View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaderek View Post
Yup like hearing all the professional medical opinions on this topic . So many doctors and pandemic professionals on this sight it is uncanny. Looks like whatever was done in Canada is saving a lot of lives. Most US states have more deaths in a day then most of our provinces have cases. I am glad that I did not have to yet watch one of my family members go through having covid . For all the people need to die sometime. Think that maybe we didn’t control it and your child passed away. Let me hear you then. If you posted about it and I stated like u people just die so what. What would u think?
What Canada did is what pandemic experts wanted us to do flatten to curve which is allowing us to open up earlier rather than later and with a lot less lose of life than other places .

Most people think that our government are just pulling these rules out of their ass. About what 80% of the world is following the exact same formula.
Yup few not and some better and some worse .
Good thing a lot of people don’t listen to many of you for medical advice . If u want to play Russian roulette with you and your families life go ahead. Be the dumb f*clk families all out shopping in together. Mom, dad and 3 kids . I feel like stopping them and stating do you normally play Russian roulette with your kids. You really need them with you at homedepot buying plywood you dumb *****.
I would like to turn to the guys kids and say looks like daddy doesn’t mind if you die. Get daddy a pile of **** for Father’s Day .
Are you having thoughts of burning a church down by any chance?

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone