Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 07-04-2008, 01:51 AM

Default The pesky squirrel has got to go

Anybody out there buy from these LDU guys before? aka LDU Company. I want to buy thier "PRO Sling Shot". They are in China and have good prices with so called free airmail shipping. I would feel a little better if I knew some one who has already bought an item or more from them. www.lducompany.com is the website and the link to sporting goods is http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm there is sling shot ammo and they also have wholesale distributor prices.

I guess I could use some of those American and English darts to shoot a rat down in the city.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:16 AM
Angel

Its a big world you can buy a sling shot anywhere i think you are a promoting this web site .

i love how you threw this part in
Quote:
they also have wholesale distributor prices.
all this for a pesky squirrel something fishy.HA GOOD LUCK
Old 07-04-2008, 09:07 AM

hey squirriel this is the 44 ultra mag,,,,you feel lucky? well do ya?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylove View Post
Anybody out there buy from these LDU guys before? aka LDU Company. I want to buy thier "PRO Sling Shot". They are in China and have good prices with so called free airmail shipping. I would feel a little better if I knew some one who has already bought an item or more from them. www.lducompany.com is the website and the link to sporting goods is http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm there is sling shot ammo and they also have wholesale distributor prices.

I guess I could use some of those American and English darts to shoot a rat down in the city.

Any help would be appreciated.

Check regs I think squirrel is classed as a furbearer and you need trapping licence to get rid of them
Old 07-04-2008, 04:39 PM

When I see the words "squirrel" and "slingshot" together I can't help but think of this relocation system.