Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 04-13-2010, 11:06 AM

Default Red deer new archery lanes

Well I'm excited had a chance to shoot at the new indoor lanes at Wolverine Sports on the south end of Red Deer

They are first class and meet a need for when I cant get into the club with Pat and John so I'm Pumped it just opens up an option for a bit of practice and I like the surroundings!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:02 PM

Anyone know the rates? It is one heck of a lane. Wonder what would happen if you hit the glass.... Not that I'm that bad of a shot.....

Could maybe be a potential AO gathering one friday night? Would be a great way to get the company some business.

-Jeff
Old 04-14-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1817 View Post
Anyone know the rates? It is one heck of a lane. Wonder what would happen if you hit the glass.... Not that I'm that bad of a shot.....

Could maybe be a potential AO gathering one friday night? Would be a great way to get the company some business.

-Jeff
Hey Jeff the rates are $8 per hour $12 per day and a year would cost $350. a big savings to buy a year. It would cost you $350 for 29 visits so if you buy the year you get unlimited access.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine Jamie View Post
Hey Jeff the rates are $8 per hour $12 per day and a year would cost $350. a big savings to buy a year. It would cost you $350 for 29 visits so if you buy the year you get unlimited access.
Hey Jamie. Are you open for business now? I drove by there a few weeks ago and it looked like there was still some construction going on.

Oh and whats the yardage on your range?

Thanks

Tbosch
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 PM

Travis,

When I was in, looked as if everything was open.* And range went to thirty, but I'm not sure if they'd allow you to walk back and shoot through the door :P

*Double check with Jamie.

-Jeff
Old 04-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbosch View Post
Hey Jamie. Are you open for business now? I drove by there a few weeks ago and it looked like there was still some construction going on.

Oh and whats the yardage on your range?

Thanks

Tbosch
all good to go still have some stock to come in but we are open, its a 20yard lane..
thanks
jamie
Old 04-17-2010, 12:33 AM

I did a quick walk through yesterday Jamie and i look forward to seeing the new store stocked up. I picked a Lancaster Sheep hunting DVD to add to the collection.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:54 PM

Where is the range located? Might be able to stop in this weekend if it's close to the coliseum. What are the hours too?
Old 04-20-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Where is the range located? Might be able to stop in this weekend if it's close to the coliseum. What are the hours too?
we are across from cosco and we are open 9-6 mon,tue,wed,sat and 9-9 thrs and fri and 10-5 on sun
Old 04-21-2010, 05:18 PM

I agree with Fallen , that would be a great place to have an AO gathering. I plan on buying a new bow in June and could use some mentoring. Its been a long time since i used to hunt with the Old Martin Lynx.