone in thinking the my ideals of eating what you kill is appropriate. The coyote hunting competition and cougar hunts here are a joke. one picture there of 80 or so killed coyotes is just sick and as far a killing big cats goes seriously use a camera its the same thing a nice picture is just as good as a mount. certain members here are goig to throw every insult out there and killing of to MANAGE wildlife is bs if theres not enough coyotes hello mice and rabbits. Cougars seriously there isnt enought to kill so you can talk about how great you are. If your a trapper great if you hunt to support your family great but if your killing for fun you have some serious problems. I hunt but i eat what i kill even if i dont like the taste its all about respect. What are your opinions of so called COMPETIONS. THESE arent comps there for ego maniacs. Wildlife managment isnt an excuse to kill for fun it should be used to contoll population explosion and dieses. Not to prove how cool you are anyways eat what you kill