View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Excellent post. Lots of members here willing to sacrifice the elderly. Mustn't have parents in care homes I guess.

ME, ME, ME. The Nimby cult.
But in turn we are making a negative impact on future generations sacrificing their quality of life. They will be pay for our actions and this seems to be forgotten

I wonder how many here would be willing to walk into a school and explain to the kids how our present choices impacting their education, how there will be less jobs when they graduate, how they will be taxed much higher, likely see an increase in poverty and greatly impacting their future for generations was a reasonable sacrifice.

It is not ME ME ME but instead there are those who look at now and those who look at the future. People’s lives are being sacrificed regardless which choices are made. It’s a tough choice but you are truly stuck making a choice that will have a huge impact on the world’s population

So your choice is to protect the elderly at the cost of the next generation future have you considered that?