Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Banned

Default My favorite travel agency!!

Hello guys ,after reading about REDEERHUNTERS post for a trip for him and his wife I thought I would give a shout out to my favorite agency I deal with.The name is Just Go Travel in Barrhead.After reading REDDEERHUNTERS post I text my contact at that agency and they found the same deal,date and hotel for about $1000 cheaper,this has been very common with my dealings with them.Usually I give them my dates (usually I give a 2 week window) and they search daily for me until they find a smokin deal.They also do my passport/firearms photos.The girls workin there have been there for decades and are VERY knowledgeable .I even buy all my luggage,travel items along with travel insurance. They have everything travel related and tons of travel tips!
Old 03-18-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehole View Post
Hello guys ,after reading about REDEERHUNTERS post for a trip for him and his wife I thought I would give a shout out to my favorite agency I deal with.The name is Just Go Travel in Barrhead.After reading REDDEERHUNTERS post I text my contact at that agency and they found the same deal,date and hotel for about $1000 cheaper,this has been very common with my dealings with them.Usually I give them my dates (usually I give a 2 week window) and they search daily for me until they find a smokin deal.They also do my passport/firearms photos.The girls workin there have been there for decades and are VERY knowledgeable .I even buy all my luggage,travel items along with travel insurance. They have everything travel related and tons of travel tips!
Good to know thanks for the heads up on the Just Go Travel will look into them for a trip.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 243 wild cat View Post
Good to know thanks for the heads up on the Just Go Travel will look into them for a trip.
I'm more than happy to share my great experience with you guys about this company. I highly recommend them.