Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2024, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
For one I really hope both are OK and get well. Guess I ticked a few guys off,well it was meant to do just that.

I really don't care who hunts bears and I sure don't like to see anyone get hurt or there livestock killed . take as many bears as you can.

So why did I write this ,I will tell the reason why.

A young girl was killed by a bear and two comments were made about her a while back.

The comment about how could a bear eat a stinking tree planter and another comment something along the same line . there was much more ,but that's as far as I go.

I made a rude comment as soon as I read the post and contacted Bob the mod and he took it down,it was up for hours .Some one thinking it was a damn joke about a bear killing a young girl really a child,not a hunter just a kid trying to do her job.

One parent read this because I was contacted and thanked for getting it off line .

No time out or nothing for the worst post every , yet you tell one member off your tagged with a time out .

I truly feel sorry for the hunter ,but you write one crazy post which it was and boom everyone chirps .yet no one spoke out after the terrible comment about the girl .

Have a nice day AO.
The Facebook conservation site I got this article from was filled with comments from people who are happy the hunter got hurt and wish the bear ate him.
I don't know know about tree hugger article you are talking about but are you not a logger? Your forum name is logging equipment. These same woke anti hunting crowd would love to stop all logging and let the timber burn.so nobody like you could get any good out of it.