Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-30-2009, 10:14 AM

Default Tagged out

Hope every one is having a good season. This year I ended up just going for white tails. Got my buck up in Fort Mac, thusday a nice 4x4 and then went back to edmonton. Saturday morning i went out to a freinds ,. I was laying down on an old fence line and had a 4x4 buck come up on the other side of the fenceline and do a scape ...........only about 5 feet away talk about awsome being that close and him having no idea i was there. I went back later and as i went in i got busted by the deer heading in but thought what the heck might as well try. I went to my same spot I was at before, i was there for about 45 min. When I was able to get my doe. She came out about 150 yard from me and waited a bit so i could get a clean shot on her. I was able to get one at around 75 yards. Bang and the lovely thump sound right after...straight to the ground she went. I was about to get up but thought i would give her a few min before I walked to her. I was just sitting there and all of a sudden notice some movment coming from where she just came from it hasn't even been 3 min. and out came another..............thump again, had my suplrmnrty tags full and my buck tag
Old 11-30-2009, 02:18 PM

Congrads, I to have had luck 1-mulie doe 1- wt doe in bow season and 1-mulie buck (that is going on the wall) and 1- bull moose calf. Now that regular season is done time for playoffs at wainright 3rd hunt hope the luck holds out