Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-01-2024, 09:08 AM

Default A short video regarding how much tax a trucker pays

This is a short video, from tik tok, of a trucker detailing how much tax he is paying for fuel. Gives a lot of insight as to how the carbon tax, federal tax, provincial tax and GST affect the price of everything canukistans purchase!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMM5u3bE5/
Old 04-01-2024, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbo View Post
This is a short video, from tik tok, of a trucker detailing how much tax he is paying for fuel. Gives a lot of insight as to how the carbon tax, federal tax, provincial tax and GST affect the price of everything canukistans purchase!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMM5u3bE5/
Thanx for sharing! I will pass on as much as I can.

Many whine about costs of living, but do not realize that items need to be shipped for them to buy.

Absolute madness!...
Old 04-01-2024, 10:16 AM

Oh yes, it has been taxed 4/5/6 times by the time the consumer buys that loaf of bread. Then the 7th time when that trucker buys that load of bread. How many lashes do we as Canadians take before saying see you later. For these kids here, this i believe is the last one, we're looking now.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:43 AM

Anytime costs increase for those who supply goods or services the cost increases for the consumer

I don’t know why some people in society struggle to understand this
Old 04-01-2024, 11:02 AM

I'm confident most understand why prices end up at the feet of the consumer as companies are not in business, just to say they're in business , SB. Peeps are fed up and DONE with paying this BS carbon tax. Done man, DONE!
Old 04-01-2024, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Hutchinson View Post
I'm confident most understand why prices end up at the feet of the consumer as companies are not in business, just to say they're in business , SB. Peeps are fed up and DONE with paying this BS carbon tax. Done man, DONE!
There is still people who believe “ raise min wage so people can afford inflation” and “ We should tax businesses harder to pay for things in Canada” without grasping the concept that theses actions increase costs of goods and services

Many are fed up with the carbon tax but still don’t understand economics

You can add me to the list of people done with the carbon tax and the Liberals/any political party that votes to keep them in power