Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM

Default Stupid neighbors!

Have any neighbor stories of them being annoying, dumb, or funny?

When I had my old dog she used to bark about once every 30 seconds to get in te house. My neighbor across the back alley kept yelling "shutup!" At my dog. Well now since their son passed away (drunk driving and drove off a bridge) they got a dog and it goes nuts when it wants in. It just barks and barks and barks. So one day I yelled shutup after about 5 mins of this and all I hear back is "don't you ever tell my dog to shutup!" I was astounded because for years she told mine to shutup.

Another day, same neighbor, I was mowing my lawn mid afternoon on a Saturday. While I'm near the back alley I see her looking at me through my fence. So I stopped the mower and asked "can I help you" she ten yelled at me that she was trying to play the piano and the mower was interrupting her. So I said "we'll I've heard you playing an yor not good anyways" and walked away and fired up the mower haha.

Last one, when her son was 18 him and his friends made a potato cannon and launched a potato through our garage door right as we were leaving for dinner. Needless to say my dad ripped him a new *******, and made him fix and paint the door.