http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=EdmontonHome
http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=EdmontonHome

over 20 homicides allready, i hate the city life, it sucks
Old 05-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Banned

What do you mean "getting bad"
It`s been a sh!thole for years.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:29 AM

yea worst city ever, to much crime, think were are almost close to toronto homidide rate for 2011 so far, thats bad, not to mention nothing to do in edmonton.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:57 AM

x2 to all lol

Old 05-22-2011, 07:17 AM

It's not called "Deadmonton" for nothing. Looking to be the murder capital of canada again for 2011!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Looking to be the murder capital of canada again for 2011!

These days, that is about the only thing that they are champions of.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:29 PM
grind stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by best guide shawn homeniuk View Post
not to mention nothing to do in edmonton.
HUmmmmm well you get out of life what you put into it .
Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM

i fish everyday and i love it but growing up in victoria b.c is a way different life style trust me, but this city does have to many problems, is a dirty city, its not clean, there cars floating down the river, its just awful, then theres crime you cant walk anywhere without being robbed or beat up for no reason and if you dont obey well you get killed, what a great city edmonton is lol, all people do here is shop for nothing, waste money and time, what they should be doing is fishing or hunting
Old 05-22-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
i fish everyday and i love it but growing up in victoria b.c is a way different life style trust me, but this city does have to many problems, is a dirty city, its not clean, there cars floating down the river, its just awful, then theres crime you cant walk anywhere without being robbed or beat up for no reason and if you dont obey well you get killed, what a great city edmonton is lol, all people do here is shop for nothing, waste money and time, what they should be doing is fishing or hunting
I walk a few blocks on Jasper Ave to the Telus Plaza bus terminal every friday (around midnight), as well as saturday and sunday. I have for the past three months, and I have never had a problem. Who knows, maybe I am just a lucky one.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
It sounds like you are describing Vancouver not Edmonton.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have only one suggestion pack your bags and move back to BC that way Edmonton will have ONE LESS problem. Why would you come on there and bad mouth a city that you moved to grow up a little. I move to this city it was my choice just like it was your but i'll take the city the way it is if I can help change it for the better I will.But coming on here and saying how got Victoria is is not helping.So if you want to help change things fine if not shut up and move back home to mom I'll even donate the first $20 to your ticket

Last edited by horsetrader; 05-23-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
not to mention nothing to do in edmonton.
LOL Sounds like my kids when they were young. And what would you like to do in Edmonton that you can't do (which you could do in other cities)?
Old 05-24-2011, 12:58 PM
Gone Hunting

Well for one thing there's no nude beaches like on the coast. Wreck beach. UBC

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 05-24-2011, 01:00 PM

go to the lake for a swim, catch some nice wild fish, take a nice walk without worrying if im gonna be the 23rd murder of the year, i really think edmonton could be a great city, Edmonton is getting worst over the years maby more cops will help with the crime, but have to admit that the river valley is cool with all the senery and wildlife, and this city has way to much photo radar, its on every cornor of 50th street no joke.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
go to the lake for a swim, catch some nice wild fish, take a nice walk without worrying if im gonna be the 23rd murder of the year, i really think edmonton could be a great city, Edmonton is getting worst over the years maby more cops will help with the crime, but have to admit that the river valley is cool with all the senery and wildlife, and this city has way to much photo radar, its on every cornor of 50th street no joke.
tell me what major cities in the world you can do any of these things, you can catch and release fish in hermitage park in the city, I walk around the city without fear of being murdered like I have said before it's almost always people that know each other and gang related that are getting murdered,if you keep yor nose clean it won't happen to you, mix with the wrong crowd and it could happen no matter where you live, I would hate to see you walking on east hastings,or young street or in times square edmonton is nice compared to these places,and as far as photo radars go don't speed and you won't get any,I haven't gotten any in 3 years so I don't worry about them, photo radar isn't an edmonton problem it's an alberta problem.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
edmonton Cops murder people too
Old 05-23-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
thats sounds quite peaceful when compared to dangerous cities. 20 a day is when you need to start worrying imo.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:21 PM

I lived in Edmonhole 1985/6, no chance of ever doing that again. I hate everything about that dirty hole of a city.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 05-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Banned

Kinda like Hongcouver,Surrey and Abotsford.Murders,home invasions,gangs,huge amount of thefts.I will never go there again,I like my quiet little town.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM

but Edmonton is number one in murders in canada, so how are other citys in canada safer?